Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need some advice.

Old 01-25-2008, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some advice.

Ok so my buddy came to my house the other night and told me that this guy he knows was talking about stealing a civic hatchback. This guy is a real dick, scum, bottomfeeding car thief. Anyway he goes on to tell me that he describes my car perfectly. He knows everything about my car, where i live and everything. He tells me to look out because the guy is comming after my car. What should I do about this?? I was going to go face him before he attempts to break into my car and i would have an advantage because he dosen't know how I look. What do you guys think??
Old 01-25-2008, 03:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need some advice. (2004es2)

wow, he sounds like a real *******. I would definately confront him. Plus take a few extra security measures. If he does'nt listen to your warning then watch your car closely and take appropriate action (beat his ***) if he shows up.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Need some advice. (EKstacy)

Yeah i was gonna go beat his *** down at my friends house. If he still wants the car i have a bat with his name on it . If he want to trade a car for both his legs thats his choice.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Need some advice. (2004es2)

i know this is a bitch move but let the police know and get them to bust his ***.. take out ur ecu. **** fuggin unbolt ur steeing wheel.. lock da wheel and take out the injector piggy back clip under the hood on the drivers side.. and wait with a glock and some of ur boys and who ever told u about it.. get the guys name thats suposed to be stealing ur car.. if it was me id confront his ***..
Old 01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
GDD's Dr. Phil?

Default Re: Need some advice. (luvmihatch)

burn most of the fuel out of your car except for a gallon or so, and run some wires to the gas tank with a good ground. run the hot wire from the gas tank to the headlights or turn signals, along with the door locks. park the car right where it should be parked and wait for that son of a bitch. If he takes it, the first turn he makes (assuming he is trying not to get pulled over and uses a signal) will simultaneously lock the doors and hopefully ignite the fuel vapors in your gas tank, burning that ********** alive...
Old 01-25-2008, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Need some advice. (oneludesol)

Car theives are peices of ****, almost as bad as rapists, get your buds and beat the livin **** out of the guy, also gettin the fuzz to check things out is the responsible thing to do. But If it was me id just pull a few plug wires and so on so he cant drive off with it, watch it and when you catch him make him bite the curb real good.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:48 PM

id definantly unplug the ecu and the engine harness and put and autolock on the pedals. and do like the other guys wait with a glock for his bitch *** or a bunch of buddies and have a good old beat down haha.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:04 AM
Reject Papi

Default Re: (dr.garagetuner)

i agree with everyone else, wait for him to do it, and catch him in the act. and watch yourself too, if your buddy told you from his buddy, chances are he's in on it too. i wish a **** woud try to steal my car. i would commit random acts of violence on them.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:11 AM

oneludesol your s psycho he doesnt want to mess up his own car. I say wait till he comes to you and Jump his *** here are some tips http://youtube.com/watch?v=P8mBe0_Ha78 wait till the end and do that lol
Old 01-26-2008, 08:10 AM
GDD's Dr. Phil?

Default Re: Need some advice. (GeniusTech)

lol whoops I forgot a critical step.... Make sure your insurance covers it!
Old 01-26-2008, 08:19 AM

then when he starts crying give him a hug then ahahahah.....
Old 01-26-2008, 09:21 AM

Default Re: Need some advice. (MoreBoost!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MoreBoost! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> then when he starts crying give him a hug then ahahahah..... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok this is the one right here, def go with this idea!!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneludesol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">burn most of the fuel out of your car except for a gallon or so, and run some wires to the gas tank with a good ground. run the hot wire from the gas tank to the headlights or turn signals, along with the door locks. park the car right where it should be parked and wait for that son of a bitch. If he takes it, the first turn he makes (assuming he is trying not to get pulled over and uses a signal) will simultaneously lock the doors and hopefully ignite the fuel vapors in your gas tank, burning that ********** alive...</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow that made me lol!

this one x2!!!!