Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

RICE??????

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2002, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RICE??????

This is to all the close minded a$$holes out there, who overuse the word RICE. Why do you people swear that you Fu@king know everything, and feel that your $hits is better than anyone elses. Yo leave people alone. If they ask for your opinion then its cool to say whether you like it or not but don't start bashing on them. Alot of people on this board are madd Fu@king immature and need to get a Fu@king life. And if you don't like something then that's your choice but to start pointing out like "aluminum wings are gay" is just plain close minded and immature. Yo everyone has different tastes and not everyone has a big bank account. Alot of people have a true love for cars but don't have much money, so they can't buy brand name parts so they buy the same parts without the name brand and they also try to be creative..........and what do you a$$es do........talk $hit. And will everyone please jump off the JDM BANDWAGON!!!!! Nothing against JDM but most people are doing it just cause it's the hot thing to do right now. Another thing why is everyone knocking FNF. It's the first movie that tried to really recognize the life we love and all of you who knock it swear you fu@king know it all ("hey its not nawzz or nos its nitrous oxide"...stupid). It might not be accurate but its an attempt. To my peeps who are keeping it real and only care bout what they like then much props to ya. And to all the other **** that overuse the word rice......suck my D1CK. Hope this won't get deleted but it probably will just needed to get this $hit off my chest. One.
Old 05-11-2002, 09:14 PM
New User

Default Re: RICE?????? (civicrtype)

chill mang
Old 05-11-2002, 09:26 PM
B18C-EJ1

This is to all the close minded a$$holes out there, who overuse the word RICE.
Let us examine the meaning of "RICE"

Rice, in our little world, would consist of something not ment to provide additional horsepower, effective aerodynamics, or functional handling.

Would you agree?

Why do you people swear that you Fu@king know everything, and feel that your $hits is better than anyone elses. Yo leave people alone. If they ask for your opinion then its cool to say whether you like it or not but don't start bashing on them. Alot of people on this board are madd Fu@king immature and need to get a Fu@king life. And if you don't like something then that's your choice but to start pointing out like "aluminum wings are gay" is just plain close minded and immature.
True, some people here are quite harsh on others. But on the flip side of the coin, you're installing these accessories to get noticed, right? Good, bad, or indifferent, you are in a sense asking for some type of input. If you don't like what has been said, be the bigger man, and walk away.

Yo everyone has different tastes and not everyone has a big bank account. Alot of people have a true love for cars but don't have much money, so they can't buy brand name parts so they buy the same parts without the name brand and they also try to be creative..........and what do you a$$es do........talk $hit.
Well, I can speak from experience when I say "I've had rice", and yea, I was poor as hell. But I learned from my own mistakes, and decided it's better to wait and get the good name brand products, than to buy cheap crap. When my friends all had exhaust and intake, I had a K&N drop in, and stock exhaust. Hey, it's all good, but I wasn't willing to be the marter of the group.

And will everyone please jump off the JDM BANDWAGON!!!!! Nothing against JDM but most people are doing it just cause it's the hot thing to do right now.[/quote]

Oh GOD yes! I'll agree with you on this one!!!!

Another thing why is everyone knocking FNF. It's the first movie that tried to really recognize the life we love and all of you who knock it swear you fu@king know it all ("hey its not nawzz or nos its nitrous oxide"...stupid). It might not be accurate but its an attempt.
Sorry, but that movie sucked big time. I'm just glad I got to see it for free. Nothing worse than bad acting, bad directing, and a crappy plot line. If you want to see a good "Import Racing Film" go buy "The Last Race". 100x better if not more so.

To my peeps who are keeping it real and only care bout what they like then much props to ya. And to all the other **** that overuse the word rice......suck my D1CK.
Peeps that have been keeping it real are the ones that were street racing before you got your license. Before F&F was even a idea, and well before the advent of "RICE". I've seen so much come and go, it's all a fad, here today, gone tomorrow.

You know what stays around for a LOOOOONNNNNGGG time????

Performance!!!!!!!!! You're dad did it, and probably your grand-dad. So do be offended when we call stuff "RICE". It's our little way of teaching the newbies what gets respect, and what gets smoked.

Old 05-11-2002, 09:26 PM
New User

Default Re: RICE?????? (pLaYbOi)

i like your Civic type r ...... hehe
Old 05-11-2002, 09:33 PM

First of all take a deep breath and calm down

You will encounter closed minded people everyday for the rest fo your life.Look at it this way, you know everyone has a right to do their own thing and if it's what they like then good for them! I just feel sorry for the people who are so closed minded they can't see past their own likes and dislikes and knock people so hard for it. I must say though it's one thing to give an opinion or give constructive criticism but it's a whole dif. thing when people just go off and start bashing. But if someone does what you consider ugly or * ricey* ( im SO sick of that term) then figure this.. it makes your car looks 10xs better.. so instead of bashing them walk over and tell them thankyou.
Old 05-11-2002, 09:43 PM

No offense bro, but it just sounds like you're mad that you bought a huge aluminum wing...Why care what other people say? It's your car, your money, your life...Do what you want.
Old 05-11-2002, 09:52 PM

Default Re: RICE?????? (ThunderLips)

NO DICK, this post is cause I am sick and tired of seeing people get bashed. Constructive criticism is cool but talkin **** isn't. And ya I do like aluminum wings depending on the car..........AND WHAT!!! And I don't care what other people say this is so others should realize that it's what they like that matters and to "DO YOU".
Old 05-11-2002, 10:05 PM

Man, you need to relax and quit calling people you don't know names...It's the internet, people will do what they want, obviously you have shown that. Honestly, I'm going to try and help you here a little...If you plan on staying here for a while, posting complaints and calling people a "dick" won't get you far. You need to learn to take opinions and comments a little better, or don't post your opinions, because they are open to criticism on both sides of the fence...If you like it or not.
Old 05-11-2002, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Shaddup, dingaling!
Old 05-11-2002, 10:35 PM

Default Re: RICE?????? (Mike P.)

yup he's a newbie
Old 05-11-2002, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RICE?????? (LSturboHB)

HEAD, PANTS, NOW!!!!

step back in line stunna **** and know your place on the food chain, you will be devoured and disposed of and recycled like the rest before you.