Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Finally some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!!

Props to the Snohomish County Sherriffs and Mounlake Terrace Police DEPT my car was spotted and pulled over within 20 mins of being taken..... Thanks to Officer J. Miner and Officer Dunmire. The jackers only drove 6 miles or less and nothing was touched, they only took or threw away my airfreshners, lol. No locks, ignition etc were touched, not 1 missing thing besides the air freshner, They had a cut key or master key , the cops showed it to me.
Fatboys tried to run but 1 got tackled and his accomplice may have got bitten by the dog when they fled on foot. they found another stolen integra within 100 ft of my car with 1 girl and a guy, thats where the other jacker was hiding when they let the dog loose(this was all happening as I was inspecting my car for damage and actually got to look at the ****** eye to eye, cops let me!).

When the sheriff first arrived a neighbor came up and said the other neighbors in the appt # *** are into drugs etc and they might be linked, cop said he would go snoop around but couldn't kick the door down or anything. 2 minutes later 2 kids come up the stairs and the both try to hide and were staring at my empty spot, my friend wathced them walk by and appeared to be looking for something they may have left behind (airfreshbers who knows) then proceed to walk over and try to hide behind the dumpster.

Their car is parked 1 block from where they live and they weren't even walking towards it, they were birdogging or watching, some ****. The cop goes over gives them the 3rd degree and ask them where there coming from, they say appt #*** the same appt as mentioned above, cop said they smelt like weed, wouldn't make eye contact and were very sketchy., he checks their ID's and they are clean so he let's them go.

They yell out Mark!! really loud and then immediately call someone up on there cell phone. in front of the Cop, he knew something was up. The sheriff, hella cool guy gets my info out asap and within 15 minutes my cell rang and the cop asked do you want your car back, I said yes Sir, he said come down to Top Foods and get it.

I shook the officers hand (MLTPD)that pulled the guy over due to the plates coming up dirty, he said it fit the description so they pulled em over. He was also the one who tackled the jacker. Amazing my cars was found, jackers and all. Anyhow very good night for me and I'am tired and happy that my **** aint molested. Cops asked what was under the hood, I showed them and they said good thing it wasn't a chase, I laughed and said you guys would win, he then replied are cars corner like ****!! I was so pissed, thank god for this one because I just put $1500 in new goodies on the beeeoottccch.

Anyhow, Finally a success story. The jackers will be taking one for the team tonight ,BITCHES , I wonder if they like to give or recieve??? Haha ******s. I’am watching now you mother f*ckers!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for a choppy story but I'am runnin on 2hrs sleep.

Modified by GRAVEDIGGER at 10:39 AM 10/7/2004

Modified by GRAVEDIGGER at 2:33 PM 10/7/2004
Old 10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (GRAVEDIGGER)

******* awesome
the cops
Old 10-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (GRAVEDIGGER)

I'm glad you got your car back.

However, $1500 in parts, none of which are a car alarm? Why not?
Old 10-07-2004, 08:07 AM

Cops doing some real police work
Thieves gettin it up the tail pipe
No Alarm/Disabler

Cough up some cash........

Glad to hear you got it back.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:11 AM

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (Pioneer162)

very true. I aint got **** under my hood and security's still my top priority. these ******* will take my **** just for misc bullshit parts. just think if it has work done.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pioneer162 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cops doing some real police work
Thieves gettin it up the tail pipe
No Alarm/Disabler

Cough up some cash........

Glad to hear you got it back.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 10-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (Mrfeee1)

The sad thing is if they want it they will get it. By any means, flatbed etc.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:46 AM

Yea but the alarm will slow them down. You might even walk out and catch them in the act.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The sad thing is if they want it they will get it. By any means, flatbed etc.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, but after this, you might want to make it a little tougher for them to just drive it off.

Old 10-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (EX_AutoXer)

There will be no next time... My girls garage is the new spot! and at home it is garaged too! Security was in the works before all this happened but I have been busy with school etc. I could literally smell my car and heard what sounded like it being driven away, thats how close it was...... within 20 minutes she was back unmolested with a bunch of dumbshits sitting in jail for atleast a night of butt raping. lol. Washington's cheezy laws = slap on the wrist.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (EX_AutoXer)

good job cops
Old 10-07-2004, 10:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">\ actually got to look at the ****** eye to eye, cops let me!).

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why when i read this the first thing that popped in my head was this famous scene:

*trys to swing at guy in cuffs*

"hey you cant strike a person under police custidy"

*sad look on the guys face*

"ok maybe just this one time"

*cops look away* lol

Way to go man glad you got everything back. You should sue those ***** for your airfreshners.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (toEknEEg)

would a master key set off an alarm?
Old 10-07-2004, 10:29 AM

good thing you got the bastards. Thieves just need to get a job.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (Art In Motion)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Art In Motion &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">would a master key set off an alarm?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes because the door is opened.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:37 AM

haha those bitchs got served!
Old 10-07-2004, 10:43 AM

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (Luserkid)

should have just kick the guy in the nutz. i dont think the cops would have done anything to you, just say that you were angry.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah its nice to win one once in a while. one morning at like 2 am a cop comes banging on my door and asks if i wanted my stereo back. heh drove me over to where they caught the bastards and opened up the thieves trunk and asked me which one was mine. filled out all the charge papers and let them pull prints off my car and went back to bed.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:53 AM
EK22snatch

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (fantabulous)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fantabulous &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">should have just kick the guy in the nutz. i dont think the cops would have done anything to you, just say that you were angry. </TD></TR></TABLE>
lmfao. that would be totally halarious to see the jackers just get a swift kick in the nuts.

good job about keeping your cool though cuz you could still have gotten in a ton of trouble if you said or did the wrong thing to the ppl. for a fellow EK buddy
Old 10-07-2004, 11:01 AM

good sh*t!!! I fawkin' hate thieves!!! this is way too close to home...
Old 10-07-2004, 11:07 AM

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (superrally)

removable steering wheel fuel cut off the autolock pull the ecu fuse and a crack head in the trunk with a hand grenade

stops them everytime
Old 10-07-2004, 11:07 AM

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (fantabulous)

Good for you! Glad you didn't loose your ride.

Remember those *******. See them out again, beat their asses. I mean really beat their asses. Teach them that if they **** with someone elses ****, they have to pay the price!
Old 10-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Team Purple

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (Spade)

Cops gettin your car back
Thieves
Old 10-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!!

for the boys in blue, wish they could have found my car that fast and the guys who took it as well
Old 10-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (xkwzt21)

CONGRATS BRO! Good police work!
Old 10-07-2004, 11:55 AM

Default Re: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!! (GChambers)

glad your car's still with you man. Too many horror stories on HT as of late.

theives suck ****

Quick Reply: OT: Finall some thieves get caught, driving my EK Last night!!!