Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need Help, My Eg is Not Blowing any Air when i turn on Climate Control

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help, My Eg is Not Blowing any Air when i turn on Climate Control

I need help bad. Please help me. 1992 EG- SI The car was great when i first bought it. After i put in my B20Vtec and run it well, nothing happen. After 2 months of driving my car kept on wheel hop. Like a Bunny no joke. Every thing in my car bumps so bad when i launch. it would wheel hop. My stereo comes out when i launch. But Wheel hopping is not my problem, my problem is when i turn on my climate control it wont blow any air out. Even on heater or A/C i have everything install. Like i said car was fine with the b20v when i had it, after two months of driving and racing it start happening. Do you guys think i wheel hop too much and it might of broke something or some switch came off. All my gauges in car works. Just my Air problem won't blow out any air. What so ever. My Fan works. My motor works fine. Plz help. I have A/C and Heater but cant be in use so . Plz Plz help. ANy tip would be great. i hope H-T members can understand what i wrote. Ty Ty..
Old 01-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Help, My Eg is Not Blowing any Air when i turn on Climate Control

My blower motor went out and my air doesnt blow so the blower motor is probably your problem.
But since you wheel hop as bad as you say then it might have messed the connection up somewhere. Its right under the glovebox and is fairly easy to check.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Help, My Eg is Not Blowing any Air when i turn on Climate Control

Does the motor motor work on any of the settings at all? If not, then you're either missing power or ground to the motor or the motor **** out. I'd check the fuse first, and if that's not it, check to make sure the motor is getting power and ground. If it is, then the motor is most likely shot.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by The_Honda_Guy
Does the motor motor work on any of the settings at all? If not, then you're either missing power or ground to the motor or the motor **** out. I'd check the fuse first, and if that's not it, check to make sure the motor is getting power and ground. If it is, then the motor is most likely shot.
Do what this guy said. All that bumping might have shorted the wire on somehting and blown the fuse.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So check all my fuses see if any are blown. k well i know that when i turn my a/c the compressor turn on and when i press the vent button, i can hear the vent turn on , all my climate control lights turn on. but no air blow out.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Help Help Help
Old 01-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 43 Likes on 21 Posts

If I understand correctly, the blower motor is running but no air seems to be moving through the vents? If so, check the mode control mechanism and motor. It may be stuck and blocking air flow to the vents.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dude, you need to be more specific. Does the motor actually turn on and blow air or does it not do anything? If it's not functioning you need to do exactly what I said above. Stop being a lazy ***!