Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Sparco seat bracket?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sparco seat bracket?

I just bought a sparco base bracket for my eg everything was going good until the right rear braket didnt want to match up with the ******* hole damn! whats going on its made for my car and everything anyone have this headache before. please help
Old 07-31-2005, 08:51 AM
AVA
Sláinte

Default Re: Sparco seat bracket? (JDMTRSPORTS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMTRSPORTS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just bought a sparco base bracket for my eg everything was going good until the right rear braket didnt want to match up with the ******* hole damn! whats going on its made for my car and everything anyone have this headache before. please help </TD></TR></TABLE>

I feel your pain. In my opinion, Sparco did a **** poor job building these things. If your bracket is like mine, one of the feet is bolted on, loosen up those bolts, and now try to bolt it on, should give you a few more mm's of room. I had to half-*** line it up, and put all 4 bolts in a little bit then torque them all down very gradually. Considering how much they cost.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Sparco seat bracket? (^Jae)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ^Jae &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I feel your pain. In my opinion, Sparco did a **** poor job building these things. If your bracket is like mine, one of the feet is bolted on, loosen up those bolts, and now try to bolt it on, should give you a few more mm's of room. I had to half-*** line it up, and put all 4 bolts in a little bit then torque them all down very gradually. Considering how much they cost.</TD></TR></TABLE>

*** that man if im going to pay that much for a bracket i want that **** to fit but yea it is that right rear foot thingy ill try it but i tried everything and that **** does not work at all.

also where does the seat belt go?
Old 07-31-2005, 09:17 AM
As long as I dont have to take out any more Metal Gears

Try wedge engineering brackets they may work better and be cheaper too
Old 07-31-2005, 09:27 AM
AVA
Sláinte

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMTRSPORTS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">*** that man if im going to pay that much for a bracket i want that **** to fit but yea it is that right rear foot thingy ill try it but i tried everything and that **** does not work at all.

also where does the seat belt go? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I made an L bracket out of some steel and bolted it onto 2 of the bolts that hold the bracket together.. What I'm saying is you have to make your own seatblet bracket.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Sparco seat bracket? (^Jae)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ^Jae &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I made an L bracket out of some steel and bolted it onto 2 of the bolts that hold the bracket together.. What I'm saying is you have to make your own seatblet bracket.</TD></TR></TABLE>

oh well that will be fun

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rukawa1one &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Try wedge engineering brackets they may work better and be cheaper too</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do they have a web site?