Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Signal light stays on?!?! WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Signal light stays on?!?! WTF?

Ok theres some weird stuff going on. I put in clear corners the other day, and now when i signal right my dashboard flashes in time with the signal. When my headlights are on, my front right and rear right signals just stay on(dont flash, just remain lit). Also, when i signal right i get this weird popping sound from my front left speaker(and possibly right also). What the heck is going on?!?!
Old 09-23-2002, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Signal light stays on?!?! WTF? (bodmanza)

bumpity bump bump
Old 09-23-2002, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Signal light stays on?!?! WTF? (slow_a$$_eg)

what the hell? how can you **** up putting clear corners in your car.
Exactly what did you do?
To install clear corners you will first have to pop your hood then remove the one little screw above the corner lights and then carefully pull the light out. Then remove the light plug from the corner light and then install the plug in the new corner lights and then put the corner light back in place and reinstall the screw in the top of the light.
Wow was that so hard, I just cant get enough of the people who cant do the simplest things to their car. Im sorry to be so blunt and mean about it but I had a bad day at work today.
A while ago a kid brought his car to my shop and said that since he installed his white face gauges the dash does all kinds of funky ****. and he also thought that his gas gauge didnt work anymore. After about 2 minutes of looking at it I noticed that he plugged his clock plug into his hazard switch. Took me 2 more minutes to fix and everything was fine. As for his fuel gauge problem I looked into it for a while and pulled his fuel pump out and looked at the sender unit and float. Turned the key on and moved the float up and down, things worked fine, got a flashlight out and looked into his fuel tank and it was empty. What a dumbass, I charged him 60 bucks and sent him to the gas station.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hondafrk
what the hell? how can you **** up putting clear corners in your car.
Exactly what did you do?
To install clear corners you will first have to pop your hood then remove the one little screw above the corner lights and then carefully pull the light out. Then remove the light plug from the corner light and then install the plug in the new corner lights and then put the corner light back in place and reinstall the screw in the top of the light.
Wow was that so hard, I just cant get enough of the people who cant do the simplest things to their car. Im sorry to be so blunt and mean about it but I had a bad day at work today.
A while ago a kid brought his car to my shop and said that since he installed his white face gauges the dash does all kinds of funky ****. and he also thought that his gas gauge didnt work anymore. After about 2 minutes of looking at it I noticed that he plugged his clock plug into his hazard switch. Took me 2 more minutes to fix and everything was fine. As for his fuel gauge problem I looked into it for a while and pulled his fuel pump out and looked at the sender unit and float. Turned the key on and moved the float up and down, things worked fine, got a flashlight out and looked into his fuel tank and it was empty. What a dumbass, I charged him 60 bucks and sent him to the gas station.
so in all the **** you just said.... you gave him no ideas on how to diagnose his problems...hope that made your day better... the guy still doesnt have a fix...this is a forum to help diagnose problems so people dont have to go to ********* like you who take "2 Minutes" then charge 60 bucks...
Old 06-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by stopsayingJDM
so in all the **** you just said.... you gave him no ideas on how to diagnose his problems...hope that made your day better... the guy still doesnt have a fix...this is a forum to help diagnose problems so people dont have to go to ********* like you who take "2 Minutes" then charge 60 bucks...
And in all that you just said you brought back a 9 year old thread, and helped nobody out. pay more attention to the thread dates!