Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

need help/opinion(s) on aftermarket lugnuts

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2002, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help/opinion(s) on aftermarket lugnuts

i'm in the san fernando valley and need red lugnuts for my car and don't know how much or where to get them. i'ved been to told to get rays engineering lugs. some have also said spoon lugs. if anyone out there knows where to get this or have had any experience with aftermarket lugs respond to this topic. price, location and experience is needed.

thanks
Old 03-31-2002, 07:55 PM
Trial User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: need help/opinion(s) on aftermarket lugnuts (eg6si)

i'm in the san fernando valley and need red lugnuts for my car and don't know how much or where to get them. i'ved been to told to get rays engineering lugs. some have also said spoon lugs. if anyone out there knows where to get this or have had any experience with aftermarket lugs respond to this topic. price, location and experience is needed.

thanks
why do you need aftermarket red lug nuts?? ive never even seen colored lug nuts before.. might not be a bad thing to do w/ rims.. i have gsr rims w/ soon to be painted red calipers and the lug nuts might look ok as well.. anyone got pics??? im sure you could get some good spray paint and make your own.. and save some money if you used stock lug nuts..
Old 04-01-2002, 09:07 PM

rays and spoon are probably gonna cost a bit. jcwhitney and summit both carry colored lugs made by gorilla, and mcguard makes a line of colored lugs, either solid or just a colored ring, which summit carries.
Old 04-01-2002, 10:32 PM

Wow. Another person from whittier. That's a first. I've seen kyokugen lightweight lugs on www.groupbuycenter.com for $55 shipped. Got any pics of your car. I bet ive seen it before. My car is stock and fucked up right now so im not too proud of it but ive got plans but they arent going to happen for about a year.

I just checked GB center and it's not there but i found the website of the people that were selling it. www.revolutionsmotorsports.com I didn't see them for sale on the website but if you contact them im sure they'll be happy to sell you those lugs.