Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

New Civic Project

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Civic Project

Whats going on, my names chris. I just recently picked a 93 civic ex. Perfect no rust or anything for $500 from the dealership I just got fired from lol, after 3 years or working for them sence co-op on my senior year. Besides that i drove a 90 integra RS with a B16A swap. I justed pulled the motor out of it. The serial numbers on the block and the date stamped on the head make no sence at all, but would kinda explane the integra dynoing at 168hp at the wheels. Anyways Im almost done with the integra I swaped the whole rear end of the car to the civic. So I have disc brakes in the rear and the tokya strutes and lowering springs on the civic. The trailer arm and strut everything out as one peice did'nt evan wonna try to get the bolt out of the lower control arm and the strut. They always brake. I swaped the type R real red (not painted) calipers from the front of the integra to to civic and the suspension of the fron of the integra to the civic. Only worked on it now for 3 days about 4-6 hours a day and all thats left is to replace the civic suspension in the front. Replace the fron calipers and install the rear calipers and hook up the e-brake. I have the interreor striped inside to test for water leaks. only found one which is real good sence the car has 198,000 on it. Gurage kept. No rust, only rust is on the hood under the H emblom. Very impressive. Projects coming along very well. Trying to find the best prices for engine interners. Im completly building the whole motor, top to bottom. I want to drop the compression down to 8.1 compession for all of turbo boost. lol not evan ******* around with this one. I have a lot of pictures and i will post them on a yahoo site. Ill add the link when im done with it. "it's going to be sick" anyone need info on honda i have access to the best hona site for repair instructions, and electrical trouble stroting. AKA http://www.in.honda.com. P.S. Daily driver right now 91 plymouth colt 1.5L Hatch 80K miles ment condition. Anothing excellant found from ex honda dealer. Next swap after civic 2.0 turbo eclipse powered colt. Well peice guys tell me what u think.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Civic Project (intelB16A)

Good story.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Civic Project (O RLY)

you should take some grammar lessons.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Civic Project (pat92si)

Nothing he just said made sense. All I can picture is a 17 year old kid talking, who has $350 in his bank account, and a $5000 dream.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:39 PM

Default Re: New Civic Project (O RLY)

sounds like me, but ANYWAYS i think if he didnt just post a big block of text i might have read it.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Civic Project (the_militant)

Hi chris, Great Story
Old 10-06-2006, 09:05 PM

Default Here we go

You guys think im kinding, sorry about the grammer I was drinking. LOL like I am right now heres a link. check out my pics and my video of my integra 0-130mph, nothing but motor. http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n272/cjh52185/ More pics to come only been working on it sence monday for about 4-6 hours a day. The differance between u and i I have access to this site http://www.in.honda.com , but dont evan try geting in just take a look at my pics there hot more to come piece.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Here we go (intelB16A)

Im not 17 im 21 going to be 22 in may pretty far away but what ever. LOL, u wish u knw what i do. oh year and sence i shoult the 88 civic i built i have 7 grand in my checking account. its funny how u can do what u like and make mad money sence i onlt put 3800 into it. Its all about insurance u build a car that runs 13s and sell it u can get almost what ever u want as long as the buyer nows about the vin and what u did to it. I dont expletive around its my goal to expletive the pa state and emmission prolessly, they fucked me, all i have left is to build.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:37 PM

.... ummm great story? next time post on a myspace and not here
Old 10-06-2006, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Here we go (intelB16A)

okay, so you're a 21 year old guy with a 12 year old kids grammar skills.
no one cares how much money you make or how "fast" your integra is.
i fail to see the tech in this post, it just seems like a long rant from some random kid who wants to be "fast". either way, good luck with your project i guess.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:15 PM

lol yes i cant spell. I take 25mg of Adderall XR. I could care less what u guys think. All I now is im collecting more a week than most u guys make in a week plus working building honda motors for a performance shop. I have the reasourses to build anything i want keep an eys on my pics. u HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ME. http://www.IN.HONDA.com
Old 10-06-2006, 10:26 PM

Default Re: (intelB16A)

TECH yeah i nly worked for honda being the number 1 skilled for electrical schooling from honda og america training center and new jersey. the only reason i was fied was because i was late on perpose cause i was treated like ****. and what now the same person that owns the honda dealership also owns acura, hyunday, suziky, honda. and what ever. But now i have the service manager from acura call me leaving messagegea on my cell whill i work on my own cars to call him back. cause he has to talk to me about a better prosition. but expletive it ill call him bac after winter im doing jack **** but building what I want right now, I have my cobra and unemployment. lol
Old 10-06-2006, 10:42 PM

this post is a waist
Old 10-06-2006, 11:02 PM

Default Re: (crwilliam82)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crwilliam82 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this post is a waist</TD></TR></TABLE>

No this post was just saved.....

waist [wayst]
(plural waists)
n
1. anatomy body area between ribs and hips: the part of the human trunk between the rib cage and the hips, usually narrower than the rest of the trunk
2. clothes part of clothing: the part of a garment that fits around the waist of the body
3. narrow part: the narrow middle part of something, such as the middle of a violin
4. shipping middle of deck: the middle part of a ship or a ship’s deck between the raised sections at the bow and stern
5. air middle of airplane: the middle section of an aircraft’s fuselage
6. insects middle of insect: the narrow part of an insect’s body between the thorax and the abdomen

[14th century. Origin uncertain: perhaps from an Old English word meaning “girth to which somebody has grown,” from a prehistoric Germanic word meaning “to grow” (ancestor of English wax).]

waste [wayst]
v (past wast·ed, past participle wast·ed, present participle wast·ing, 3rd person present singular wastes)
1. vt use something carelessly: to use something or use something up carelessly, extravagantly, or without effect
2. vt fail to use something: to fail to make use of something such as an opportunity
3. vti get weak or ill: to become weak, ill, or very thin, or make somebody become weak, ill, or very thin
4. vt exhaust somebody: to make somebody exhausted
5. vt destroy something: to ravage or devastate something
6. vt kill somebody: to kill or murder somebody (slang)
7. vt speak pointlessly about something: to express ideas or arguments that are not appreciated or have no effect
Don’t waste your arguments on her; she’s already made up her mind!

n (plural wastes)
1. act of wasting: a failure to use something wisely, properly, fully, or to good effect
2. unwanted material: unwanted or unusable by-products
chemical waste

3. physiology food remainder: the undigested remainder of food expelled from the body as excrement
4. wild area: an uncultivated, desolate, or wild area (often used in the plural)
5. destroyed area: a place or region that has been destroyed or ruined
6. garbage: garbage or trash
household waste

7. engineering used or contaminated water: used or contaminated water from domestic, industrial, or mining applications
8. mining rock associated with a mineral: enclosing rock mined with a mineral, or ore with insufficient mineral content to justify further processing

npl or wastes
wild area: an uncultivated, desolate, or wild area or region
the frozen wastes of the tundra

adj
1. not needed: superfluous, useless, or not needed
2. unproductive: unproductive, uninhabited, or uncultivated
waste ground

3. physiology rejected from body: expelled from the body as unwanted and indigestible
waste matter

4. for waste: used to carry off or store waste

[12th century. Via Old Northern French from, ultimately, Latin vastus “empty” (source of English devastate and vast).]

-wast·a·ble, adj
lay something (to) waste to destroy or devastate something
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:52 AM

Default Re: (packthis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by packthis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No this post was just saved.....

waist [wayst]
(plural waists)
n
1. anatomy body area between ribs and hips: the part of the human trunk between the rib cage and the hips, usually narrower than the rest of the trunk
2. clothes part of clothing: the part of a garment that fits around the waist of the body
3. narrow part: the narrow middle part of something, such as the middle of a violin
4. shipping middle of deck: the middle part of a ship or a ship’s deck between the raised sections at the bow and stern
5. air middle of airplane: the middle section of an aircraft’s fuselage
6. insects middle of insect: the narrow part of an insect’s body between the thorax and the abdomen

[14th century. Origin uncertain: perhaps from an Old English word meaning “girth to which somebody has grown,” from a prehistoric Germanic word meaning “to grow” (ancestor of English wax).]

waste [wayst]
v (past wast·ed, past participle wast·ed, present participle wast·ing, 3rd person present singular wastes)
1. vt use something carelessly: to use something or use something up carelessly, extravagantly, or without effect
2. vt fail to use something: to fail to make use of something such as an opportunity
3. vti get weak or ill: to become weak, ill, or very thin, or make somebody become weak, ill, or very thin
4. vt exhaust somebody: to make somebody exhausted
5. vt destroy something: to ravage or devastate something
6. vt kill somebody: to kill or murder somebody (slang)
7. vt speak pointlessly about something: to express ideas or arguments that are not appreciated or have no effect
Don’t waste your arguments on her; she’s already made up her mind!

n (plural wastes)
1. act of wasting: a failure to use something wisely, properly, fully, or to good effect
2. unwanted material: unwanted or unusable by-products
chemical waste

3. physiology food remainder: the undigested remainder of food expelled from the body as excrement
4. wild area: an uncultivated, desolate, or wild area (often used in the plural)
5. destroyed area: a place or region that has been destroyed or ruined
6. garbage: garbage or trash
household waste

7. engineering used or contaminated water: used or contaminated water from domestic, industrial, or mining applications
8. mining rock associated with a mineral: enclosing rock mined with a mineral, or ore with insufficient mineral content to justify further processing

npl or wastes
wild area: an uncultivated, desolate, or wild area or region
the frozen wastes of the tundra

adj
1. not needed: superfluous, useless, or not needed
2. unproductive: unproductive, uninhabited, or uncultivated
waste ground

3. physiology rejected from body: expelled from the body as unwanted and indigestible
waste matter

4. for waste: used to carry off or store waste

[12th century. Via Old Northern French from, ultimately, Latin vastus “empty” (source of English devastate and vast).]

-wast·a·ble, adj
lay something (to) waste to destroy or devastate something
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.</TD></TR></TABLE>
ouch. want to kick his ribs in while he's down there.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by intelB16A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">TECH yeah i nly worked for honda being the number 1 skilled for electrical schooling from honda og america training center and new jersey. the only reason i was fied was because i was late on perpose cause i was treated like ****. and what now the same person that owns the honda dealership also owns acura, hyunday, suziky, honda. and what ever. But now i have the service manager from acura call me leaving messagegea on my cell whill i work on my own cars to call him back. cause he has to talk to me about a better prosition. but expletive it ill call him bac after winter im doing jack **** but building what I want right now, I have my cobra and unemployment. lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ur such a big shot I'll blast your POS integra anyday. You think most HT users are just wannabes, you better think again. Try keeping up with me someday if ur near Pittsburgh. 94 Civic Coupe w/ JDM H22, fully built Crower motor, Mahle pistons, a T61 Garrett turbo setup on 17psi good for 465 whp and 415 ft/lbs of torque. Oh well, at least when I beat you by 8 cars lenghts in the 1/4 mile, you can smile and say, I have all motor, so I'm special.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (O RLY)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by O RLY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ur such a big shot I'll blast your POS integra anyday. You think most HT users are just wannabes, you better think again. Try keeping up with me someday if ur near Pittsburgh. 94 Civic Coupe w/ JDM H22, fully built Crower motor, Mahle pistons, a T61 Garrett turbo setup on 17psi good for 465 whp and 415 ft/lbs of torque. Oh well, at least when I beat you by 8 cars lenghts in the 1/4 mile, you can smile and say, I have all motor, so I'm special.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know, I'm a wannabe...I <u>WANT</u> my civic to go faster, but it doesn't...so that kinda makes me a wannabe O.o

Or maybe it doesn't.

Either way, me and my simple head are just trying to simply figure out what the hell this post has to do with anything? A NA B16 throwing out 168whp. That's quite nice if I do say so myself. Quite a nice waste of money, because the cash you spent to make a B16 throw 168whp NA you coulda spent the same ammount ot boost it and throw down 300whp.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't know, I'm a wannabe...I <u>WANT</u> my civic to go faster, but it doesn't...so that kinda makes me a wannabe O.o

Or maybe it doesn't.

Either way, me and my simple head are just trying to simply figure out what the hell this post has to do with anything? A NA B16 throwing out 168whp. That's quite nice if I do say so myself. Quite a nice waste of money, because the cash you spent to make a B16 throw 168whp NA you coulda spent the same ammount ot boost it and throw down 300whp.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No Syndacate, you're not a wannabe. Even if your Honda is slow, you still don't classify as a wannabe. The wannabes are the users that have nothing to contribute on HT, and drive a slow Honda that they "think" is quick. A wannabe is someone who expects praise for saying they "went all motor". Oh and BTW, my 9.1:1 H22A made 164 whp before boost, and that's with lowered compression and turbo cams, so 168 whp all motor isn't very impressive, not to mention no torque in the B16A.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by intelB16A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whats going on, my names chris. I just recently picked a 93 civic ex. Perfect no rust or anything for $500 from the dealership I just got fired from lol, after 3 years or working for them sence co-op on my senior year. Besides that i drove a 90 integra RS with a B16A swap. I justed pulled the motor out of it. The serial numbers on the block and the date stamped on the head make no sence at all, but would kinda explane the integra dynoing at 168hp at the wheels. Anyways Im almost done with the integra I swaped the whole rear end of the car to the civic. So I have disc brakes in the rear and the tokya strutes and lowering springs on the civic. The trailer arm and strut everything out as one peice did'nt evan wonna try to get the bolt out of the lower control arm and the strut. They always brake. I swaped the type R real red (not painted) calipers from the front of the integra to to civic and the suspension of the fron of the integra to the civic. Only worked on it now for 3 days about 4-6 hours a day and all thats left is to replace the civic suspension in the front. Replace the fron calipers and install the rear calipers and hook up the e-brake. I have the interreor striped inside to test for water leaks. only found one which is real good sence the car has 198,000 on it. Gurage kept. No rust, only rust is on the hood under the H emblom. Very impressive. Projects coming along very well. Trying to find the best prices for engine interners. Im completly building the whole motor, top to bottom. I want to drop the compression down to 8.1 compession for all of turbo boost. lol not evan ******* around with this one. I have a lot of pictures and i will post them on a yahoo site. Ill add the link when im done with it. "it's going to be sick" anyone need info on honda i have access to the best hona site for repair instructions, and electrical trouble stroting. AKA http://www.in.honda.com. P.S. Daily driver right now 91 plymouth colt 1.5L Hatch 80K miles ment condition. Anothing excellant found from ex honda dealer. Next swap after civic 2.0 turbo eclipse powered colt. Well peice guys tell me what u think.</TD></TR></TABLE>

3rd Grade Graduate...my proof is in BOLD...
Old 10-07-2006, 11:08 AM

WOW Entertaining. IF the op breaks it down into paragraphs I just might read it.