Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) (https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-civic-del-sol-1992-2000-1/)
-   -   Stolen Civic Si on long island (https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-civic-del-sol-1992-2000-1/stolen-civic-si-long-island-1005269/)

b18c5 EG 09-27-2004 10:07 PM

Stolen Civic Si on long island

my 2000 civic si was stolen on 9/18/04 around 11p.m-1:45 am out of the parking lot of hofstra university on long island ny......does anybody know of any dump sites around hempstead NY that the usually find the cars??? i heard cars are stolen here all the time its bullshit....why cant people get a job and work like me!!! wtf they are to lazy and scumbags..........well if anybody has any info its a red 2000 civic si lowered with gsr rims on the front and kosei racing wheels on the back,exhaust,intake,altezzas and big ass hofstra stickers on the front and back bumper....please help me out i want to find these fuc*ing bastards...i have gotten word about 2 suspects that were around town looking for si's to steal that night but any help would be great and if u lead me to who did it then maybe there will be a reward..........thanks https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emthup.gif

plusONE jboy 09-27-2004 11:00 PM

bump for you, hope you find her soon

-illuzioN- 09-27-2004 11:04 PM

well if your going to find your Si you have to think like the robber...

this is what me and my friends do when we steal hondas..

1. take it to my back yard
2. strip the shit out of it
3. sell all the parts on h-t or ebay

nahh j/k but man I hope you find her soon

b18c5 EG 09-28-2004 09:52 PM

yeah i know its stripped and probbaly parts are selling somewhere online....ive been searching because i know every little scratch on the motor and everything else on my car....i dont care if its stripped i just want to know that it was found so i can get some insurance money quicker

PriMaTe 09-28-2004 10:28 PM

Re: (00_JDMb16)

I live on LI. Sorry to hear, i heard some si's were stolen from nassau community too a couple years back.

eug_34 09-28-2004 11:50 PM

I never noticed how many people get their car jacked. Hope you find your car soon man. I will keep my fingers crossed

92 EH2 09-30-2004 07:34 PM

Re: (eug_34)

sorry man, im from long island too, thats why i hate parking at college, but i have all day classes so i hope it woudl be harder, my friend just got his teg stolen to, ill keep my eyes out for any pieces, did you find it yet, if so where?

b18c5 EG 10-01-2004 04:02 PM

Re: (92 EG6)

still havent found it yet....the cops suck

cleanasscivic 10-01-2004 05:46 PM

ny cops sucks https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...es/emsmile.gif

Deemeetree 10-01-2004 05:47 PM

Sorry about your car being stolen.

On a lighter note, Bogart's still there? Loved that bar...

PriMaTe 10-01-2004 07:20 PM

Re: (Dimi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dimi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sorry about your car being stolen.

On a lighter note, Bogart's still there? Loved that bar...</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha yea it's still around

SiKid86 10-01-2004 08:04 PM

Re: (PriMaTe)

that sucks i hope mine doesn't get stolen.. but spending the nights in the garage helps.

vtekstorm 10-01-2004 08:14 PM

Re: (SiKid86)

my car got stolen last yr from my house im not far from house im in li also. they found mines in oceanside. try freeport. usually in the industrial areas. good luck finding it but its been more than week that car can be anywhere. but good luck bro. i know how it feels. cant have nuttin nice

ruthless013 10-01-2004 11:07 PM

Re: Stolen Civic Si on long island (00_JDMb16)

sorry to hear. any security/alarm on your car?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00_JDMb16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">still havent found it yet....the cops suck</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah. i can't believe they haven't dropped everything they're doing (saving lives, helping people in dire need, etc) to find your automobile. after all, long island isn't all that big...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cleanasscivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ny cops sucks </TD></TR></TABLE>

DIE.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dimi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">On a lighter note, Bogart's still there? Loved that bar...</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol. bogarts was fun, but fezziwigs (R.I.P.) was the shiiit.

b18c5 EG 10-04-2004 08:40 PM

yeah bogarts is still there is a good time...i go there like 3 times a week......i had the club and a alarm system on it...its been over 2 weeks so its gone for good i think.............fucking bastards need to get a job thank god i had full coverage huh

Gsr95coupe 10-11-2004 05:09 PM

I live in farmingdale and 3 of my friends got there cars stolen all week after week a hatchie a gsr and a coupe all in a 3 week period then my friend got his car stolen out of the nassau parking lot about 2 days ago sux. If you can look for a white civic w/ a supra conversion. For some reason my friends have a feeling this kid knows something about that stuff he goes to nassau so if you have time 1 day go buy there and look at his car its always in the main parkinglot. And yes bogarts is still around and still running as strong as ever went there saturday night. AmAzInG

randyklimek 10-11-2004 05:13 PM

hope for the best man, my 98 civic had about 10000 into it when it got stolen in NJ, All that hard work was gone in less than three hours when the cops found it in Newark. I feel for you man hope you find it, and better yet if you find who stole it get in touch with me, i have some pent up fustration towards civic thieves that im still waiting to unleash!

ruthless013 10-14-2004 08:42 PM

Re: Stolen Civic Si on long island (Gsr95coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gsr95coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">white civic w/ a supra conversion.</TD></TR></TABLE>

was it a 5th gen, with a gas filler facing towards the sky? i think i saw it once a few months ago, at a gas station on hempstead turnpike...not that that helps at all.

Doostur 10-14-2004 08:46 PM

Hehe dont say the "Scratch" on the motor... hell it could be one of us who stole it.. probably not just saying. Good luck with your search.

b18c5 EG 10-15-2004 05:47 PM

Re: Stolen Civic Si on long island (ruthless013)

i still think cops suck !! they need to earn their pay

sohcvtec1995 10-15-2004 06:25 PM

From what i hear , no si or gsr is safe in NY.

gobblebox59 10-15-2004 06:41 PM

Re: Stolen Civic Si on long island (sohcvtec1995)

F*ck my 99 si is sitting in a parking lot kinda far away from my house with a flat tire right now, this is not helping me feel better till i get her home tommarow lol.... https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emthdown.gif for crooks

b18c5 EG 10-15-2004 06:43 PM

Re: Stolen Civic Si on long island (sohcvtec1995)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohcvtec1995 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">From what i hear , no si or gsr is safe in NY.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you can say that again.....my car was stolen 100 feet away from my university guard booth.....fuck i would do anything to catch that bastard now im driving a mercury mystic untill i get my insurance check haha

white ex 10-15-2004 07:58 PM

damn sorry to hear they haven't found it yet, im on li too. just curios what kind of security you had ( not that it matters cause if the bastards want it they'll get it ) https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emthdown.gif

sohcvtec1995 10-15-2004 08:12 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00_JDMb16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you can say that again.....my car was stolen 100 feet away from my university guard booth.....fuck i would do anything to catch that bastard now im driving a mercury mystic untill i get my insurance check haha</TD></TR></TABLE>
thats one hell of a degrade. unless you boost it.Now that would be tight https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emthup.gif