Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Streetstyler.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Streetstyler.com

Don't know where to put this but I figure this is good info for everybody. DO NOT order from streetstyler.com. I have heard many bad things about them and just had a bad experience with them myself.

I ordered some coilovers from them about 2 months ago. I called them and suprisingly they answered the phone. I placed my order, guy told me they would ship out the next day. I waited, waited, waited, and a few weeks go by and no coilovers. Didn't even bill me. I called my bank and they said my card was cleared but never charged.

I sent them tons of emails, tried to call them, no answers, AT ALL. Got their voicemail every time right away and never ever got an email reponse. I emailed them many times telling them to absolutely not ship them, because I didn't want them anymore and I was sick of waiting for them to come around. I didn't want to do business with them and wanted to order from somebody else. I couldn't email them my order number because I was never given one. I didn't even think about it when I placed my order on the phone and when I tried calling them to get an order number...well that's just a waste of time when nobody answers the phones.

So the other day, out of nowhere, they show up at my door. At this point I'm really heated because I knew I had the money for them at the time that I ordered, well now I didn't. It's been over 2 months. Well a week goes by and they don't bill me, so I decide to keep them and put them on anyways. My friend was going to buy them if they billed me. So I put them on a few days ago, and it's been 2 weeks since I received them. All of a sudden they bill me on friday. I'm pissed. I'll be able to afford the bill just fine now, but the "business" that these people do is just terrible. Take my word for it.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the heads up but i never heard of them..
Old 11-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (mattv)

You have your knickers in a twist. You could have told your bank to not accept the charges if they came through, as you never recieved anything. Then when it shows up on your doorstep a couple weeks later, hmm, no one signed for them? They must not exist.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Bakeoff)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bakeoff &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have your knickers in a twist. You could have told your bank to not accept the charges if they came through, as you never recieved anything. Then when it shows up on your doorstep a couple weeks later, hmm, no one signed for them? They must not exist. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I like your thinking lol. Anyways I'm happy I got them in a way because I put them to good use, but I just think it's poor business.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Streetstyler.com (devney)

I had the same exact experience with them so do couple of my friends I'm never going to do business with them every again epically the customer service is horrible
Old 11-26-2007, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanx for the heads up
Old 11-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

horrible experience.
they never answer the phone and no email.
i bought a carbon fiber front lip. i was pretty luck to recieved it within 28 days.
some people wait over 2 months or more.
ill never buy from them again unless they improve their customer service quality
Old 04-04-2008, 10:01 AM

Default Re: (Ruben19)

SAME EXPERIENCE, ordered front and rear lip for my EK hatch. Ive called them ABOUT 30-40 times, with about 8 answers out of those calls. Whenever someone answers their usually in a bad mood, and dont mind expressing it on the phone, out of the 8 times i have gotten in contact they tell me a different arrival date EVERY TIME. Most of the time they tell me "it should be at your door today or tomorrow." anyways, its been about 2 months and some change and the lips still are not here, and from the research ive done, the products dont fit well, are prone to break, and many times you dont receive the product you order, and ofcoarse.. they find a way to **** you out of your refund

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

TERRIBLE customer service, TERRIBLE shipping, and not the greatest of quality...

DONT ORDER from streetstyler.com..

...unless you want to recieve your parts sometime around Christmas... next year.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good looking out
Old 04-04-2008, 11:41 AM

Default Re: (roycivic92)

Same experience here. I ordered a lip kit on March 5th and haven't heard a word from them except for automated email responses. Just like everyone else, they haven't billed me yet, and I haven't received any info or parts. Hopefully my stuff will show up sometime soon.

Boo...
Old 04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (asdfbrendan)

Wow I ordered a lip from them and had no problems...