Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Questions about 1998 LX Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 01:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suave Tequila's 1998 LX Sedan!!

Hey everyone, my name is Ricky, I was recently given my older sister's 98' Honda Civic LX as a graduation gift. Well the car is really nice but my biggest dissapointment is the headlamps, why... you ask??? Well its very scratched up, and it looks very weird (odd shape) looking, and was thinking of buying new headlamps, from this website.... and what do you guys think?? Ya or Nay!! (P.S) I like them!

http://www.xtralights.com/inde...D=517

Within the next few days I will take my car in to have new tires put in and other stuff, since I feel every bump and hear lots of road noise.

My goals are to:

(Either) Get HID lights "I have stock lights at the moment" or get the "Halo" headlights.

Replace the current antenna (since I hate it and its bent a bit) and have a boxed antenna instead.

New stereo (It just needs it)

Alarm system (It went hay-wired a few years ago)

A new light bulb when I back up (And if anyone knows anything about this I would like the 411 on this!! I would really appreciate it!!!!)

Last but not least: neon lights on the foot well (or whatever its called) both front and rear, and at the same time replace all the instrumental ligths since they look pretty dim.

About my car: 1998 Honda Civic LX Sedan,Black/Dark Gray, 4 speed Auto, w/rear spoiler, wheel package (You'll see once I post pics).... AND THATS IT!!! All stocked no aftermarkets (Yet), 129,000 Miles and still strong, minor scratches and bents no biggies, rear windows tinted (My sister had the fronts done but had them taken out by the friendly Whittier Police Dept!!!)

About me: 17 yr old latino male, graduated from High School recently "top 5 most achieved seniors", living in SoCal w/my parents and currently working and attending College. Love cars and currently earning money to buy myself a Lexus IS 350. (thats another story lol)

Hopefully I meet some new people here and know more info about my Honda!!
(Will post pics ASAP)