Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

stupid garages

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid garages

i installed my header the onther day and now it has an exhaust leak by the cat( needs a new donut on it) so i took it on saturday while i was workin to the local garage that we ussually deal with at work. he calls me when they are closing telling me that they couldnt get my car onto the lift, and that they couldnt do it. ok nothing bad i think. i go get the car and after i park it at my job i notice a white spot on the front kit.... i go take a closer look and they cracked my front kit all the way through WTF!!!!! i start looking around the car and my sideskirts are all torn up on the bottom where u cant see but still they werent like that b4 i took it to them. i also find a small tear in the inside driver side door panel and my amber vison corners are cracked!!!!! i couldnt believe this **** i started going apeshit. so i call up the guy who runs the place( he's a good guy) and i tel him what happened and asked who worked on my car. it was 2 ********* that werk there and he apoligized for him not doing it because they were busy, and that he would get me situated on tues. so now i have an ehxaust leak that smells like ****. and my body kit is fucked up. i always brought it to these guys b4 because they did my freind's exhaust and i am freinds with the manager's best freind so it just pissed me off soo much that they thought i was stupid enough that i wouldnt notice... well i am going there will my baseball bat just in case they try to **** me with not giving me some money back, or if the 2 ********* that werked on my car say somthing because i have pictures that i took right after i noticed it and i have 4 of my cowerkers who looked at the car also. i also talked with a freind of mine that took his car to get a tpi and map sensor installed there and now his b16's ecu is all fucked up, every time he is at a stop the car stalls....after they fix the exhaust leak for free and give me some money for the damage I AM NEVER TAKING IT TO A QUALITY AUTO AGIAN FOR ****!!!!!!!! i will go down the street and pay the other garage that takes care of the cars there.........
p.s. selling the torn sideskirts that are as wed will be gettin fiberglass laid over the torn parts for 200 bucks.... ground designs black widow side skirts......pick up only in nj.....and some parts of philly. email me if interested at juicedricer@hotmail.com

sorry just needed to vent