Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE:

Old 02-18-2002, 06:09 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE:

Again I want to point out that this is NOT to stroke my ego or anything, but this guy is attacking my character here on H-T, and I do not appreciate it. I'm here to help and to LEARN as well - as most of us are here to do. PLEASE follow the link and tell the guy what you think about his topic that is intended to rip no me hardcore. Thanks.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=131854

There is a member here for whatever reason does not like me. He says I have a "know it all" attitude and even posted a topic in an attempt to get a dogpile of negativity on me.

Please help me out by replying to this guy's topic:

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=131854

If I've ever helped you out, or if you've ever gathered any useful info from any of my posts I'd greatly appreciate the support.

I try to speak from experience, and I always say that I do NOT know all - and what I don't know I'll try to refer you to who does. What this guy sees as a bragging and "know it all" attitude I see as me speaking and then telling a story to back it up from my personal experiences or the experiences of my close friends or mechanics at the shop I work at.

Thanks a lot for the positive support on that thread!

[Modified by B18C5-EH2, 3:09 AM 2/19/2002]

[Modified by B18C5-EH2, 3:35 AM 2/19/2002]
Old 02-18-2002, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (B18C5-EH2)

seeeesh ...

calm down .....

this is the internet .... take it easy and nothing here should be taken personal ...
Old 02-18-2002, 06:14 PM

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (B18C5-EH2)

well i cant respond on that thread anymore but i can for one say that you offered me a shitload of advice on how to get my itr motor working with my eg, and every specific question i had you had a answer for me, You bent over backwards to go to your shop and ask about small little things for me.

Your a huge help

and that guy is a ******* idiot, he prolly saw pics of where you work and he is crying at home because he cant get a job in a place like that, what a retard
Old 02-18-2002, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well Tom ******** are like flys they DON'T GO AWAY. You WILL always ALWAYS have haters or just plain ******** who have NOTHING else better to do with there time then down someone. Just ignore him and move on.

Well it doesn't matter b/c he should email you if he has a personal problem with you instead of WASTING typing space downing you here. He needs to step to you as a man instead of a LITTLE BITCH. It really doesn't matter though, like I said I GOT YOUR BACK BRO IN ANYTHING!
Old 02-18-2002, 06:27 PM
Former Moderator

You guys can still reply - just follow the link please.

This is NOT to stroke my ego, but the guy is attacking my e-character and I feel the need to defend myself.
Old 02-18-2002, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (112480)

All i have to say is that B18C5-Eh2 knows what hes talking bout. He is actually informative unlike other clowns on this board. Just my .02 cents B18C5-EH2= thanx man!
Old 02-18-2002, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (MrPimpon)

All i have to say is that B18C5-Eh2 knows what hes talking bout. He is actually informative unlike other clowns on this board. Just my .02 cents B18C5-EH2= thanx man!

Even though I don't know Tom very well, I have had IM's with him and he has helped me out a lot.
B18C5-EH2=Informative to H-T
Old 02-18-2002, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The few conversations I have had with B18C5-EH2 have been very informative. He definatly knows his ****. Only people with misinformation get mad at him when he gives them the real deal. I got B18C5-EH2's E-Back if this turns into an all out E-Fist Fight. I have to get some E-Sleep. Thanks again for the info, your a big help on to everyone on H-T.
Old 02-18-2002, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (94HybridEx)

B18C5-EH2

What is the correct chasis code for a 96-98 civic ex?
Old 02-18-2002, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (turbocoupe)

94hybridcivicex rocks i got your back man! bren remember those 6th graders who were gonna fight at the renaissance festival!?!?!?!
Old 02-18-2002, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (JDM Dasilva)

hehe...I went through this a few months back...
Old 02-18-2002, 08:11 PM

you da shiet!
wish people actually read the posts
haha
Old 02-18-2002, 08:34 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (turbocoupe)

turbocoupe:

It's usually EJx

Insert the correct number for the "x"

Just check your VIN for the correct chassis code - this applies to all of our cars
Old 02-18-2002, 08:36 PM
Trial User

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (DragonCTR69)

In my couple of moths here at H-T I've found B18C5-EH2 to be very informative but on the other hand very closed minded. I get the felling he likes one thing and HATES all others. B18C5-EH2 does seem to know his **** but how he presents it kinda turns me off. Therefore on this subject I just have to be nuetral.
Old 02-18-2002, 08:52 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (50percentRice)

Opinionated, YES.

Closed-minded? How?

That's cool - I know I have a certain taste, but even if I totally disagree (like the Lambo doors on the Del Sol topic) I will respectfully disagree.

Point out where I've been closed-minded and I'll correct my errors in my ways - I can do that if you can show me where - I'm serious, not joking
Old 02-18-2002, 08:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (DragonCTR69)

Hey man thanks for getting my thread locked... Just wanted to post some interesting info and ask a few questions...

See what you so conviently left out that you started Spouting off in your usual fashion getting all mad cause I asked you what was the Stock Dyno run result on your test... Not saying you don't have something to offer to H-t but it's your attitude that erks me personally. Sure we have disagreed in the past and this probably won't be the last time, but you need to seriously check your Tude.
There was nothing I said to you that you should go off like you did. I even made sure everyone knew I wasn't trying to start a fight, just that I was curious about the results of your dyno run... Why were your results so different from any other Dyno chart I've seen on the web or in person... Not to say you were wrong but I am an engineer so I always want to figure out WHY....
Dewd, I seriously cant stand you...You sit around all talk all this bullshit like you actually know what your talking about. I've been reading threads about it for along time...your the biggest moron who thinks hes smart I've ever seen. Talking about 280whp NA B18Cs in Japan...Japan this, Japan that...Bride is just like TenzoR, Blah Blah Blah Blah. Why dont you just shut the **** up already? You are a waste of ******* bandwidth...B18c5-EH2 is pretty helpful and doesnt talk just to get his post # up. I think you need to go punch yourself in the face then smash your computer so you can't infect others with your misknowledge...

In Summary: Go **** yourself, bitch.

Suprdave - "Helping to Keep the Uninformed from informing others"
Old 02-18-2002, 09:17 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (50percentRice)

Tom has answered some of my questions without him even knowing, just by reading some responses he made to other peoples posts'. As for all this I get pissed all the time at other people online, just let it go forget about it, who cares sit back and enjoy life
Old 02-18-2002, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (Krow)

B18C5-EH2 has been nothing but helpful to me since I started posting here a couple days ago. Since I had my ITR stolen, my goal now is to build a nice B18C5 powered EK hatch, and now I can actually kinda talk the talk thanks to the help I've received from the people in this msg board, esp B18C5-EH2. K, well I'm gonna go play some Quake3 now. Thanks again dude EH2!
Old 02-18-2002, 09:31 PM
Trial User

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (Krow)

B18C5-EH2...I'm not saying you ARE closed minded, to me you just come off as closed minded. I don't feel like seaching through all the back posts for examples but from what I recall , and I don't dwell on everything you say so I could be mistaken, Its seems like if its not a hatch, or jdm.. clean style or whatever it is you guys call the 'look', its . I don't know, You give out alot of good info so don't think I'm putting you down or anything cus you know a hell of alot more than I do. I was just stating of how you come off TO ME on this forum. No disrespecting. alright.

peace
Old 02-18-2002, 09:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think both parties can share the blame. EH2, you were a little quick to resort to profanity, and you do come off as cocky in some posts(no matter how helpful you are), and supersonic, you were an *** to post a private conversation in public. Not only does that show bad taste and judgement, you end up looking like the moron. And starting a thread to personally attack someone is in real bad taste, and I've seen people on other boards get banned for that kind of thing.
Old 02-18-2002, 09:47 PM
New User

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (BAR-F1)

seeeesh ...

calm down .....

this is the internet .... take it easy and nothing here should be taken personal ...
I agree. No need to be calling people out first all. Secondly, it is only the internet. If your feelings were truely hurt by what is posted on this board then you really need to get out more often. Just keep in mind that we're all here to support one another and that putting down others isn't the way to go.
Old 02-18-2002, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (tonyxcom)

I have no problem with B18C5-EH2. He has posted lots of useful info
to people on this board. I can see how people can see him as arrogant
and an "*******" though. He just has very strong opoinions and beliefs
like the next guy. I think he could open his mind a little more but he has
posted lots of good TECH info here which is kinda hard to come by at times.
Old 02-18-2002, 10:56 PM

just in slight defense...B18C5-EH2 is a very helpful person in general on this board...i dont know him personally, but he seems to always go out of his way to help all the guys on this board...for the people that dont like him, for whatever reasons they may have...theres not much we can do about that...ive had my share of problems with people on this board that are cocky know it all types etc. (FYI: i had the same problem with the same guy) but i dont let it bother me...most of the time trouble starts when people poke in others business...guys in general are defensive in nature, theres nothing we can do about it...some people will butt heads eventually...the one thing people forget is respecting others opinions, something very hard to do on the net...where its easy to throw out any comment and not fear its reprocussions...bottom line we all should get along, and be able to voice our opinions without fear of being verbally attacked by someone who disagrees...

[Modified by Slo_Teg, 12:05 AM 2/19/2002]
Old 02-19-2002, 03:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (Slo_Teg)

everybody chill.

B18C5-EH2, we love you man. just don't be a dick. Even if people deserve it. It's not worth it. We're all family here. Life's too short. Many other tired clichés.

[Modified by Barabus, 7:04 AM 2/19/2002]
Old 02-19-2002, 04:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: (JFK.com)

Okay, so now both of you kiss and shutup!
How bout kiss and shut the ***** up because this thread is b.s....babies...take it like a man!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR IF I'VE EVER HELPED YOU, OR IF YOU LIKE ME BEING HERE: