Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

>:O!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 07:42 PM

Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default >:O!!!!

Sorry have to vent somewhere...Mature content ahead.

I f*cking hate sh*tty f*cking made in china tools. I WANT TO FIX MY CARS BUT THE WRENCH SET IS AS SOFT AS BUTTER SO I CANT TURN ANY NUTS OR BOLTS WITHOUT STRIPPING THE F*CKING SOCKET!!!!!

F*****************CK!!!!!! I f*cking threw one of my god d*mn tools into the woods and broke the socket wrench on the cement!!

Tomorrow Im buying some mother f*cking decent tools so I can fix my car

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TAKE ONE GOD D*MN BOLT OFF AND IM DONE!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Craftsman is for you.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: >:O!!!! (Mike"IAMSLOW"Myers)

Harbor Freight Tools Blow too. Save yourself money and buy a good set the first time.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: >:O!!!! (92 RHD EG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 92 RHD EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Harbor Freight Tools Blow too. Save yourself money and buy a good set the first time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Screw that ****.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EK_B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Craftsman is for you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn strait. I either go with them or Snap-On for some tools.

I LOVE the craftsman full replacement guarantee on all their tools, it ownz if you've ever broke the ratcheting mech on an 80 dollar ratchet or snapped a socket or something.

Harbor Freight is where my friend buys all his ****. It's good because you can get good deals there with "decent" quality. Craftsman is high cost but EXCELLENT quality...and if anything breaks they replace it...
Old 08-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

buy the $250 set from craftsman, they have it on sale sometimes or throw in a free tool box
Old 08-19-2007, 07:55 PM

Mike

I think Im gonna pick up some Craftsmen Tools tomorrow at Harbor Freights or Lowes or Home Depot or something

But fackin' A I am so peeved right now. Im taking out my starter cause the one I put in was broken and making a horrid grinding sound when starting the car. So I am putting my old one back in cause nothing was wrong with it. And Im stuck on the BOTTOM bolt of the starter. Its a real pita to get to too!

Anyone in Central Florida wanna help a brother out tomorrow?!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: >:O!!!! (Crx Jimmy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mike"IAMSLOW"Myers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think Im gonna pick up some Craftsmen Tools tomorrow at Harbor Freights or Lowes or Home Depot or something

But fackin' A I am so peeved right now. Im taking out my starter cause the one I put in was broken and making a horrid grinding sound when starting the car. So I am putting my old one back in cause nothing was wrong with it. And Im stuck on the BOTTOM bolt of the starter. Its a real pita to get to too!

Anyone in Central Florida wanna help a brother out tomorrow?! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, their "sets" are good - which is great - then you can buy add-on tools as you need them.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: >:O!!!! (Crx Jimmy)

Only buy tools your only gonna need once or twice at Harbor Freight, and buy everything else from Craftsmen
Old 08-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: >:O!!!! (Mike"IAMSLOW"Myers)

I am mainly a Craftsman guy. However, I will give some props to Husky and Duralast. I've had a couple of Craftsman 3/8 ratches give up on me in a year or two, but Ive got one Duralast ratchet I bought 3 years ago, and that thing still rocks. I actually perfer it over my Craftsman ones, and its lifetime warranty'd too. Just take it back to Autozone and grab a new one, which Ive yet to do because it still rocks!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: >:O!!!! (daluv)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by daluv &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am mainly a Craftsman guy. However, I will give some props to Husky and Duralast. I've had a couple of Craftsman 3/8 ratches give up on me in a year or two, but Ive got one Duralast ratchet I bought 3 years ago, and that thing still rocks. I actually perfer it over my Craftsman ones, and its lifetime warranty'd too. Just take it back to Autozone and grab a new one, which Ive yet to do because it still rocks! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't know that.

Do all of the duralast tools have a lifetime warranty?
Old 08-19-2007, 08:04 PM

Mike

Default Re: >:O!!!! (Syndacate)

Ahhh, thanks for all the advice guys! Im cooled down now, and planning how Im gonna fix the Civic tomorrow. I have work at 4:30 and Im picking up the new tools at 1 or so. So 2 hours realistically to fix the car. Goooood deal....
Old 08-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: >:O!!!! (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I didn't know that.

Do all of the duralast tools have a lifetime warranty?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know my ratched does. I dont know about all of thier tools (I would assume so though because why would they offer it only on a ratchet) and they guy that was working the register when I bought it made sure to point it out to me that the package for it stated that it was gauranteed for life, and if it ever broke to bring it back and they would give me a new one because it was warranty'd for life by Duralast through Autozone (kind of like when a Craftsman tool breaks, you can take it to Sears to get a new one.) He said that Duralast is trying to compete with Craftsman, so they gaurantee thier tools for life as well.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:24 PM

i would blame yourself for buying shitty stuff.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I stick with craftsman though. BUT, when Im in desperate need of a tool I dont have and cant make the hour trip to the nearest sears in my area, I wouldnt hesitate to get a Duralast tool.