Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

roll cage pics and where to get them please!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roll cage pics and where to get them please!

-k- I have done a search but I cant fiend what Im looking for. Im looking for pics of role cages for an eg and links to where I can get one that is pre fabbed. I guy in my town rolled his car and him and his girl are dead and know Im looking for a role cage after that incident. the car roof crushed them. I saw a link a week or two ago where they had them but I cant fiend it anymore! thanks
Old 05-04-2003, 08:42 PM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (playAho)

What was this smart guy doing that had him rolling a car on public roads?

I saw a minivan on it's roof the other day, and dead people coming out of it, but it didn't inspire me to get a roll bar.

Kirk Racing makes good **** though, get one of those.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:20 PM

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (SkyeC)

where can I get a kirk racing cage? can you give me a web site? the guy was being dumb he was drinking and driving. but I went to see the car and that is what inspired me to get a role cage. I want a four or five pout harness and solid bucket seats as well. I guess you could say we drive like idiots in my town 90 mph on our mane roads is a common thing. 90% of the time they are new drivers that cant drive very well that are fallowing the bad examples from people like me. the difference is I know the limits of my car because I drive to fast all the time. it is a bad habit that I would like to change but a role cage just seems like a good investment.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:49 PM

you can never be too safe, a roll cage and harness may cost some $$$ money your life can't be purchased. Anything can cause you to roll a car, slip off the road and roll off a embankment. etc... At least with a cage and harness you know your not going anywhere.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:04 AM

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (nema741)

my thoughts exactly!
so where can I get a cage for my 92 cx hatch back. I want one that has a "halow" I mean one that comes all the way to the front window.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:33 AM
Boba Connoisseur

Well if you would've tried typing http://www.kirkracing.com you would've found their webpage. Not much there, so you're gonna have to call them and ask about stuff.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:17 PM

I tried to type it in but it didn't work!
I like links because they are idiot proof!!!!
Old 05-06-2003, 07:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

How about not setting bad examples by driving 90 mph on public roads? Why not just drive the speed limit or a little above instead like normal people?
Old 05-06-2003, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (GetawayinMoscow)

Yah seriously how bout you slow down!!!! There is a quote from the movie "LIAR LIAR" that comes into play here, it's "STOP BREAKING THE LAW *******!!!"

So what you wanna put in a roll cage so you don't have to worry about driving like an idiot??

Oh and by the way, after reading through all of your posts are you sure you haven't already been in an accident and had some brain damage cause you can't spell for ****.

Yes yes I know I'm a dick but when you make a comment saying you guys all drive like idiots in your town, I just think about how your giving the REAL tuners here a bad name and you guys are the reason that I get pulled over all the time and harrassed by cops when I'm going the speed limit.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by playAho &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">. 90% of the time they are new drivers that cant drive very well that are fallowing the bad examples from people like me. </TD></TR></TABLE> Then STOPPPP!!<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by playAho &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the difference is I know the limits of my car because I drive to fast all the time. </TD></TR></TABLE> Speechless.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:07 PM

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (CIVICVTI2)

Ha Ha Ha I havent gotten a ticket in over a year so you must suck at driving!!!!!! so I cant spell well hear is an international word (FU#*) you!!! it is spelled wronge but I bet you know what it means!!!

ow and you are a real tuner are you -k- so all the real tuners don't street race?
that is "braking the law *******" and if people that street race aren't real tuners because they brake the law you are a ******* dumb ***!!!!

I drive the way Im comfortable driving. I lernd to drive my first car on a mountan rode with my dad teaching me how to drive fast but to keep the cars in controle!

if you want to play games come to my town and we will play tag on a mountan road.

If you are getting pulled over all the time then lern how to drive! cops target cars they have sean doing stupid ****!!!!

just becuase it pisses you off so much the writing was misspelled on purpose even (****) you!!!!!!

I whent to school with the people in the car DICK!!!
Old 05-06-2003, 10:12 PM

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (98Hatch00)

HAY 98hatch00 why is it that all of your post are usually " or you trying to flame some one do something reductive.

choking your chicken doesn't qualify as productive by the way!!!!
Old 05-06-2003, 10:16 PM

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (GetawayinMoscow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GetawayinMoscow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How about not setting bad examples by driving 90 mph on public roads? Why not just drive the speed limit or a little above instead like normal people?</TD></TR></TABLE> this is acceptable criticism it is his opinion which makes him a respectable person. those hew only try to flame 99.9% of the time have know idea what the hell they are talking about!!!!!
Old 05-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Trial User

here's a roll bar~
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=493296
Old 05-07-2003, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

PLAYAHO you have the reading comprehension of a koala bear.

Did I say I get ticketed?? NOOOOO I said I get pulled over and harrassed as I'm sure alot of people on Honda-Tech do because of idiots like you going 40-50km's over the speed limit on a daily basis. I also said I get pulled over for doing NOTHING.

I'm sure I'm 10 times the driver you are but no I don't want to play tag. WTF??

You learned how to drive on a mountain road huh?? WOW so does that mean that you should drive fast? Was that in the Driver's handbook?? I must have missed that quote in there where it says "If you learned how to drive on a mountain road then it is okay to drive like an idiot for the rest of your life"

Your an asshat and I know now that your mom and dad must be brother and sister, cause you are definately RETARDED.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:49 PM

well if you are 10 time the driver that Im come to my town and we will play tag. if you win you get to keep your car and you don't take a trip to the hospital if you loose then you wreck your car and you might not even get the trip to the hospital!

WANT TO PLAY?

cracks about my parents gives me a reason to come and fiend you!
Old 05-07-2003, 08:52 PM

Default Re: roll cage pics and where to get them please! (SiN.DC2R)

thanks that is what IM looking for!
every pic I see it looks like there is a separate (cage) that goes to the front window and down to the Flore in the front. is this Watt im seeing or is it all connected?

thanks for some usfull info!
Old 05-07-2003, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Come find me big man.

Or is that too many big words for you??

Modified by CIVICVTI2 at 6:15 AM 5/8/2003
Old 05-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

"PLAYAHO you have the reading comprehension of a koala bear."

LOL!!! I busted out laughing when I read that.

Old 05-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Boba Connoisseur

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by playAho &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cracks about my parents gives me a reason to come and fiend you! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Anyway, to answer one of your questions, when you see bars going from the center hoop to the front and into the dash, that is a roll CAGE, not a roll bar.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:22 PM

ya that is what Im looking for a cage! but does a cage go into the back as well as the front? look at the pis in the link with the role bar for sale. does a cage come as one peace with the back or is the back separate?

sorry it is hard to explain what I mean if you understood that then answerer it if not I will try to explain what I mean better!