Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to?

does anyone have experience registering a car from japan? how much does it cost? how do i go about it? I guess i might have to check locally, but im sure the process is the same everywhere...
Old 06-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (nabinger)

Do research, use Google, Call the DMV and finally use the Magical Search Button....

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1195255

Modified by uneek360 at 7:57 AM 6/11/2007
Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (uneek360)

thanks for not helping
Old 06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (uneek360)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uneek360 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Call the DMV.... </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (BlackoutVTi)

help your self
Old 06-13-2007, 03:52 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks for not helping</TD></TR></TABLE>
Learn to click a link (his edit was before you posted the above whining btw).

But yes, call your local DMV because laws are likely going to be different state to state.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess i might have to check locally</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol... you answered your own question. Wait a minute do you want me to call the DMV and find out ?? Better yet do you want me to fill out the paperwork ?? I pointed you in the right direction which should be sufficient.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks for not helping</TD></TR></TABLE>
thanks for being lazy yee haw
Old 06-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (R you serious)

you guys are bitches. like homeboy said down there, i said i was going to check locally. i just wanted some insight. damn. i hope all you guys get stuck in a rut and no one helps you with your ****.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Relax man !!!!

get yourself a copy of Import Tuner Magazine June 05 page 38 the article was call "Buy it THERE Drive it HERE"

we just tired of stupid nOOb's and their DUMB*SS questions...
Old 06-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (Harryflores)

Hey, I'm a noob, I dont ask stupid question's.......uuuuhhhh......never mind.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (db8db8db8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys are bitches. </TD></TR></TABLE>

why should we help you when you've already helped yourself. and "homeboy" did help you

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uneek360 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do research, use Google, Call the DMV and finally use the Magical Search Button....

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1195255

Modified by uneek360 at 7:57 AM 6/11/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>
that sounds like help assmite
Old 06-15-2007, 05:24 AM
GarageAlchemist

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys are bitches. like homeboy said down there, i said i was going to check locally. i just wanted some insight. damn. i hope all you guys get stuck in a rut and no one helps you with your ****. </TD></TR></TABLE>

what are you ******* 16 years old. grow up peter pan.. ******* loser.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:45 AM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys are bitches. like homeboy said down there, i said i was going to check locally. i just wanted some insight. damn. i hope all you guys get stuck in a rut and no one helps you with your ****. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I did help you. I told you EXACTLY what you should do.

How horrible would it be if some people online told you what you're supposed to do and come to find out they were wrong?
Old 06-15-2007, 06:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to? (NOFX)

when you find out will you give me the cliff notes please? not being rude btw
Old 06-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

expletive your idea to search. thats just retarded. i started my own thread to get my own answers, not to be told to look for answers on someone elses thread. im not a newb, my question was fine. and i wasnt trying to rag on anybody till you guys came back telling me my question was stupid. expletive you guys.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

how come you faggets can write "expletive" and i cant?
Old 06-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

LMFAO.... WaT a DoRk.

Old 06-15-2007, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It angers me so much that this is allowed as a topic.

Answer (and this is for EVERYBODY who had this question):
CALL YOUR STATE DMV!!!

They have all the answers on what you need to do.

****. I don't get why it's so difficult. DMV - Call them, they have the answers. You crashing your newly registered JDM shitbox ftw!!
Old 06-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

bitch my rhd doesnt even drive so i cant crash it. i already got the damn car registered on my own. i was calling the dmv when i posted. i wanted to know if anyone had expertiese cause the people at the dmv arent the brightest. expletive honda tech...
Old 06-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nabinger)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys are bitches.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah, definitely not helping you now, whiner. Just

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uneek360 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Call the DMV</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uneek360 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Call the DMV</TD></TR></TABLE>

.....nabinger ftl. Someone post one of those "Internet: serious business" pics please.

Old 06-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (nabinger)

expletive Honda-tech?

expletive ricer JDM bastards like you.

The people at the DMV may not be the brightest, but they can get you the list of what's necessary - and answer all your questions. If they can't answer your question, tell them to get somebody who can (they will). Then if you REALLY wanna do something about it - just go down there. **** gets done faster than on the phone.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:23 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">expletive your idea to search. thats just retarded. i started my own thread to get my own answers, not to be told to look for answers on someone elses thread. im not a newb, my question was fine. and i wasnt trying to rag on anybody till you guys came back telling me my question was stupid. expletive you guys.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I didn't tell you to search. I todl you to CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DMV.

Making said car legal in the state I live in or even the COUNTY I live in could be very different than people in differnt states or counties.

Get off your lazy *** and call them. They will be able to tell you exactly what you need to do or direct you to who could tell you for sure.

Public Safety-Drivers License
1500 Marilla Dr # 1B
Dallas, TX
(214) 651-1859
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bitch my rhd doesnt even drive so i cant crash it. i already got the damn car registered on my own. i was calling the dmv when i posted. i wanted to know if anyone had expertiese cause the people at the dmv arent the brightest. expletive honda tech...</TD></TR></TABLE>
So then, they told you what to do and you got it figured out. How incredible that what we suggested to do, worked!

So you basically made a waste of a thread and are now whining that people told you EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO! You're getting mad because we told you how to make it work?
Old 06-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dude im not whining too much. you guys just keep bumping my **** and talkin crap. its pretty ridiculus that you guys have to time to talk **** and keep giving the same answers. im not worried about it, this is the only thread peopel keep bumping, so im going to keep tlaking ****.

btw.... NOFX is a ******* badass sn. props to you. seriously, not being a dik
Old 06-15-2007, 02:55 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nabinger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude im not whining too much. you guys just keep bumping my **** and talkin crap. its pretty ridiculus that you guys have to time to talk **** and keep giving the same answers. im not worried about it, this is the only thread peopel keep bumping, so im going to keep tlaking ****.

btw.... NOFX is a ******* badass sn. props to you. seriously, not being a dik</TD></TR></TABLE>
I didn't talk **** about you. I really told you what you shoudl do, what I woudl do if I were in the same position.

The state is who will get pissed if you don't do things right, so ask them, right?

And thanks, it's my screenname on several sites. I also have a vanity plate that reads NOFX. Melvin signed it for me.

Quick Reply: Registering an eg hatch from japan - how to?