Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

New Racing HArts EVO on 98 Civic........

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2002, 10:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Racing HArts EVO on 98 Civic........

HEy I got new Racing Harts Bronze CP10 17 inch on my Civic... I was very exciting and put it on my Civic... Damn It look very nice .. Hey I need to ask someone who had EVO CP10 or CP8... DOes the rims had small RH symbol on the lip... or the stickers cover around the lip.... When I got it from the shipping from the wheelmax.com and it had nothing around the lip as stickers.. Is it come with it or not.. I want to make sure I have real Racing Hart EVO... Reply me back..
Old 05-17-2002, 10:57 PM
New User

Default Re: New Racing HArts EVO on 98 Civic........ (JDM EX)

I had a set of Bronze CP10's before I got rid of them to get my new C3 Evo's. I don't remember there being any writing or stickers on the outside of the rim. Only on the center cap if I remember correctly. Put them on a scale and that will tell you if you have the real thing. one of my CP10's (17x7) with 30 weighed in at 34.7 lbs. If you don't have tires, they should weigh in roughly ~ 17 lbs or so.
Old 05-17-2002, 11:02 PM

Default Re: New Racing HArts EVO on 98 Civic........ (RedRacer)

Thanks for reply... YOu know what, I believe the Racing Harts are real... I carry the rims and tires with one arm and I think it is not that heavy.. Thank and why you get C3... ALso hey the wheelmax didnt give me the centercap.. Damn I better call them to give me the centercap...