Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

stolen parts help?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 05:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default stolen parts help?

ok so my ek coupe was stolen about a month ago in chicago south side. i got it back with no aftermarket parts everything that i bought was taken. ok but now i see 98 or 99 sedan acura don't know exactly what year it is but he looks to have the parts that were taken from my ek. he look likes he rolling on bronze rotas circuit 8s . i be seeing him go down fullerton alot around kelvin park area alot. also if anyone lives by diversey and parks there civic outside or acura i saw him scoping the area cause he drove by real slow twice. i got a quick glimpse of his license plate i know that it starts with a 5. please if any one see's this sedan and gets a quick look at his tires please pm me to let me know what kind of tires he has so i know if they are mine. pm me if you guys in the chicago area know the guy or have seen him too. thank you
Old 02-21-2009, 05:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: stolen parts help?

gl man.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hope you find him
Old 02-21-2009, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

should of followed him.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol bronze circuit 8's are common... please dont accuse anyone of stealing. anyone who is going to strip a car isnt going to sell and or use your parts anywhere near where u live.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

but they stole my car in the south side of chicago man. so they didnt know where i lived and believe me man you come to chicago they have dirty thieves that driving with peoples stolen parts.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hondaon18's
but they stole my car in the south side of chicago man. so they didnt know where i lived and believe me man you come to chicago they have dirty thieves that driving with peoples stolen parts.
doesnt matter, you need to prove they're yours by engraving them somewhere, or something of that nature.

If not I wouldnt blamr them for laying you out. If someone accused me of stealing something I have recipepts for, and payed my hard earned money for.. Id be pretty pissed off myself. Also, before you burn any bridges, He may have "PURCHASED" them from the thief. Might wanna be more cordial than anything about it.

More times than none, theives dont roll around on rims they jack themselves. They pass them on to unsuspecting buyers without any regard for what may happen later. Just my 02.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok so you guys think that i might be wrong for thinking that this guy might be driving with my parts. but yesterday i was driving down my street and i seen the same acura sedan black with tints lowered hid with different rims on it know. i posted this post on saturday ok in the morning. so what a coinsedance that he has different rims now on the car. so if anybody sees this guys around your area that you live in becareful he is only thier to scope out you rides. i seen him on the northside of chicago.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: stolen parts help?updated look people from chicago

Originally Posted by hondaon18's
ok so my ek coupe was stolen about a month ago in chicago south side. i got it back with no aftermarket parts everything that i bought was taken. ok but now i see 98 or 99 sedan acura don't know exactly what year it is but he looks to have the parts that were taken from my ek. he look likes he rolling on bronze rotas circuit 8s . i be seeing him go down fullerton alot around kelvin park area alot. also if anyone lives by diversey and parks there civic outside or acura i saw him scoping the area cause he drove by real slow twice. i got a quick glimpse of his license plate i know that it starts with a 5. please if any one see's this sedan and gets a quick look at his tires please pm me to let me know what kind of tires he has so i know if they are mine. pm me if you guys in the chicago area know the guy or have seen him too. thank you
Old 02-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 90Rexx
lol bronze circuit 8's are common... please dont accuse anyone of stealing. anyone who is going to strip a car isnt going to sell and or use your parts anywhere near where u live.
Not common enough were alot of cars in the SAME area are rolling on them dude.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

theives and the people who buy stolen **** arent allways that smart. i had a set of rims stolen off my da from a shop i worked at in the past. the next week a kid that bought them came to talk to me about a swap with my the rims on his car. pointed out how i knew they were mine and got the kid to talk, told me who he bought them from. two days later we (a group of friends) went to the kids house and looked in his garage, found a crap load of stolen parts. waited for him to come home and when he was walking up to his open garage he somehow fell down and lost some teeth. so we called the police and emt for him, turns out he was a wanted for questioning (had warrents.) i let the kid who bought my rims keep them for the info well worth it. the thief went away for two years.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah so i posted the sedan that had the rims on it now he rolling on other rims and i only posted it on here. so im thinking somebody told him or if he himself read what i posted on here on saturday. cause sunday he was rolling on different rims. it a black acura integra sedan black with black tints and lowered with purpleish hids
Old 02-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you must of not realize that people have them but now yours are gone and your looking and watching out for those rims and you see them a lot. Same thing happen to me (it was just my bumper, fogs lights, and lip) but every where i go after my **** was jack i see them and i think there mines. hey they might be your or not but you just keep doing what your doing you might just find them. your stuff are is easier to determine if its your or not. if i was you i walk pass the car just to look at them closer.