Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Some bi$%^in and alittle tech question but mostly bi$%^in( btw its kinda long)

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 05:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some bi$%^in and alittle tech question but mostly bi$%^in( btw its kinda long)

Yes thats right have to get my bi$%^ session in real fast. Seems I bought a Honda Hatchback from a guy in Pa. Looked nice, ran good ( and quiet at idle ), radio worked(and needed some work), newer tires, and the guy seemed reliable....being that he worked at the mission in Washington Pa ( not like Im giving you directions to kick this guy in the head for me ^_^) When i made my down paymnent, I asked that he not drive the car so it is as close to as is at the time of payment. 2 weeks pass...the car had another 100+miles on it, the tires were swapped, the mirror was scratched, some minor scratches were introduced, oh yea AND the screws from the hatch were taken and the hydraulic lifts were just left dangling there. BOY WAS I PI$$ED OFF. But for 1200 I wasn't gonna say no. I sure as hell should have though. Later it dawned on me that the car was involved in the flood that happened in Washington Pa in that 2 week period. Wanna know how I figured it out? Here's how. I turned on the heater...cuz in Wv(in the mountain state) we get cold months like 3/4 of the year) LEAVES....by god leaf sheds started breakin off and coming out of my vents. I WAS FURIOUS. The car was my problem by then. I accepted it. Then Nov. 19th came...and has passed....along with MIKO ( my cars name[which is Japanese for beautiful child]) What I mean is....I got hit by a Ford Ranger in an intersection I was stopped in, in dead traffic. No cops were called because I thought that the girl that hit me called them. SO I TOOK A BIG SHYT ON MYSELF. ALL OVER MY WHOLE BODY. EVEN ON MY MOUTH YALL. Here I sit all broken hearted. MIKO IS TOTALLED AND IM DEARLY DEPARTED. yes tottaled. I have nothing to show for the car that was once mine, exceot for the fucked up right side and stuff. -_- horay for the fool.

Now for the good new ^_^ my cousin wants to buy maybe trade car for car. He wants a hatch i want the coupe. Coinsidence we have each others cars....NAH. He recently repainted it, slapped on a cf hood and full trashcan exhaust. Looks good sounds good and then he blows the motor and breaks a trans-axle. Offered me the car and a friend of his... will swap my motor to the car and get it road ready..500 bucks...in exchange for my body of the hatch. I think it is fair . I need an engine now...what do I get.....where do I get it and .... Whats your input. LEMME HEAR YA THOUGHTS YALL...after all you just spent 5 maybe 10 mins reading this WHOLE thing ^_^....
Old 02-24-2005, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Some bi$%^in and alittle tech question but mostly bi$%^in( btw its kinda long) (RiceInspiredFire

My head hurts.