Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Noobie from Ireland

Old 01-01-2007, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noobie from Ireland

How's things lads,
Great site here, loads of useful information, I just signed up, I'm from Ireland noticed that the site is very much american based, some sweet cars around, anyway here's a few pics of my eg9, comments appreciated.

Old 01-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Noobie from Ireland (dtddan)

very sick 4 door
Old 01-01-2007, 05:24 PM

welcome to H-T, and wow that is one of the best looking four door eg's i have ever seen, real clean and simple and that hood mod is pretty cool.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:28 PM

Wow, I am loving that hood!
Old 01-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Noobie from Ireland (aeboync)

your car is now among those sweet cars on here. Very clean man! I like the rims, what kind are they?
Old 01-01-2007, 05:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Noobie from Ireland (turnsignalandy)

Old 01-01-2007, 06:02 PM
H-T White Ops

What hood mod are you guys talking about? I see that the holes for the "H" emblem are gone, but that's about it.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IslandSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IslandSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What hood mod are you guys talking about? I see that the holes for the "H" emblem are gone, but that's about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Look closer grasshopper and you shall see that it looks as if the car is pissed off when you look at it from the front.

BTW good picture quality
Old 01-01-2007, 06:12 PM
H-T White Ops

Default Re: (p00n)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by p00n &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Look closer grasshopper and you shall see that it looks as if the car is pissed off when you look at it from the front.

BTW good picture quality </TD></TR></TABLE>

Meh, I like the "surprised" look that my car has. IMO his hood looks like it doesn't quite fit right.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:17 PM

Very Clean!! diggen the rims, what are they? they give it a nice clean look while giving it an aftermarket look as well, looks good!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:22 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This belongs in app/cosmetic, and shall be reported as such.

And I'm not sure why everyone's chewing on his car's ***** .... it looks clean, yes, but the fact of the matter is:

His car is stock besides springs, cheap sidemarkers, and a Boser hood.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: (Eran)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This belongs in app/cosmetic, and shall be reported as such.

And I'm not sure why everyone's chewing on his car's ***** .... it looks clean, yes, but the fact of the matter is:

His car is stock besides springs, cheap sidemarkers, and a Boser hood.</TD></TR></TABLE>

My car has koni yellows, eibach springs, vttr racing discs and pads. Also I just got a bi-xenon kit fitted.

Saying something like "the car is stock besides....." doesnt make any sense, a car is either stock or not.

And I can't post in the other forum because i'm only a new member.

Thanks for all the compliments
Old 01-01-2007, 06:31 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (dtddan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dtddan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

My car has koni yellows, eibach springs, vttr racing discs and pads. Also I just got a bi-xenon kit fitted.

Saying something like "the car is stock besides....." doesnt make any sense, a car is either stock or not.

And I can't post in the other forum because i'm only a new member.

Thanks for all the compliments </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not insulting your car, your suspension work is nice. Can't say I agree with the hid kit, but I've done enough research and seen enough crap setups to feel this way. Whatever you want to do to your car is great.

But again, not trying to insult your car. I used to post on ClubCivic.com, and I always got really tired of the people jocking the **** out of cars with very little modification. They jock their stock seats, and stock steering wheel, and stock motors, and stock wheels, and stock foglights ..... because people here in the states buy those parts as a modification. It seems silly to jock someone who bought the car with them.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:32 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">His car is stock besides springs, cheap sidemarkers, and a Boser hood.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Before bashing, do some research. European civics came with factory sidemarkers. The same kind that all the JDM nutswingers pay $100+ for.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:33 PM
HT White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IslandSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Before bashing, do some research. European civics came with factory sidemarkers. The same kind that all the JDM nutswingers pay $100+ for.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Factory AMBER sidemarkers. If there are clears, then I'm wrong. I've just never seen them (other than an S2K).

And nobody pays $100 for sidemarkers (unless they're tarded) .... you can get stanley amber sidemarkers for like $35.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:36 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not insulting your car, your suspension work is nice. Can't say I agree with the hid kit, but I've done enough research and seen enough crap setups to feel this way. Whatever you want to do to your car is great.

But again, not trying to insult your car. I used to post on ClubCivic.com, and I always got really tired of the people jocking the **** out of cars with very little modification. They jock their stock seats, and stock steering wheel, and stock motors, and stock wheels, and stock foglights ..... because people here in the states buy those parts as a modification. It seems silly to jock someone who bought the car with them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got the hid kit because the light given off was pretty bad because of the ride height and the bonnet extension, it's 200% better than the standard halogens that were in it.

What are you driving?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Noobie from Ireland (turnsignalandy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turnsignalandy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I like the rims, what kind are they? </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by carboncivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">diggen the rims, what are they? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Stock VTi rims

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Factory AMBER sidemarkers. If there are clears, then I'm wrong. I've just never seen them (other than an S2K).
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The European market had clear side markers, just like the ITR had clear corners and side markers.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:39 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (dtddan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dtddan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I got the hid kit because the light given off was pretty bad because of the ride height and the bonnet extension, it's 200% better than the standard halogens that were in it.

What are you driving?</TD></TR></TABLE>

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1794393

A car with lots more modifications?

Like I said, I like your car. I just don't understand what's special about it. In the same sense, I don't know if there's anything special about my car (except that it's special to me).
Old 01-01-2007, 07:03 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Factory AMBER sidemarkers. If there are clears, then I'm wrong. I've just never seen them (other than an S2K).</TD></TR></TABLE>

Never been to Europe then, have you?
Anyway, you are indeed wrong.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:03 PM
HT White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IslandSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Never been to Europe then, have you?
Anyway, you are indeed wrong.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Like I said, had just never seen it. So great, you just argued for him having an even LESS modified car.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:11 PM
H-T White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Like I said, had just never seen it. So great, you just argued for him having an even LESS modified car. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Isn't it the cool thing on H-T to have a completely stock car? Seems like every car that's modified gets trashed by all the stock car nutswingers.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:12 PM
HT White Ops

Isn't it the cool thing on H-T to have a completely stock car? Seems like every car that's modified gets trashed by all the stock car nutswingers.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's a tragedy.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

clean
Old 01-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah very nice sedan i have one also i love your hood looks mean..... atleast you have rear disk instead of drums thats on my to do list
Old 01-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (no_rice_please)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by no_rice_please &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> atleast you have rear disk instead of drums thats on my to do list</TD></TR></TABLE>

Comes stock on EG6 and EG9

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Noobie from Ireland