Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

New user intro.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New user intro.

Ullo, I am a noobster to this forum, and I figured this was the only forum where I could manage to get all my info in one post and still stick to forum guidlines. I have recently purchased a 96 DX hatchback, and am currently looking to sell my accord to help finance the new car. The hatch should be getting a full EX swap (engine, tranny, power windows and locks, gauge cluster, brakes, wheels, etc....) in the next few weeks. I heard from many folks that this site was extremely informative as far as tech advice and experienced members, so I decided what the hell, I'll join. I am an Ex member of speedoptions. A group of friends and I formed a website after a disagreement withthe administration of SO and we are now the core members of the website http://www.speed-society.com. I hope to be a useful member of this site and maybe even to learn somethign from other members on here. Anyhoo, hello, salutations, and all that type fo ****.
Old 04-30-2003, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: New user intro. (xEnderx)

why swap the whole engine when you can just swap the ex head?
Old 04-30-2003, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

welcome to h-t where everones an *******. lol jk, most people will help ya out IF you search first so there are no repete threds. you will probibly want the ex tranny too since i hear the dx tranny sux. ya just do the head swap and i think you even come out with more hp than an ex. not sure though.
Old 04-30-2003, 10:06 AM

do yourself a favor and do some research. Spend your first few weeks here on honda-tech just reading, dont worry about posting here and there, just read, see how we work, learn to absorb, and learn to use the search function, there are years of archives and archived information on this site, so there really isnt a question that hasnt been asked.

Welcome and good luck with your civic.
Old 04-30-2003, 10:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: New user intro. (4g4me)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4g4me &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do yourself a favor and do some research. Spend your first few weeks here on honda-tech just reading, dont worry about posting here and there, just read, see how we work, learn to absorb, and learn to use the search function, there are years of archives and archived information on this site, so there really isnt a question that hasnt been asked.

Welcome and good luck with your civic.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Some of the best advice (and PC too) you could listen to
Old 04-30-2003, 10:38 AM

Default Re: New user intro. (SLPR)

Welcome

Yeah theres some good advice here and there on this board...remember to gather as much information as possible to eleviate the here say opinions.