Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

sound deadening Q's- Searched

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sound deadening Q's- Searched

ive removed all the tar and sound deadening stuff. but i was reading some threads where people were saying they needed to replace some seals... by freezeing them?? what seals are they talking about i have yet to find any from the trunk and rear seats
Old 01-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: sound deadening Q's- Searched (budget)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by budget &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ive removed all the tar and sound deadening stuff. but i was reading some threads where people were saying they needed to replace some seals... by freezeing them?? what seals are they talking about i have yet to find any from the trunk and rear seats</TD></TR></TABLE>

No idea what your talking about, you should be 100% fine.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sound deadening Q's- Searched (budget)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by budget &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ive removed all the tar and sound deadening stuff. but i was reading some threads where people were saying they needed to replace some seals... by freezing them?? What seals are they talking about i have yet to find any from the trunk and rear seats </TD></TR></TABLE>

Could you post the thread in which you read this, This is news to me unless your talking about grommets that have been trapped under the tar and have broken is about the best answer I could give you with out reading more information about what your trying to find answers to

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jimmy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No idea what your talking about, you should be 100% fine. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Other then that jimmy is right!
Old 01-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: sound deadening Q's- Searched (richard7968)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by richard7968 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Could you post the thread in which you read this, This is news to me unless your talking about grommets that have been trapped under the tar and have broken is about the best answer I could give you with out reading more information about what your trying to find answers to

Other then that jimmy is right!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah i know the little alluminum type things, I threw some adhesive on the back of mine and put it back on.. damn i wish i had pics
Old 01-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sound deadening Q's- Searched (Jimmy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jimmy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah i know the little aluminum type things, I threw some adhesive on the back of mine and put it back on.. Damn I wish i had pics</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yea I know what your talking about now the drain holes those metal circles I just used some good quality silicone and stuck them back in the place they belong