Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

need some emergency help with changing my clutch M/C..kinda long story.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need some emergency help with changing my clutch M/C..kinda long story.

I am in the process of changing my clutch M/C because my old one was puking grease onto the floorboard. Anyway, everything went smoothly, bled the clutch and all. then I noticed a little bit of fluid under the M/C, just a drop or two. noticed that the hose between the resevior and M/C looked to be leaking at the nipple on the M/C
Ok, so that hose seems to be leaking, right. No problem changed the braided hose with the rubber one that was on the new (used) M/C in the first place. Still seems to be leaking. Thinking that the hose clamps were shot, I put another pair on. Those leaked also. Went to Autozone and got a set of worm clamps and put those on as tight as i could and those appear to leak too. I'm getting desperate because I have to get this fixed tonight so I can drive to work tomorrow.

**cliff notes**

changed clutch M/C, hose to M/C leaks at M/C fitting, tried another hose, still leaks, tried another set of clamps, still leaks, tried worm clamps, still leaks
Old 07-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: need some emergency help with changing my clutch M/C..kinda long story. (hatchdrvr)

no one, huh ?