Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Possible Theft Attempt ???

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible Theft Attempt ???

alright lemme tell u people....like 2 weeks ago i came in my house like 2:30 am from dis party...and i fell asleep like 2:45 then the next day when i saw my mom she said when she came home at 3am from helping my aunt out with her new house...as she was approaching the house there was a unknown car infront of my house and as soon as they saw her indicating to pull into the driveway they bounced...thats the first shady incident.... 2nd incident im driving home from my friends house evening time a couple of days ago and i see this buick following me for along time im not stupid i pay attention to these things so i pull off on this road and surely the two kids in the buick pulled off too...then i pop a quick U-turn and then they started to drive like 10 mph and i could see the drivers head staring at my car from under his tint..so i opened my door to get out and see wuts good cause i got a nice metal bat in my car... then they sped off (****** pussies).....3rd incident was this morning at like 6:15 i look out my window cause its right above my car literally and i see a black 4 door civic wit like 3 heads in the car infront of my house grillin the shyt outta my car so i say to myself i ****** DARE them to try shyt but they didnt they jus looked and bounced....<---------6:15am in the ****** morning dun ask my why i was up.... im a light sleeper so when they rolled infront of my house i woke up right there and then.....either way i have a feelin someone is going to attempt but thats okay cause my car is locked the **** up in ways they wouldnt expect and has 2 cars bumper to bumper behind it...and my room window is open, i got sumthin for those bitches, i tell u this much shyt will get real real heavy on my block the day this happens **** THIEVES!

Modified by Got Milk at 1:36 PM 7/6/2005
Old 07-06-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (Got Milk)

well looks like i gotta go to the store and buy the boot and jus keep adding to the security i got already
Old 07-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Get the sniper ready.

If you do sleep above where you sleep then you have perfect am to egg them with rocks and ****. Or throw anything at them. If you see them again throw eggs (literally this time) at there car and call your closest friend to you to follow an egged car and go beat the **** out of them.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (Luserkid)

yea i understand wut ur sayin man...with me being a light sleeper and for the thief to do so much shyt to get my car outta the driveway would wake everyone up in the house...and my car itselfs rumbles the house alil bit when its started
Old 07-06-2005, 09:44 AM
NASIOC.com

LoL, we always just shoot at there car if they come near our cars...
Old 07-06-2005, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (Otherguy)

LOL
Old 07-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: With my POS D15B2, Whereever whenever, United States
Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (suspendedHatch)

Not hating, but your car's color draws attention not to mention the fact that you drive it in NY, which is a high theft area, unless you live in certain parts, such as upstate.
Good Luck, I would sell it and buy something less noticeable
Old 07-06-2005, 10:29 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (MugenHonda)

damn theres always somebody eye'n peoples ****! I HATE THIEVES
Old 07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (MugenHonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MugenHonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not hating, but your car's color draws attention not to mention the fact that you drive it in NY, which is a high theft area, unless you live in certain parts, such as upstate.
Good Luck, I would sell it and buy something less noticeable
</TD></TR></TABLE> The color of the car doesn't really matter thieves are stealing all black cars with black rotas, he should just keep the same color, keep his window open and keep the act-right near the bed.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Best way to get them is set up a surveillance camera. This way you got proof of who did it for the cops or you can just go on a manhunt and kick some ***!
Old 07-06-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (D16Z6_turbo)

i live upstate i need a damn video camera!
Old 07-06-2005, 10:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

next time u see a suspecious car, get the plates and im sorry to say but prepare for the worst, something WILL happen eventually if ppl are watching your car
Old 07-06-2005, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (93ejay1)

ill be on the lookout
Old 07-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Got Milk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i live upstate i need a damn video camera!</TD></TR></TABLE>

EBAY has quarter size cameras for about $40.00...or you can go to Harborfreight.com and they have surveillance cameras for $50.00..Check it out.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Take a camera with you. Next time you see someone suspicious following you get out and snap pictures or video of his car, plates, face etc. while he is trying to speed off.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Next time they are chilling in front of your house just call the COPS. And just tell them that you saw an object in the car that looked like a gun, and you can smell Marijuna. That should get them there real quick. then just hang out in your room and watch them get busted.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (sohcvtec1995)

Ha hah have you ever tried calling the cops? That's just funny. That's like cartoon land or something. Or like a movie how cops automatically show up to the sound of gunshots within about a minute. Doesn't work that way.

A camera doesn't do anything unless you can get the guy later. There isn't some database of people that you can search and compare with video surveillance.

Having a gun is pretty useless unless you want to end up in jail or dead when they get the gun away from you. Like the people that advertise that they have guns in their house, they're the ones that always get robbed and that's where thieves get their guns.

I was mugged by some punk kids with a metal pipe. I saw them walking around about 2 months later. Called the cops, they took 45 minutes to get to me, then they picked up the wrong guys. They were long gone. A few weeks after that, I saw them again and followed one guy home. I know where the ****** lives! My detective wont do ****, the cops wont do ****. I know what they tag. Needless to say I may/may not take care of this myself. That's legalese.

Get a motion sensor, a hood pin, relocate your hood cable and handle, and do what it says on Cause For Alarm. I don't know you, I don't care about you or your car, but I don't want some ******* shady *** lazy thieves getting hooked up with a nice car like that. Don't hand it over after you've been given a second and third chance.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:27 PM

oo na man....like i said my window is righ above my car im not worried at all...if i complain to the local police i garantee there will be a cop rolling through alot more than they already do...my street is a known street by the cops (in a good way)

Modified by Got Milk at 5:08 PM 7/6/2005
Old 07-06-2005, 12:30 PM

They need to make paintballs w/ car paint in them. Or something more permanent than that washable ****. That way you could put a few rounds on their car that would help it stand out to anyone looking for it.

Yellow/Pink neon paint splattered on a black civic would really stand out.

****, use a water baloon filled w/ house paint if you have to. Just mark the ********.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (nota-eg)

sounds like you're in the perfect position. most people never even see their theft coming....

be legit, and call the cops. ask for a detective, have them stake out your house for at most a week. let those bastards steal your car, let the cops chase them down. let them go to jail.....

or be a gangsta, get your **** ready. paintball gun, bat, everything dammit. just know that they're prolly loaded too...

Old 07-06-2005, 12:41 PM

follow them home and steal their car
Old 07-06-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Re: (bobh)

i didnt make this post to make u guys think i was worried just wanted to tell a fucked up story

Modified by Got Milk at 5:09 PM 7/6/2005
Old 07-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by suspendedHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL thats funny!
__________________________________________________ __________________

do what you gotta do man, **** THIEVES. do what they do in the middle east.
if caught stealing cut their damn hands off!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Possible Theft Attempt ??? (philosofy1)

makes me think i should have eft my car how it was when i got it LOL!!!

red hood, primered fenders, primered back bumper...steelies...B series swap damn the sleeper days were fun i got my shell for 700 bucks

Quick Reply: Possible Theft Attempt ???