Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world??

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world??

Just getting tired of reading the same old posts over and over again. Post up about your car and what accomplishments you have made..

I have a 93 CX hatch, with hybrid motor, and I just finished installing my MSD yesterday. Car pulls like a demon now, and the CAI makes it a lil quieter than before.. Next up is to install my gauges, shift light, and VAFC. Then finally to make it to a dyno and get some base numbers to see how she is really running..

Old 07-09-2003, 10:14 PM

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (Jason kiDD)

ur pic dont work man.
im in the process of swapping out my z6 block w/a y7 block and p/p the head w/zex stage 2 cam and titanium valve springs/retainers and a dc header. (threw rod in oct and tryin to fix it now cuz i just started makn money again)
Old 07-09-2003, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (JasonBlackEJ1)

First I gotta fix my smashed front bumper, fender, and hood...

I have been thinking turbo for a long time now, but I only have $2,500 saved up, so that's gonna have to wait.

I was also contemplating selling my car and getting a new one.. we'll see...

Cool post.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:20 PM

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (EpDarks)

Well painted my good pal dose paintd my engine bay and we're about to drop the b18c into her. ah then onto the body work etc. just want to get the swap in there.

This is my summer project.

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (JasonBlackEJ1)

Im just waiting to drive my car barely drove it this summer LOL. I sold the B16 about a month ago and now I have a gsr swap with lsd that I built with jdm ITR pistons skunk2 stage 1's and cam gears and valvetrain, act flywheel exedy organic clutch fuel pressure regulator, hondata s200 ITR throttle body all the boltons I,H,E all various maintance items and Im just waiting for the damn Skunk2 intake manifold to come so I can put it in the car, break it in and then go get it tuned.
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (EpDarks)

97 Sol-

Slowly getting there. Debating on some ideas.

Fresh in the head: b18b or mini-me

Drew
Old 07-09-2003, 10:21 PM

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (Jason kiDD)

i got a d16y8 with the greddy turbo kit @7psi...hasnt blown up yet, so im happy about that
Old 07-09-2003, 10:22 PM

I have a completely stock Silver 96EX, and I'm saving for some wheels (Silver Rota SS), an exhaust to replace the rusted out one on there now (Apexi WS), and some window tint because it's so freaking hot here in south Louisiana.

I like this post too.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:23 PM

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (zigs)

haven't drove my car in since october, 9 months now.. this is what I been driving ISUZU PuP

bump for curiousity on the quarter panel?? yes that's DUCT tape the best ish in the world.. got me thro inspection. They said I couldn't pass inspection cuz of the sharp edges on the big rust hole I covered with tape.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (Philip)

got some gsr wheels lately. but thats about it, gonna be poor and in debt when i start college this fall. oh, one last thing that i have to do is put a resonator in my exhaust(gotta make it quiet-sounds like fart can)
Old 07-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Painted fenders and hood...Rest of car to go. Almost back on the road and ready for the power to be added. pic thing not working, sorry
Old 07-09-2003, 10:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (80884)

meh:

muh:

so basically i didn't do anything. here is a funny picture:

Old 07-10-2003, 12:22 AM

Had a nice b18b turbo going for a month, and then blew my turbo and head gasket. Finally after a couple months, getting everything back together but looks like I'm gonna have to hold off on getting the turbo for another couple months. NA is gonna suck big time.
Old 07-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

been getting my **** together so i can have my project done before summers over...soon enough
Old 07-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (youngkow)

Just recently got my tokico shocks installed! i love the ride now (compared to stock shocks)

still debating to get rims or a b16 swap at the end of the year when i get my paycheck. i wanted to wait until my engine blows out to get the swap, but at 193K miles, it doesnt seem like its going to happen very soon. so maybe at the end of the year, im gonna get 15 or 16in OZ superleggeras
Old 07-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (Jedi_Sol)

dont own a honda but this is worth mentioning.

im putting this:

into this:

and no, thats not a sr20
Old 07-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (Chris y0!)

this isnt funny...
this is
Old 07-10-2003, 01:03 AM

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (R you serious)

why is a picture of a pretty normal looking guy funny?

well unless you know him then its a different story
Old 07-10-2003, 02:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well im about to find out how my car is.... im taking it to famoso on friday. stock cx. only things that arent stock are the gold line springs and the Kyb agx shocks. and a type r shift **** ...ive dumped the spare and im waning to see how the lil thing will do. so yeah, awaiting a swap of course.. but need money.. which my broke *** has a hard time getting... but yup.. wish the teal hatch some luck on friday. if anyone from H-T is going to be there, if you see a lil red head ( boy ) in a green 5th hatch, say whats up! see ya everyone
Old 07-10-2003, 03:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RabbittZ)

just got *** raped by my insurance company when they called me out on my roll bar and the new ticket on my record... w00t!

-Bryan-
Old 07-10-2003, 04:50 AM

i just farted
Old 07-10-2003, 05:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lets see... this year I got new rims (17" white subzeros)

I also just got leather seats, Autometer Boost & A/F gauge, Greddy Radiator Cap, NGK Plug Wires, fixed some little interior panels that were scratched, made my own CTR door panels, got my Gunmetal n1 installed, have my turbo & BOV sitting in my apartment awaiting my intercooler... Then I just have to bust out the welder and make the rest of my turbo kit...

EDIT: Oh yeah, I put a stereo in...
Old 07-10-2003, 05:21 AM

Default Re: (EGStreetHtch)

Good replies guys. What happened to you and your insurance company?
Old 07-10-2003, 06:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jason kiDD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I have a 93 CX hatch, with hybrid motor, and I just finished installing my MSD yesterday. Car pulls like a demon now, and the CAI makes it a lil quieter than before.. Next up is to install my gauges, shift light, and VAFC. Then finally to make it to a dyno and get some base numbers to see how she is really running..

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Which MSD did you put?
Old 07-10-2003, 06:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world?? (VWkila)

WoW! i haven't done anything to the car for a long time now about 3 months and im not planning to do anything to it either just i need to focus more on school. the Last thing i bought for it was adding some New SHOES to the Collection... Spoonies.

Quick Reply: So how is everyone and their cars doing? What is new in H-tech world??