Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Rear left suspension or alignment problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear left suspension or alignment problem

Hi all, I seached on HT, but I did not get any answer to my question. My question is regarding my 99 Civic coupe's suspension and/or alignment problem occured in the rear left wheel. It makes a funny squeaking sound when I am making a right turn. That sound is coming from the rear left wheel for sure, but I am not sure what causes it. I have a ground control setup with KYB shocks. Also, the place where I went to did an alignment for me and the result showed that my aligment was very bad at that wheel, so they installed the chamber screw type thing for me. I was told by my friend that those screws don't work very well and that may be the reason why that casued the funny sound when turning right.

I am located in San Diego, but I go up to LA almost every weekend. I was recommended to go to the Discount Tire Center in El Monte up in LA, but I want to hear what everyone says about that shop. My friend told me they performance all kind of suspension issues for fix up cars. By the way, I went to a shop located in La Harba for my previous alignment. They did a great job on it, but they just did not know what casues the sound coming out from that wheel.

Please help and give suggestion on where to go for my problem in either LA or San Diego area. Thanks