Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Stolen black eh2 san jose area

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen black eh2 san jose area

UPDATE: In a little more than 24 hours, the car was found. The tow yard's description was that it was "majorly stripped." I'll be going to check it out in a bit. Stay tuned for updates.

Well, I finally got hit. I came home at about 11:30 from school last night and went to sleep. When I headed out to go back to school at 9:45 this morning, I noticed that my parking spot was empty. Called the police, filed a report, now I'm on here asking the kind members of H-T in the Bay Area to keep a lookout for my now missing car.

I don't have any super recent pics of my car, but I'd been changing it up a bit recently. It currently has some cheapo WHITE Nippon "slipstreams" (Don't know what they're called, just got them for free from my friend), no rear lip, and a modest custom front lip that I made. The 50/50 taillight signals are smoked in a unique fashion as well, and the front license plate is offset now.

Part's list to keep an eye out for:
JDM D15B VTEC engine
AEM Intake
Airmass Header
NRG Lower H Brace
NRG Front Upper Strut Tower Bar
NRG Lower Tie Bar
NRG Rear Upper Strut Tower Bar
Some cheapo Netami Racing Seats
Dropzone Shocks with Skunk2 Springs
Skunk2 Magnesium Lug nuts
White Nippon "Spoon Rep" Wheels
OEM Seibon Hood
Mishimoto Radiator
TYC headlights with HID kit

Please help me find my car. I know it looks cheap, but it's my budget daily driver and I'd really like to get her back.

The license plate is personalized and says HONG DAO.

Last edited by BlackoutVTi; 04-16-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Stolen black eh2 san jose area

that sucks man it looks like they didn't follow your directions under your location. I am so glad i don't live in Cali. Why did you tell everyone your license plate i really doubt anyone is dumb enough to drive it around with that on there.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:37 AM

sorry for your lost,
hope you find it
Old 04-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks guys. I don't really have anything to lose anymore by listing my plate on here, so I might as well.

Oh, also due to a recent accident, the bumper's been replaced and there are no longer foglights in it.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks, jackboys got my boosted d15b coupe almost a year ago =( once u get hit, the feeling never goes away... i'm constantly worryin bout my car gettin jacked "even with lojack, viper, removable steering wheel, and fuel cutoff" ur **** still can get towed & dismantled rather quickly... GL on findin her in one piece...
Old 04-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel ur pain. Had my EJ8 stolen.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I still think we need a Stolen Cars section here on HT... I think it would help track parts way better instead of fishing through several thousand pages for that one stolen car that you may think you see parts for sale from.. IMO anyways...
Old 04-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC
damn that sucks, jackboys got my boosted d15b coupe almost a year ago =( once u get hit, the feeling never goes away... i'm constantly worryin bout my car gettin jacked "even with lojack, viper, removable steering wheel, and fuel cutoff" ur **** still can get towed & dismantled rather quickly... GL on findin her in one piece...
Man, I know exactly what you mean. My cars have been broken into a number of times. parts stolen. +1 attempted theft. What the hell people, back the F--- off! My hatch is still sitting with the ignition column guts hanging from it. I just haven't been motivated to fix it.

Sorry about your loss.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC
I still think we need a Stolen Cars section here on HT... I think it would help track parts way better instead of fishing through several thousand pages for that one stolen car that you may think you see parts for sale from.. IMO anyways...
we should do this, since theres like one stolen car/week
Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

geez all of these upgrades but not one security feature? its like buying new furniture, with a 55" flat screen for the house but no lock on the doors..
Old 04-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It had an alarm, but it broke and I go to college for 14 hours a day so I have no time/money to fix it, so you can **** off with the "that's what you get for having no security" bullshit. It's like someone getting in a rear end collision and someone saying "You know that wouldn't happen if you just watched out more." I don't mean to blow up at you, I understand the importance of security, but it does me little good to think about the additional security I could have had to avoid this situation after it's already occured.

Thanks for everyone's concern. I'm sorry I didn't have enough security to keep people from getting into my car in my own apartment complex. I hope everyone can just keep a good eye out for it.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Vietnamese!

Nowhere is safe, thieves
Old 04-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks!! You forgot to tell ppl to keep a lookout on those rsx seats too!!!

Hope u get it back in one piece!!

Last edited by renelovesnike; 04-17-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by BlackoutVTi
It had an alarm, but it broke and I go to college for 14 hours a day so I have no time/money to fix it, so you can **** off with the "that's what you get for having no security" bullshit. It's like someone getting in a rear end collision and someone saying "You know that wouldn't happen if you just watched out more." I don't mean to blow up at you, I understand the importance of security, but it does me little good to think about the additional security I could have had to avoid this situation after it's already occured.

Thanks for everyone's concern. I'm sorry I didn't have enough security to keep people from getting into my car in my own apartment complex. I hope everyone can just keep a good eye out for it.
x2, my car got jacked from a private gated community bro, u kno i was like WTFFFF..!!! and than on top of that out of all the nights that everyone stays up alllll night in my community, nobody happened to see **** this certain night which still to this day has me curious if it was like someone in my neighborhood "theres 2 other boosted coupes in my neighborhood both driven by 2 very seemingly shady puerto rican dudes"... they always were grillin my **** but i didnt think they'd be stupid enough to jack it considerin they live right next to me so i'd see my parts on their ****... but who knows now n days, everyones broke as **** an stealin other peoples **** "not cool at all".. and GL gettin the cops to help u, they did everything BUT help me..
Old 04-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by batallic
we should do this, since theres like one stolen car/week
make that 2-3

It had an alarm, but it broke and I go to college for 14 hours a day so I have no time/money to fix it, so you can **** off with the "that's what you get for having no security" bullshit.
Man 14 hours a day that suck. But he's just saying that to try and make him feel like just cause he has an alarm his car won't get stolen
Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hope you get her back....
Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by joelmatt89
make that 2-3
**** 2-3 is even an understatement, im on here, d-series, tamparacing, turbod16 ect... more like 9-10 cars a week between all sites are stolen... its pathetic... the part thats even worse, is that people will kno ur ***** stolen an still buy it from thieves...
Old 04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah dude he's just setting you as an example (someone has to serve as an example) reminding everyone how important security is

and to JDM SOHC did you have to throw in the puerto rican part? WTF that says a lot about YOU let alone the "puerto rican guys that stole your shet"

ps have you confirmed their nationality?
Old 04-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks guys. Yeah, 14 hours a day is the norm in the industry, so I gotta get used to it.

I definitely second the stolen car/items thread

Old 04-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I feel your pain man. My crx was stolen last year and I was only away from my car for 20 minutes tops. Hope you get your car back. I'll keep an eye out in the blossom hill and snell area.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks man sorry to hear.

On a different note why do so many people say "sorry for your lost"... Are people really that illiterate?
Old 04-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

BUMP, day 2
Old 04-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WRONG.

You cant prevent a rear end collission, but you could TRY to prevent a stolen car by having a theft deterrent device.

I feel bad that your car got stolen, but this is what happens when n00bs fix up Honda's and are too cheap to have a good security device like clutch locks, alarms, and kill switches.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not here to argue with people about how secure I should have been before this happened. This thread is for people to know what's been stolen, so that they can keep an eye out.

Thanks though.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn im sorry to hear that the thieves have got another one -.-, hope you find her quick, i know when i get mah ride first thing imma do even before any mods is do everything possible for security cause we all know how things go in NY lol =P

Quick Reply: Stolen black eh2 san jose area