Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

please help "HIT N RUN"

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help "HIT N RUN"

some bastard just hit and ran my civic. I got the tags but I am not quite sure what state.... tag # 3CS 887 WHITE FORD RANGER. Police is no help and told me it's hard to trace the #. If he put the effort he could eventually trace that ******. Wondering if any1 out there can help
Old 11-12-2005, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that cop is being a ******* dick. so theres really nothing you can do about it, but complain if you really want to.

But if you ever see him again, follow that ****** to wherever he goes, and expletive him up.

-Jose

p.s.

srry for all the cusswords.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:24 PM

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (Spoon_Fed_EM1)

i know in illinois if you get the plate the person who hit you is pretty much screwed. i got hit in the autozone parkinglot and it was a pick-up truck too i got a discription of the truck and the plate 20 mins later i had all the guys INFO

sorry man
Old 11-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

it's too dark and i couldn't see what the state says but i can read the bold tag #and letters
Old 11-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

call the police again, they can get the name and adress.

hell my friend works dispatch for the police department here, i could probably get you that information
Old 11-13-2005, 05:01 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spoon_Fed_EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">some bastard just hit and ran my civic. I got the tags but I am not quite sure what state.... tag # 3CS 887 WHITE FORD RANGER. Police is no help and told me it's hard to trace the #. If he put the effort he could eventually trace that ******. Wondering if any1 out there can help</TD></TR></TABLE>

What color was the plate, for some reason I can remember most of these just by seeing it once. It's probably because I'm polish (retarded), anyways what color plate.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (Bcuz)

the state lettering on the tags if i remember right was red..don't know if that helps...i was freaking tired and was a little bit in shock when it happened. How long does it take to check the tag # on 50 states?? About 10 minutes..cops are just ******* lazy. I hate shady people who does things like this
Old 11-13-2005, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (93egsedan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egsedan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">call the police again, they can get the name and adress.

hell my friend works dispatch for the police department here, i could probably get you that information</TD></TR></TABLE>

any help is appreciated and hopefully i can catch this sob
Old 11-13-2005, 07:21 AM

most states cant look up another states info. i know in ILL they can only look up ILL plates. good luck on finding him
Old 11-13-2005, 07:55 AM
.Ry
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (D-money CX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by D-money CX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">most states cant look up another states info. i know in ILL they can only look up ILL plates. good luck on finding him</TD></TR></TABLE> Well living in Northern Illinois, and riding along with cops I know they can can run Wisconin plates because its common to see them there. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spoon_Fed_EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the state lettering on the tags if i remember right was red..don't know if that helps...i was freaking tired and was a little bit in shock when it happened. How long does it take to check the tag # on 50 states?? About 10 minutes..cops are just ******* lazy. I hate shady people who does things like this </TD></TR></TABLE> If it was red, it does sound like MO plates, unless it was an older truck with older Illinois plates which were red up till around 5-6 years ago. Its bullshit they wouldnt even run them, with the possibity they were MO plates. Good Luck man
Old 11-13-2005, 04:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spoon_Fed_EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the state lettering on the tags if i remember right was red..don't know if that helps...i was freaking tired and was a little bit in shock when it happened. How long does it take to check the tag # on 50 states?? About 10 minutes..cops are just ******* lazy. I hate shady people who does things like this </TD></TR></TABLE>

I sent you a PM.
Ok, for some reason I just remember this ****, but, Alabama,Arkansas,Illinois,Massachusets,New Mexico, Wyoming. All of them use red lettering.
I know it's scary but I've always been able to remember everything I look at forever. Anyways best of luck cuz.

EDIT: sorry if I missed a couple.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (Bcuz)

well i was outside talking to my neighbor and we were talking about the incident. Well and behold look who just rolls up...the white ford ranger pickup w/ the exact tags and this time i confronted the lady. She absolutely denies hitting it. I told her i don't care who was driving it...whoever responsible for this vehicle will be liable for the damages to my car....tags and all match up. Tags are from Texas. I called the police again and i'll keep you guys updated
Old 11-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

since i don't know how to watch this topic without posting, i'll post. How old was the lady? ask her if she has kids.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
.Ry
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spoon_Fed_EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i was outside talking to my neighbor and we were talking about the incident. Well and behold look who just rolls up...the white ford ranger pickup w/ the exact tags and this time i confronted the lady. She absolutely denies hitting it. I told her i don't care who was driving it...whoever responsible for this vehicle will be liable for the damages to my car....tags and all match up. Tags are from Texas. I called the police again and i'll keep you guys updated</TD></TR></TABLE> How much damage was done to the truck?
Old 11-13-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (turner7205)

i would call the dmv of the nearest states around and ask them to run the plate and see if any of those plates are registered to a white ford ranger... what are the odds of 2 different states having the same kind of truck registered to the same plate...

i would do it quick too before this dickwad can cover up any evidence that he hit you like paint chips and ****.....
Old 11-13-2005, 04:56 PM

i googled it and got this site... hope it helps any

http://www.abika.com/Reports/LicensePlates.htm
Old 11-13-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (jaydeum4lyfe)

You need to be kicking footballs up the asses of the cops in your towns department. You need to take care of this ASAP.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (jaydeum4lyfe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jaydeum4lyfe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i googled it and got this site... hope it helps any

http://www.abika.com/Reports/LicensePlates.htm </TD></TR></TABLE>

i looked at that site too lol but no need of it b/c i got the bitches *** tags now
Old 11-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Redlite &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">since i don't know how to watch this topic without posting, i'll post. How old was the lady? ask her if she has kids. </TD></TR></TABLE>

???
Old 11-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Redlite &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">since i don't know how to watch this topic without posting, i'll post. How old was the lady? ask her if she has kids. </TD></TR></TABLE>

???
Old 11-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turner7205 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> How much damage was done to the truck? </TD></TR></TABLE>

little sratches..her bumper is all metal....my civic has an abs plastic bumper(oem factory) funny thing is it cracked my plastic bumper instead of bucking inwards
Old 11-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spoon_Fed_EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">???</TD></TR></TABLE>

I mean, if she had kids, ask her if they were driving the vehicle or something.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: please help "HIT N RUN" (Redlite)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Redlite &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">since i don't know how to watch this topic without posting </TD></TR></TABLE>

Subscribe

its underlined at the top right of the page.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:54 AM

wow, cops in your area suck =[
Old 11-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blkhatch92)

please tell me you have full coverage insurance,

Quick Reply: please help "HIT N RUN"