Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

paranoia?

Old 03-11-2008, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paranoia?

So about an hour ago a van pulls into my driveway with a couple of guys in it and they beep the horn a few times. I would've just cursed them out from the window for not having enough tact to knock on the door, but my dogs were going crazy so i went out to see what the guys wanted. The guy says "I see your honda's for sale, how much do you want for it?" and I reply, "it's not for sale one of my friends just put the for sale sticker on the window as a joke." and they leave. As I'm walking back upstairs I start thinking about it...there's no way they could've seen the "for sale" sticker from the road it's not a traditional sign, just some stickers that can barely be seen from 10ft away and the driveway is atleast 15 yards deep, how the hell did they see it from the road? Am I just being paranoid or should I be worried?
Old 03-11-2008, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: paranoia? (mercutio_07)

i dunno i think its always good to be a little worried otherwise your too comfortable and thats when **** happens. all i would say is its always good to keep ur baby inside if you can and pay the extra amount for a NICE alarm with mods is always worth it. i haven't done this but have friends that do, if your really worried set up a camera or two and link them to your computer. better to be safe then sorry