Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

One lap of america - co-driver needed!!!!

Old 04-18-2002, 06:57 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One lap of america - co-driver needed!!!!

Ok,
So here is the crazy idea. First of all my name is Blake Fuller, and I have competed in one lap for two years now. The vehicle I will be using this year is a honda civic (92) that is approx. a 12 sec car.

Now to the good stuff: My co-driver had a schedule change and is unable to attend! I need a co-driver. We are entering the Economy car class and am only going to have fun and because we have a very good chance of winning! And yes there is no doubt you will recieve magazine coverage of your name. As many know I have a yellow type r that I race at pikes peak and also compete in pro rally and world challenge events.

One lap information is available at onelapofamerica.com if you have any event questions look to the web site first, then contact me.

Ok so how much does it cost? Here's the deal. My original co-driver was slated to only drive between the events and to be part of a high-placing if not winning team. He was a very comptent driver, placing 2nd last year. However, due to the fact that this vehicle must survive for the remander of the year I opted to be the sole driver. I will make a concession though. If you are of the both the skill and financial resources to handle this car than driving may be arranged.

If there are any questions pertaining going on the event email me. However, my time is very limited before the event and I do not want it wasted. So please only email me if you ARE able to go.

In addition the vehicle will be recieving magazine coverage, so if you are a shop owner or product distributer and would like to sponsor the effort or compete with me to get your name out contact me!

Also the driver must have performance experience and have attended a driving school.

My email is ppihctyper@hotmail.com

Thanks to all who took the time to read this.
Old 04-18-2002, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One lap of america - co-driver needed!!!! (ppihctyper)

You might want to put a link to this in the Competition Forum -- since most racers hang out there.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:36 AM
New User

Do you work on a race by race basis? Road Atlanta is our home track. I have easily over 30 hours on it, ran a 1:45.2 last summer in July in an ita crx (130 crank hp 2140 lbs car), so yes I'm kind of curious what a 12 second civic hatch could do around Road Atlanta! If you're still in need of a co-driver when you're in town, let me know.

Yeah, definitely link this to the competition forum to reach out more people. Have fun and good luck!
Old 04-18-2002, 08:42 PM
Trial User

Default Re: One lap of america - co-driver needed!!!! (Hracer)

Thank you I'll put it in the competition forum. And that time at Road Atlant is good, that's only a little slower than my type r. Way to go! But the race is all events or no events type. Sorry. And thanks again.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hmmm...I think I remember you being in GRM mag at least two times. (Pikes Peak?)