Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Reviews/Opinions on Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reviews/Opinions on Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD

They have a set up that I want, and its hard to find. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them at all. I have seen some bad reviews, but are there any good reviews? Tanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:38 AM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: Reviews/Opinions on Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD

Do a search. This is not top secret information or something.
You've seen bad reviews but no good ones and you're wasting space asking if there are any good ones? Sounds like you already have your answer.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by grumblemarc
Do a search. This is not top secret information or something.
You've seen bad reviews but no good ones and you're wasting space asking if there are any good ones? Sounds like you already have your answer.
smh..(sigh)
Old 07-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by metalslug
smh..(sigh)
Ummm...he's right
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...w=1607&bih=899
Weird....

And whats this "hard to find" set-up they have?
Old 07-03-2013, 04:03 AM
The Grumpiest

Shake it all you want. What I said was true. Searching for a couple of good reviews to negate all the bad ones so you can feel good about purchasing from them is about as foolish as you can get.

This is that critical thinking and common sense people need to exercise if they plan on working on cars.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Shake it all you want. What I said was true. Searching for a couple of good reviews to negate all the bad ones so you can feel good about purchasing from them is about as foolish as you can get.

This is that critical thinking and common sense people need to exercise if they plan on working on cars.
You so gravitate to my posts; Remember, the internet is a breeding hole for negativity and displeasure, so if I see some bad reviews, which all retailers have, I should be prohibited from asking if anyone has dealt with the retailer at all? Remember, you don't have to answer, and be angry, and condescending, but its a free country so you shall be allowed and its okay, its freedom of expression. I have PHH mortgage, look them up they have terrible things posted about them but I have never had a single issue, EVER. So i use that real world thinking and tried to apply to this topic. Guy, don't be so displeased all the time, you can be helpful and get your thought across without being everybody's pops. But thanks.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JuggerNaut-CTR
Ummm...he's right
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...w=1607&bih=899
Weird....

And whats this "hard to find" set-up they have?
Thanks for the link, i have spoken with them on the phone, and seen some you tube feedback. The set up is a d15z1 automatic set up. I have the auto ecu and all I need. I would buy a z1 and bolt up a b7 auto trans but I read somewhere when that was done it failed to shift out of park with th p84 ecu which is canada and europe ecu. I have the p07-901 jdm ecu, but I think the auto jdm trans may be diff from all others in certain ways.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:37 AM
The Grumpiest

Originally Posted by metalslug
You so gravitate to my posts; Remember, the internet is a breeding hole for negativity and displeasure, so if I see some bad reviews, which all retailers have, I should be prohibited from asking if anyone has dealt with the retailer at all? Remember, you don't have to answer, and be angry, and condescending, but its a free country so you shall be allowed and its okay, its freedom of expression. I have PHH mortgage, look them up they have terrible things posted about them but I have never had a single issue, EVER. So i use that real world thinking and tried to apply to this topic. Guy, don't be so displeased all the time, you can be helpful and get your thought across without being everybody's pops. But thanks.
Public forum. You can ask all day. Just be prepared for all the answers you get. Not just the pleasant ones. Especially if your questions lack any kind of thought behind them or are asking to he handheld or spoonfed. If you can't seem to handle that, maybe get better at searching Google.

I wonder how you can tell how I'm supposedly angry by words typed on a keyboard? Not possible. That's what YOU'RE bringing to it, not me.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Public forum. You can ask all day. Just be prepared for all the answers you get. Not just the pleasant ones. Especially if your questions lack any kind of thought behind them or are asking to he handheld or spoonfed. If you can't seem to handle that, maybe get better at searching Google.

I wonder how you can tell how I'm supposedly angry by words typed on a keyboard? Not possible. That's what YOU'RE bringing to it, not me.
Your SN is GRUMBLEmarc...grumble...you sound very agitated in the way you point out things to me. No thought? I did not think I had to write an essay explaining why I wanted to maybe see others thoughts on a retailer, that's my business.

BTW I did practice at googling....i googled you....dude....wow. But in any event I love this site, there have been folks who have helped me tremendously on here with my questions and problems I have come across. I have purchased from here on many occasions, so I don't want folks here to think I am not grateful, I am.

grum·ble
/ˈgrəmbəl/
Verb
Complain or protest about something in a bad-tempered but typically muted way.
Noun
A complaint.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:00 AM
The Grumpiest

Good job analyzing a screen name. So what?
Again. It's how you perceive it.

Quick to point out obvious laziness, requests for spoonfeeding or utter nonsense is what i do.

You asked an asinine question. Notice how there was someone that agreed?
To paraphrase "I've only read bad reviews. Anyone have good reviews?"
What was the purpose? To validate a purchase. To ignore everything you've read, only to search for the bit of information that you're looking for. Not what a good researcher does.
Don't get mad at me for pointing it out.

You claim to have searched but have to be provided a Google search result that took all of ten seconds to produce?

And...it's not even a TECHNICAL QUESTION!!! It's a commerce issue.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:10 AM
The Grumpiest

BTW, if this doesn't tell you anything or fails to convince you then roll the dice.
http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/busines...ugh-on-1083862

But here is your positive review. Spend away!
http://www.preludeonline.com/2984352-post12.html
Old 07-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Good job analyzing a screen name. So what?
Again. It's how you perceive it.

Quick to point out obvious laziness, requests for spoonfeeding or utter nonsense is what i do.

You asked an asinine question. Notice how there was someone that agreed?
To paraphrase "I've only read bad reviews. Anyone have good reviews?"
What was the purpose? To validate a purchase. To ignore everything you've read, only to search for the bit of information that you're looking for. Not what a good researcher does.
Don't get mad at me for pointing it out.

You claim to have searched but have to be provided a Google search result that took all of ten seconds to produce?

And...it's not even a TECHNICAL QUESTION!!! It's a commerce issue.
Your funny, I like you, but I digress. I did btw did not analyze your "name" I read it and I have a pretty good grasp of the english language to quickly understand what "grumble" means. Anyhow, Again, who cares why I asked? Is that the nature of my question? He did agree with you, but notice as I answered him like a human being that does not know him as a person but rather just showed some respect with my answer to his efforts for the search? Obviously I searched if I said "I seen", because, where else would I have seen? Look Grumby, its okay to be a happy human at times, sure we all get a bit angry, its just not healthy to type in CAPS as if your pointing and yelling and spitting all over your screen as you type, I don't know your health history but it cant be good for the heart this early in the morning.

So, have you dealt with them before or not?..........
Old 07-03-2013, 05:14 AM
The Grumpiest

Why would I have to deal with them or not? The negative information out there dwarfs anything positive. There's that RESEARCH thing again.

You'd be a fool to risk it.

BTW, my middle school classes seem to be able to deal with me just fine. It's always an amazement how adults are the ones with the problem hearing it straight.

And did you read? I found your positive review, to answer your original question. So you can drop that coin now.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Why would I have to deal with them or not? The negative information out there dwarfs anything positive. There's that RESEARCH thing again.

You'd be a fool to risk it.

BTW, my middle school classes seem to be able to deal with me just fine. It's always an amazement how adults are the ones with the problem hearing it straight.

And did you read? I found your positive review, to answer your original question. So you can drop that coin now.
I did read....see? Its out there. Now I did see the BBB, out of the 26, some were resolved, some were, some not satisfied with good faith attempts and one billing. I called the BBB, the 26 does not mean they are all unique complaints, they can be multiple complaints by the same party. Look I am not trying to find a reason to buy from them, but since they have something I need and I cant find it anywhere else that often at that price I want to dig a little deeper, that's all, sorta of honda-tech grassroots effort kinda, in that vein but not a serious. See, I did the print research, just thought I'd follow that up, did not think I had to explain that in detail.

You do know middle schoolers (not really a word?) do grow up to be adults right? And remember, they HAVE to deal with you, does not mean they actually like you. But I do so its okay.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:43 AM
The Grumpiest

Yeah, okay. Go buy your engine.
Once a month TigerJapanese gets asked about and the same warnings and red flags go up. Nothing changed between then and now.

Good luck.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, okay. Go buy your engine.
Once a month TigerJapanese gets asked about and the same warnings and red flags go up. Nothing changed between then and now.

Good luck.
See....I knew you could be positive..........in a way of sorts.

No but really, I saw your concern from post one, just thought I'd go on steam rolling this for my own amusement. Thanks.