Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

New 94 eg hatch teal. take a look! any ideas? first things to do? exterior? engine?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 94 eg hatch teal. take a look! any ideas? first things to do? exterior? engine?

just got a 94 eg hatch not to long ago.

the car came w/ a z6 and gsr blades on it.

first thing i did was buy a jdm gsr swap from ana trade. the swap has lsd and less that 30,000 miles. its emmaculant and runs great. it was a hole swap for 3500. i bought avids and new axles blah blah blah and got it in and running. no aftermarket parts are on it. just an intake.

i traded my gsr blades for a set of black slips with brand new es 100s they ar 15's with a huge offset

heres the info then pics

1994 eg hatch:

exterior:
carbon fiber front lip
jdm clear corners
si mudflaps
carbon fiber duck bill
20% tint.
tag relocation

interior:
full black interior
power windows and lock
jdm center console
integra ls seats
sony h/u

suspension:
lowering springs (forget name) yellow.
tokeko blue struts
rear lower tie bar
cross drilled slotted rotors up front

engine:
jdm gsr w/ lsd
bone stock
carbon fiber powerchamber intake.

exhaust:
skunk 2 test pipe
skunk 2 b pipe
2.5inch pipe back to axle.
then a stock looking POS axleback exhaust all bent up

What are some thing/ideas i should do next? exterior? interior? ENGINE?

acouple ideas:
amber corners and fender markers
slam it to the ground
get a full exhaust and header
some black recaro seats
jdm fogs

but no idea what to do to engine

recomendtation on cams?

pics:

w/blades

current:

my old car i traded for it. 91 ef hatch with a d16z6 si trans and lil mods

thanks for looking
Old 09-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New 94 eg hatch teal. take a look! any ideas? first things to do? exterior? engine? (94eg5squadM

nice car but wrong forum
Old 09-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: New 94 eg hatch teal. take a look! any ideas? first things to do? exterior? engine? (94eg5squadM

how bout some interior pics.. just throw a intake mani. some it-r headers. and some tlc and you good to go
Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm91CrxSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how bout some interior pics.. just throw a intake mani. some it-r headers. and some tlc and you good to go</TD></TR></TABLE>

intake manifold will be skunk pro series. theres a site on here that does them for 200$ shipped. or a blox. itr header- i found em for 75$ locally. if not ill order a polished look alike off ebay. and TLC i been giving since i got it every day im messing wit somethin.!

the only bad inside wise is one seat is grey tone and one is blue tone.

and the dash peice thats grey around the climate control and headunit is cracked. see in pic. other than that. no carpet tears. dash is mint! powers windows are perfect.

so what do ppl think about the my old car i traded for it? good deal? which one is liked more?

whats the next step for my eg.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well, assuming you already have layers of security, I'd go with suspension, then a paint job. I've never been a huge fan of that color on the eg.

Then I'd say go with power. Would you like to stay na or go forced induction???
Old 09-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boost_V &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, assuming you already have layers of security, I'd go with suspension, then a paint job. I've never been a huge fan of that color on the eg.

Then I'd say go with power. Would you like to stay na or go forced induction???</TD></TR></TABLE>

i have no security at all. but my car is garage kept every night and live out in the middle of no where as u can see in pic. in the woods and my car is always locked during the day and never kept anywhere unsafe.

but is that the first thing i should do? alarm?

ok so u said suspsnesion? what set up? brand?

paint is defintely a want from me but i dont think any paint shop could completely cover up every piece of green. i want it black and green would be easy visible.

power wise i want all motor but my buddy just boosted his stock 99 si and that thing rolls out and runs its *** off. so that makes me wana go forced

right now i just want cams, valvetrain, headwork. stuff that could go na or boost
Old 09-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i think the next thing you should do is trade for my h22 hatch
Old 09-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nekoabandoned &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i think the next thing you should do is trade for my h22 hatch </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha it is nice. any more pics of the motor?

anyways anybody else got anything to add or saY? suggestions.?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boost_V &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, assuming you already have layers of security, I'd go with suspension,</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94eg5squadMD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
but is that the first thing i should do? alarm?

ok so u said suspsnesion? what set up? brand?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Alarm, quick release, hidden fuel cut-off switch, etc. Run a little search on ht.

Same with suspension setups. Run a search. Everyone has their own taste in how they like their suspension setup. Ground Controls and Koni Yellows is a very good setup, at a decent price. Default spring rates on the GC's are very streetable. Around the same price range, you can pick up a set of Tein Basics, Ksports, Tanabe S-0C, Spoon basics, Omni Power, etc etc. I've ran various setups, and I would recommend the GC/Koni setup to anyone. I'm running on Ksports right now, and while my gf's Tein Basics are nicer for daily driving, I definitely like the feedback better on the Ksports.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:29 AM

this belongs in A/C
Old 09-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DirtySol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nice car but wrong forum</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by D-money 92si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this belongs in A/C</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 09-27-2007, 05:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wrong forum! But nice hatchies.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow; thats my friends old ef. you bought it off some kid in south jersey correct?