Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Right hand drive conversion?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right hand drive conversion?

i was wondering if i could get any help on a full firewall conversion in an EG hatch? any help at all will be appreciated. also what will i need to do to relocate the battery and the fuse box into the car? thanks everyone.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Right hand drive conversion? (JDM92hatchy)

according to your sn, your car is already RHD. Do a ****** search, and then send me the money that you would be spending to chop up your car just so you can drive on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ****** CAR. Go "drift" into a telephone pole.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Right hand drive conversion? (professor poon)

listen up you **** suckin bitch! i don't come on here to hear from arrogant *** holes like you! i come on here with a genuine question, FOR HELP, and all i get is replys from little bitches like you! so if you don't have any helpful advice, SHUT YOUR PUNK *** UP! stupid little **** suckin ****. i'm passionate about hondas, and if i wanna try something different i don't give a **** if you think it is stupid! first of all its none of your damn business! and it has nothing to do with being cool or trendy, it's that i haven't done anything like that before! so if you don't like it them don't waste your "precious" time, on being a smart ***! and last but sure as hell not least, i drive a civic dumbass, so no driftin for me! why don't you do all of us that are actually trying to learn something on here a favor, and shut the hell up!
P.S. just cause it says JDM in my name doesn't mean that it is RHD, it is a style. something that is about little details, not big *** body kits, and 20" rims! so get the expletive out of here! smart ***.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:52 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by professor poon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">according to your sn, your car is already RHD. Do a ****** search, and then send me the money that you would be spending to chop up your car just so you can drive on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ****** CAR. Go "drift" into a telephone pole.</TD></TR></TABLE>

He came for help not for your ****.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Carpe diem!

L fucken ol
Old 08-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whoa....relax man, sometimes you need to ignore them. here's a link, don't know if you seen it before, if not i hope it helps.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1435957
Old 08-16-2006, 09:58 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Right hand drive conversion? (Surebang)

Do a search under my name..I wrote a thread on how to do it.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:59 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Right hand drive conversion? (philosofy1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by philosofy1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whoa....relax man, sometimes you need to ignore them. here's a link, don't know if you seen it before, if not i hope it helps.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1435957</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats it.....Good job
Old 08-16-2006, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Right hand drive conversion? (Surebang)

thank you. i mean excuse my language but i just wanted info, not a smart *** reply from someone who, frankly, was probably just tryling to look cool. but if anyone on here does have any info thanks alot. i have gotten alot of help off here, and i just thought i would ask.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Right hand drive conversion? (E.Honda)

Bah. Was about to post your link ehonda. you got to it first!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM92hatchy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">listen up you **** suckin bitch! i don't come on here to hear from arrogant *** holes like you! i come on here with a genuine question, FOR HELP, and all i get is replys from little bitches like you! so if you don't have any helpful advice, SHUT YOUR PUNK *** UP! stupid little **** suckin ****. i'm passionate about hondas, and if i wanna try something different i don't give a **** if you think it is stupid! first of all its none of your damn business! and it has nothing to do with being cool or trendy, it's that i haven't done anything like that before! so if you don't like it them don't waste your "precious" time, on being a smart ***! and last but sure as hell not least, i drive a civic dumbass, so no driftin for me! why don't you do all of us that are actually trying to learn something on here a favor, and shut the hell up!
P.S. just cause it says JDM in my name doesn't mean that it is RHD, it is a style. something that is about little details, not big *** body kits, and 20" rims! so get the expletive out of here! smart ***.</TD></TR></TABLE>

in your 5th or 6th post your telling me to get the *** out of here? uh... *** no.<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM92hatchy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thank you. i mean excuse my language but i just wanted info, not a smart *** reply from someone who, frankly, was probably just tryling to look cool. but if anyone on here does have any info thanks alot. i have gotten alot of help off here, and i just thought i would ask.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wasnt just tryling to look cool, I was telling you to search for one of the 20million posts about driving on the wrong side of the car. gl with your CTR-wannabe quest buddy
Old 08-16-2006, 09:39 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by professor poon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">according to your sn, your car is already RHD. Do a ****** search, and then send me the money that you would be spending to chop up your car just so you can drive on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ****** CAR. Go "drift" into a telephone pole.</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow. some people just dont grow up....

He posted for help cheif. No need to be a complete dick about it.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be on ur side b/c he flipped out...but u asked like, the most obvious question when there's like 10000001 how-to's for this. BTW: It's not different if everybody's doing it - it's a fad, like JDM cosmetic crap.

True he didn't really have a right to flip, but you didn't have a right to flip either - especially after asking a question about a topic that would have popped up 100+ answers in a search.

Moral of my post:
Search b4 you post.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would be on ur side b/c he flipped out...but u asked like, the most obvious question when there's like 10000001 how-to's for this. BTW: It's not different if everybody's doing it - it's a fad, like JDM cosmetic crap.

True he didn't really have a right to flip, but you didn't have a right to flip either - especially after asking a question about a topic that would have popped up 100+ answers in a search.

Moral of my post:
Search b4 you post.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow 10000001 of them on how to do it..............To think I spent all that time for nothing.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:23 AM

it's nice to know there is still peeps helping out the noobs like myself, good luck with your right hand drive conversion.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (elguluso)

I'll help you noobs out better than anyone has before!!!

You can't get anymore helpful than this here:

Damn I'm so tired of the daily "how do I make my car RHD, and "can I paint my intercooler black" god damn people SEARCH!!!

Old 08-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (mike1114)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mike1114 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll help you noobs out better than anyone has before!!!

You can't get anymore helpful than this here:

Damn I'm so tired of the daily "how do I make my car RHD, and "can I paint my intercooler black" god damn people SEARCH!!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

its even in red now.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:34 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Sleepy_Red_hatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

its even in red now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can I paint my search button black?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (E.Honda)

old photo before they made it red.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.passwordjdm.com

now search for that DIY, noobs
Old 08-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (E.Honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E.Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Can I paint my search button black?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-17-2006, 04:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM92hatchy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was wondering if i could get any help on a full firewall conversion in an EG hatch? any help at all will be appreciated. also what will i need to do to relocate the battery and the fuse box into the car? thanks everyone.</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry not trying to flame you dude but you wanna do a rhd conversion. and you cant even figure out how to get a battery and fuse box into THE INSIDE OF THE CAR???

dude good luck with your conversion. be sure and post pics when you get done lol.