Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

stupid thieves

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 01:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid thieves

****** stole my side markers and tried stealing my lip lastnight left that **** hanging right infront of my damn house....why would someone steal sidemarkers wtf?

sorry i had to vent somewhere

theives FTMFL
Old 08-18-2007, 01:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

woww are u kidding
thats pretty low

they must be really cheap they cant even buy some sidemarkers
Old 08-18-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Re: (jxhxb)

seriously i go outside im just wtf comeon my sidemarkers....and a lip they couldnt figure out to take off..fukn rediculous..
Old 08-18-2007, 02:08 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Same thing happened with my friend's car, except they tried to rip off his replica carbon Type-R wing. They couldn't rip it off so they left it hanging, and just took his sidemarkers.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Most likely stupid teens. They'll steal whatever can be yanked out. Tough **** dude! I feel for ya. Thieves ftl!
Old 08-18-2007, 03:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had some *** pop my hood and take my intake and battery. (my car was unlocked) ..When inside was CD's. radar detector in the window, shoes, headunit.

My car was sitting cause Y7 spun a bearing and the intake wouldnt even have worked on my new motor. I would have given it to the person.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stupid thieves (BJA86)

That's not all bad, someone stole my left foglight off my 97 hatch. boy i was mad. I took the other one off because it looked stupid. but my car look weired to me since there's no foglight.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:00 AM

Default Re: stupid thieves (EkLanta)

maybe they had a buyer for them? im joking, that is super gay though. imagine catching someone trying to steal your sidemarkers, what would you do?
Old 08-18-2007, 08:25 AM

id beat the ish out of them. 4 years back, had some thief steal my alpine deck, but left the changer (which they obviously saw cause they tossed everything around in my trunk). and to top it off.... i was at church, what is the world coming to!
Old 08-18-2007, 08:48 AM

Default Re: stupid thieves (Rad!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rad! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">maybe they had a buyer for them? im joking, that is super gay though. imagine catching someone trying to steal your sidemarkers, what would you do?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd leave a mark on their side.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stupid thieves (Rad!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rad! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">imagine catching someone trying to steal your sidemarkers, what would you do?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was over at my friends house, and walked outside to get something out of my car, and some little 13 year old whigger bastard was elbow deep in my window. He tweaked and walked away like he was just passing by, as if I didn't just catch him trying to take **** from my car. I just barked, "Hey!" and acted like I was gonna get him. Chased his little punkass halfway down the street until he tripped on his own ridiculously sagging pants. Then I broke down laughing so hard I couldn't catch him.

Clicked on my alarm and went back inside to play video games.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stupid thieves (BlackoutVTi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlackoutVTi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I was over at my friends house, and walked outside to get something out of my car, and some little 13 year old whigger bastard was elbow deep in my window. He tweaked and walked away like he was just passing by, as if I didn't just catch him trying to take **** from my car. I just barked, "Hey!" and acted like I was gonna get him. Chased his little punkass halfway down the street until he tripped on his own ridiculously sagging pants. Then I broke down laughing so hard I couldn't catch him.

Clicked on my alarm and went back inside to play video games.</TD></TR></TABLE>

^^^^ Hahaha... not much you can do to a 13 y/o. Maybe an Atomic Wedge and have his *** hanging from a light pole. *shrug*
Old 08-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stupid thieves (95ProjectEJ1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hatching &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'd leave a mark on their side.

</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlackoutVTi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Clicked on my alarm and went back inside to play video games.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO
Old 08-18-2007, 11:38 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

My car got stolen a little over a year ago. They took the dumbest stuff.

I think they probably took some burnt CDs, but besides that, here is the list of things they broke or stole:
- GSR blades on Integra sized tires (were on my car with stock suspension lol).
- Passenger taillight.
- AEM CAI.
- Sony Xplod CD Player (free from ex since my EX only had an AM/FM radio).
- Broke my dome light to steal the LED bulb.
- Broke my climate control bezel when trying to remove the easy pull out CD player.
- Busted my steering column and shroud.
- Put a dent in my passenger front fender while removing wheels.
- Took all the valve stems on my spare, the spare they left me, the Integra meshie they left me and the Integra SE wheel they left me.
- Spare tire change kit/moonroof tool (hope my moonroof never gets stuck - they probably don't even know what the tool is).

Yeah.... someone was willing to STEAL my entire car for that ****.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NOFX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NOFX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My car got stolen a little over a year ago. They took the dumbest stuff.

I think they probably took some burnt CDs, but besides that, here is the list of things they broke or stole:
- GSR blades on Integra sized tires (were on my car with stock suspension lol).
- Passenger taillight.
- AEM CAI.
- Sony Xplod CD Player (free from ex since my EX only had an AM/FM radio).
- Broke my dome light to steal the LED bulb.
- Broke my climate control bezel when trying to remove the easy pull out CD player.
- Busted my steering column and shroud.
- Put a dent in my passenger front fender while removing wheels.
- Took all the valve stems on my spare, the spare they left me, the Integra meshie they left me and the Integra SE wheel they left me.
- Spare tire change kit/moonroof tool (hope my moonroof never gets stuck - they probably don't even know what the tool is).

Yeah.... someone was willing to STEAL my entire car for that ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Lol..
Old 08-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stupid thieves (BJA86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BJA86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">****** stole my side markers and tried stealing my lip lastnight left that **** hanging right infront of my damn house....why would someone steal sidemarkers wtf?

sorry i had to vent somewhere

theives FTMFL </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol someone stole my red H badge one time and thats it. :[ how stupid but i guess i should be greatful that thats all they took
Old 08-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

people and their thirst for JDM sidemarkers lol

that sucks dude im soo lucky to have a garage