Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1

Some one gave me this i think it is a great idea and it can work, anyone who see's this help us out in this fight leave me a message and tell me what u think.

MAKE Gas prices go down
We are going to hit close to $3.00 a gallon by the summer.Phillip Hollsworth, offered this good idea:
This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy gas on a certain day" campaign that was going around last April or May!

Please read it and join with us!

By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at about $1.50 is
super cheap. Me too! It is currently $2.75 for regular unleaded in my town.

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at $1.50-$1.75, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the
marketplace.... not sellers.

With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we hit someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas!

And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves.

Here's the idea:
For the rest of this year, DON"T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL( This includes BP). If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of Exxon
and Mobil gas buyers. It's really simple to do!! Now, don't whimp (sic) out on me at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it
to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends
each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it..... THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!! Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people and DON"T purchase ANY gasoline , food, ciggarettes, or use the pay phones from EXXON and MOBIL just use their bathrooms not only will they need to lower the price of their gas they wont be able to raise the prices on other items to compensate. That's all.

How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to
ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!! I'll bet you didn't think you and I had that much potential, did you! Acting together we can make a difference.

If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO A REASONABLE RANGE AND
KEEP THEM DOWN. THIS CAN REALLY WORK

Please Post this on your cardomain page so as many people as possible can see it!!

Old 04-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Darth ModerVader

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (Sci_v_icI)

This individual knows amusingly little about the oil markets, not to mention fundamental economics.

BTW, where's the Civic / Del Sol tech?
Old 04-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (Padawan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Padawan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This individual knows amusingly little about the oil markets, not to mention fundamental economics.

BTW, where's the Civic / Del Sol tech? </TD></TR></TABLE>

agreed
Old 04-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (Padawan)

Hmmmm, no, I think I will just purchase my gas at the cheapest, most convenient location I can find.

If you want prices to drop demand must first drop (or supply going up but that's not going to happen). Every one stop driving SUVs. Hell every one drive and echo!

And please don't spam
Old 04-11-2006, 08:07 PM
NMZ
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (old man neri)

too long to read
cliffs
Old 04-11-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (dontgivafuk)

lol i read it on cardomain.com just figured i would post it for anyone who gives a ****. me personally i drive a honda so i dont have to worry about gas prices too much haha.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Cigarette Squad

honda hatch+living in south carolina= i dont care about gas prices ($2.55)
Old 04-11-2006, 08:30 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Good for you.

Old 04-11-2006, 08:34 PM

This won't work. If you believed for a second it would, you're a dumbass.

Read this: http://www.howstuffworks.com/gas-price.htm

Corporate executives didn't just decide one day that they wanted to up the gas prices for their own pleasure and profit. At this point, gas prices are out of dealers' control. Supply and demand is causing this.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:37 PM
NMZ
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TaylorEj1)

suppply and deman indeed
stop buying hummers
Old 04-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im trying to make a car that runs on fire wood.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Right now there is also alot of politcal stuff ex. iran nigeria. That is also causing oil prices to go up.

Gas will get cheaper when alot more people drive ethanol powered cars. I see this happening soon. Corn Powa!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:42 PM

Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (verycleanhatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by verycleanhatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Right now there is also alot of politcal stuff ex. iran nigeria. That is also causing oil prices to go up.

Gas will get cheaper when alot more people will drive ethanol powered cars. Corn Powa!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why do you think we invaded Iraq?
Old 04-11-2006, 08:44 PM

Default Re: (cyang08)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cyang08 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im trying to make a car that runs on fire wood.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL
Old 04-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Too me it was not oil. I remeber people were saying we where invading iraq because of that. If that were true the oil prices would have went down. It was to get Saddam Husein.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:45 PM

not if we would just take the ****** oil and tell them to expletive themselves. THE USA IS THE WORLD POWER. why doesnt anyone see that??
Old 04-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sci_v_icI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> THE USA IS THE WORLD POWER. why doesnt anyone see that??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your right man.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sci_v_icI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not if we would just take the ****** oil and tell them to expletive themselves. THE USA IS THE WORLD POWER. why doesnt anyone see that??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, someone's a moron.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:52 PM

finally thank you verycleanhatch, i only wish somebody else (hint hint george "dubya" bush) would ****** realize that and take over iraq, get the oil, suspend all air traffic, immigration, etc. and get our troops outta there.

we already got saddam lets get the oil and let them do whatever they think is necessary, let them have their civil wars. the us shouldnt give a damn about them theyve been doing nothing but trying to take over period. they own gas stations, communications (phones etc.) hell they even take care of credit cards, yep its right i called about a discrepancy with my c.c. the other day and i asked where the were located and the ************ said iraq. i was like WTF?&gt;?
Old 04-11-2006, 08:53 PM

wow dr. phil if u cant see THAT WERE THE WORLD POWER go to another ****** country b/c u dont belong here man. seriously if your to blind to see that then theres something wrong with you.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sci_v_icI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">finally thank you verycleanhatch, i only wish somebody else (hint hint george "dubya" bush) would ****** realize that and take over iraq, get the oil, suspend all air traffic, immigration, etc. and get our troops outta there.

we already got saddam lets get the oil and let them do whatever they think is necessary, let them have their civil wars. the us shouldnt give a damn about them theyve been doing nothing but trying to take over period. they own gas stations, communications (phones etc.) hell they even take care of credit cards, yep its right i called about a discrepancy with my c.c. the other day and i asked where the were located and the ************ said iraq. i was like WTF?&gt;?</TD></TR></TABLE>

That hurt my brain.

I hope you get banned.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sci_v_icI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow dr. phil if u cant see THAT WERE THE WORLD POWER go to another ****** country b/c u dont belong here man. seriously if [/b]your to[/b] blind to see that then theres something wrong with you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yay. We're the world power and whatnot. Pull your dick out of your sister and think about what would happen if we barged in and took what we wanted.

Has anyone noticed that all the morons don't know how to use english?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:00 PM

Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (The Phil)

i hope you choke on a dick dr. phil nobody gives a **** what you think. pull my dick out of my sister lol your a dumbass dude i dont have a sister you ****** yankee. and ill talk any ****** way i want to. you have to be a democrat you ****** moron.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:03 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sci_v_icI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i hope you choke on a dick dr. phil nobody gives a **** what you think. pull my dick out of my sister lol your a dumbass dude i dont have a sister you ****** yankee. and ill talk any ****** way i want to. you have to be a democrat you ****** moron.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dunno, you seem to care what I think enough to try to change it.

...and do you really think the Dr. Phil thing is that clever?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:09 PM

Default Re: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1 (The Phil)

no im callin u dr. phil b/c your trying to be some kinda psychologist and change everyones point of view DONT LIKE IT, DONT READ IT. as for everyone else i just saw this on cardomain.com not saying i believe it or dont just thought i would post it so other people could read it. its people like you that make other people not wanna post **** thats u know kinda creative. i didnt write it just wanted to spread it to other people that might be interested in what other people have to say.

Quick Reply: READ THIS AND HELP LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!1