Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06

Today after class, I walked out to the parking lot and my car wasn't there. Obvisously someone had stolen my car. If anyone knows of anything, I appreciate letting me know. If anyone sees my any of my parts floating across honda-tech please put a word up.

Here is what it looked like before

This is how my volks look like

Things to look out for:
- JDM CTR headlights
- JDM CTR 99-00 spec tail lights, one w/o reflector
- JDM EK4 SiR Front n Rear bumper
- JDM EK4 SiR front lip
- JDM EK window visor
- JDM EK clear square fogs
- Spoon replica duckbill spoiler
- Type R 5 lug conversion with earls brake lines
- 16" Silver Volk TE-37 7in wide fronts and 7.5in rears, Goodyear F1 205.45-16
- ep3 si seats
- EM racing rear c-pillar bar
- Alpine CDA 9855 deck
- ep3 Si steering wheel with AP1 airbag
- Stock Si Cluster with 121,XXX miles
- 00 B18C1 motor, 00 Civic Si tranny, Skunk2 manifold, Comptech Intake/Icebox, JDM spec 4-1 Type R header OEM upper shield and lower skidplate from Heeltoe, (RED) Place racing mount on both passenger and driver side, JDM EK9 strut bar.
- KYB AGX 4way frnt/8way rear w/ eibach sportline
- gunmetal srr rear tie bar

Thats all I can think of now. Please if anyone come upon these parts, they are stolen. I just wish thieves don't exist in this world because now I don't have a car to get to and from school.

Modified by jimmhatch at 8:22 PM 6/6/2006
Old 06-05-2006, 09:09 PM

omg i'm about to go to csulb too, sry to hear about your loss... i'm so getting a beater for school and work now.
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06 (jimmhatch)

sorry to hear. SoCal
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'll keep a look out bro...damn...thats a nice a ride mang...i thought i was stressing out...damn you must have it bad....i can see why they stole your car mang...its clean ...best of luck with it man...
Old 06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

All that money into your nice ride and no secuirty? Thats why i went and spent 30 bucks on a steering wheel lock and 50 on the lock on the pedal and 800 for my secuirty system.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:18 PM

yeah, so my friend at UCI had two starter kill switches, two fuel system kill switches, autolock, removed ECU and steering wheel, and has shaved handles all around

guess what

his car was jacked.

just to let you know it doesn't do the guy any better to tell him he should have invested in security - fact is, his car is gone, so look out if you can, if you don't want to then no need to flame him
Old 06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (axtran)

my alarm broke =[, but i had autolock

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by axtran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, so my friend at UCI had two starter kill switches, two fuel system kill switches, autolock, removed ECU and steering wheel, and has shaved handles all around

guess what

his car was jacked.

just to let you know it doesn't do the guy any better to tell him he should have invested in security - fact is, his car is gone, so look out if you can, if you don't want to then no need to flame him</TD></TR></TABLE>

now thats fuking hardcore theif
Old 06-05-2006, 09:30 PM

Default Re: (jimmhatch)

hope you get it back.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (johnny_tdi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by axtran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, so my friend at UCI had two starter kill switches, two fuel system kill switches, autolock, removed ECU and steering wheel, and has shaved handles all around

guess what

his car was jacked.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, I go to UCI....Wtf should I do...I don't even have an alarm! But then again, last year there were only like 4 car thefts at UCI so its not like they happen every day Irvine/Newport is a good nieghborhood. Plus my car is bare bone stock, there are much better pickins at my school than my crappy civic, but still for theives. I remember when I had my MR2-Turbo broken into, jack holes took my boost gauge and nothing else...not my 600 dollar cd player, or JL sub behind the seat....just the stupid boost gauge. A 300 dollar broken window for a lame boost gauge. boooooooo!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

we have to crack down on these things man.....the story about the UCI ride man...what more can you do ****...i'm tired of hearing these stories man...y can't people keep to themselves and buy there own ****. when going anywhere make sure to park your car at a safe place where its always busy and filled with people...also if your ride looks just a little flashy and you wanna go see a movie...take your girls or go with friends who have beaters...when i go see a movie or go to the mall i never take my ride but schools a different story though...even after all of this your ride could still be jacked....just the other day i was at CAL Poly pomona picking up my cousin and i saw these fools looking at a EM1...some how i knew these foos where going to steal that car i stopped for a bit and looked at them...after 5secs 3 of them ran off and a car infront of the Si took off...moral of the story look out for other peeps ride too...karma is really karma guys....
Old 06-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bmoua)

SAY GOOD BUY F U C K THIEVES
Old 06-05-2006, 09:55 PM

HOLLY ****, I've seen your hatch many times before at school and I'm sorry to hear that it got stolen man. Keep your head up man and hopefully them bastards die.

Modified by ZCVTEC-SOHC at 10:22 PM 6/6/2006
Old 06-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06 (ZCVTEC-SOHC)

Maybe you parked in the wrong spot and your car was just impounded.... maybe. That seriously sucks, where you parked is there any camera around that could have seen your car leaving? Try talking with campus security and see if they could help you. Man i love those wheels, and real too.... sorry dude.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:44 PM

damn jimmy...sorry about your ride, man...my brother and i wanted to build one just like it...expletive to all theives...hope you find it soon...
Old 06-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (orientalgunz_00)

fawking theives....that's a clean-*** red hatch too! Hopefully it's what Luserkid said!!
Old 06-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mRek9R)

wow, broad daylight too, sorry about your lose
Old 06-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xtremeazian)

hope you get her back

theives
Old 06-06-2006, 01:12 AM

Default Re: (bmoua)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bmoua &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">we have to crack down on these things man.....the story about the UCI ride man...what more can you do ****...i'm tired of hearing these stories man...y can't people keep to themselves and buy there own ****. when going anywhere make sure to park your car at a safe place where its always busy and filled with people...also if your ride looks just a little flashy and you wanna go see a movie...take your girls or go with friends who have beaters...when i go see a movie or go to the mall i never take my ride but schools a different story though...even after all of this your ride could still be jacked....just the other day i was at CAL Poly pomona picking up my cousin and i saw these fools looking at a EM1...some how i knew these foos where going to steal that car i stopped for a bit and looked at them...after 5secs 3 of them ran off and a car infront of the Si took off...moral of the story look out for other peeps ride too...karma is really karma guys....</TD></TR></TABLE>

what more can you do about it? there's no point of complaining ****.. you can only solve the problem yourself by moving far away or not buying a honda at all and reduce your chances effectively...

saying thieves shouldn't do that and this is like saying...people shouldn't rape, steal, lie, cheat, murder, kill, molest kids, etc.. in the end, people are still gonna do all this no matter what..even long after you are dead..

live with it! its a honda...its a prize possession..ppl want it..ppl will do what it takes to acquire it.. its an animal instinct... we're all animals.
Old 06-06-2006, 03:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: (. L 3 3 7 H X R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by . L 3 3 7 H X R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

what more can you do about it? there's no point of complaining ****.. you can only solve the problem yourself by moving far away or not buying a honda at all and reduce your chances effectively...

saying thieves shouldn't do that and this is like saying...people shouldn't rape, steal, lie, cheat, murder, kill, molest kids, etc.. in the end, people are still gonna do all this no matter what..even long after you are dead..

live with it! its a honda...its a prize possession..ppl want it..ppl will do what it takes to acquire it.. its an animal instinct... we're all animals. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So what you're saying is you have the instinct to steal? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit : ******* thieves
Old 06-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good luk in gettin it bak bro...
Old 06-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bigplayj17)

sorry bout the lose. bump for fellow ek driver.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:10 AM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: (JDMEK-9)

Best of luck. Many guys on here, myself included, know exactly what you're going through. **** theives!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:37 AM

you didnt park in the dreaded "parking structure" did you?
Old 06-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06 (WhiteSiDan)

Sorry it happened, man. Sucks.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06 (Sparkles)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WhiteSiDan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you didnt park in the dreaded "parking structure" did you?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats where i parked, the damn school increased parking fees and do not install cameras.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luserkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Maybe you parked in the wrong spot and your car was just impounded.... maybe. That seriously sucks, where you parked is there any camera around that could have seen your car leaving? Try talking with campus security and see if they could help you. Man i love those wheels, and real too.... sorry dude. </TD></TR></TABLE>

If the school impounded it, the cops will have records of it.

Quick Reply: RED EK STOLEN AT CSU LONG BEACH 6/5/06