Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

pictures of hardware for EKH2 Hasport mounts?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pictures of hardware for EKH1 or EKH2 Hasport mounts?

can someone with ekh1 or ekh2 hasport mounts post their pictures of the hardware (bolts, washers..etc) ?

posted in hybrid too but rarley get any help in the for some reason and emailed hasport couple days ago but they havent said anything yet.

well heres what i got from the guy

Modified by The Source at 10:45 AM 8/17/2006
Old 08-13-2006, 09:18 PM

Default Re: pictures of hardware for EKH2 Hasport mounts? (The Source)

bump
Old 08-15-2006, 09:41 PM

bump, guess hasport doesnt want to help
Old 08-16-2006, 06:14 PM

no one?
Old 08-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My EKSTK Hasport mounts didn't even come with hardware.
Just order OEM hardware... hondaautomotiveparts.com is your friend
Old 08-16-2006, 06:21 PM

Default Re: pictures of hardware for EKH2 Hasport mounts? (EKcivicEX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKcivicEX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My EKSTK Hasport mounts didn't even come with hardware.
Just order OEM hardware... hondaautomotiveparts.com is your friend </TD></TR></TABLE>

how do i know what order?
Old 08-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Check out the site, plug in your year and model, find the category, and VOILA! a numbered diagram comes up. Add what you need to your cart and check out. Done deal.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKcivicEX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Check out the site, plug in your year and model, find the category, and VOILA! a numbered diagram comes up. Add what you need to your cart and check out. Done deal.</TD></TR></TABLE>

its for an h22 swap in my civic, so do i get prelude stuff or what? is it the same as what u get from hasport?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:47 AM

ekh1 or ekh2 pleasee
Old 08-17-2006, 10:15 AM

bump
Old 08-17-2006, 11:14 AM

Default Re: pictures of hardware for EKH2 Hasport mounts? (draGBoyz)

thanks for the bump
Old 08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Source &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its for an h22 swap in my civic, so do i get prelude stuff or what? is it the same as what u get from hasport?</TD></TR></TABLE>

You need the hardware that bolts into the Civic chassis so get the hardware for the Civic. I'm not 100% on this but I'm 95% that it shouldn't require any special length bolts to simply bolt the mounts in.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Source &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ekh1 or ekh2 pleasee</TD></TR></TABLE>

What are you asking about?
Old 08-17-2006, 08:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKcivicEX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You need the hardware that bolts into the Civic chassis so get the hardware for the Civic. I'm not 100% on this but I'm 95% that it shouldn't require any special length bolts to simply bolt the mounts in.

What are you asking about?</TD></TR></TABLE>

but how do i know what to get? i mean it sounds like your saying to just get stock civic hardware, like i can just reuse my stock ones?

ekh1 and ekh2 is the hasport mount kits
Old 08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Why did you buy **** A.) without knowing what you were buying and B.) without knowing your *** from a hole in the ground. They're mounts, sweetheart: a couple bolts shouldn't be hard to find
Old 08-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm still not sure what you're confused about... the image you posted, it appears to be the bolts, washers, and nuts to bolt the mounts to the chassis. If you don't have that, you need to order the X number of bolts that bolt the tranny side mount to the chassis, the X number of bolts that bolt the rear torque mount to the chassis, and the X number of bolts that bolt the drivers side mount to the chassis.

If you don't have the bolts/nuts that attach the complementing brackets/mounts to the engine, you need to get those too... tranny, rear, driver's side. And finally, if you dont have the bolts/nuts to bolt the brackets/mounts together, get those too. Simple.

That link I gave you has nothing to do with Hasport, but hardware is hardware, no matter which mount you're using.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Source &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ekh1 and ekh2 is the hasport mount kits</TD></TR></TABLE>
I know, but what is this asking:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Source &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ekh1 or ekh2 pleasee</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: pictures of hardware for EKH2 Hasport mounts? (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why did you buy **** A.) without knowing what you were buying and B.) without knowing your *** from a hole in the ground. They're mounts, sweetheart: a couple bolts shouldn't be hard to find </TD></TR></TABLE>

So much for trying to be patient
Old 08-17-2006, 08:19 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKcivicEX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm still not sure what you're confused about... the image you posted, it appears to be the bolts, washers, and nuts to bolt the mounts to the chassis. If you don't have that, you need to order the X number of bolts that bolt the tranny side mount to the chassis, the X number of bolts that bolt the rear torque mount to the chassis, and the X number of bolts that bolt the drivers side mount to the chassis.

If you don't have the bolts/nuts that attach the complementing brackets/mounts to the engine, you need to get those too... tranny, rear, driver's side. And finally, if you dont have the bolts/nuts to bolt the brackets/mounts together, get those too. Simple.

That link I gave you has nothing to do with Hasport, but hardware is hardware, no matter which mount you're using.

I know, but what is this asking:

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i was asking to post either one since i heard they use the same hardware.

i posted the picture to see if its everything since i didnt buy it directly from a sponsor or hasport.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Source &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i was asking to post either one since i heard they use the same hardware.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Uhh, I'm not going to go through and list every single piece of hardware.. sorry man. Just look at some diagrams, it honestly can not get very much easier... if you can't get the hardware figured out, how is this swap going to happen? wiring especially...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Source &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i posted the picture to see if its everything since i didnt buy it directly from a sponsor or hasport.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If that's what you got with the mounts, then you're not even close. That's maybe 1/2 of what you need.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKcivicEX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Uhh, I'm not going to go through and list every single piece of hardware.. sorry man. Just look at some diagrams, it honestly can not get very much easier... if you can't get the hardware figured out, how is this swap going to happen? wiring especially...

If that's what you got with the mounts, then you're not even close. That's maybe 1/2 of what you need.</TD></TR></TABLE>

how does asking if this is the hardware that i need conflict with anything else? just asked a damn question.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Alright, politeness aside... your questions are looking for answers to be spoon-fed to you. I pointed you in the direction of an informative resource and it's your job to use it. So far that's a lot more than you started with.

And when did I say anything was conflicting? I don't see how anybody can look at that little image and determine the sizes of anything there to even validate if those are correct. So judging by the number of things there, I said that may be half of what you need.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:38 PM
DFW
Honda-Tech Member

They told me the same that both the EKH1 and EKH2 used the same hardware too...sent me a link for the EKH1 hardware http://www.hasport.com/Tech/Installs/EKH1.pdf.