Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

need help my dad is going to kill me

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help my dad is going to kill me

okay i have a civic ex and i was out running the roads earlyer and i got on it with one of my friends and all of a sudden my car starts to get laggey and just cuts off now when i get past 3000 rpm my car makes this clicking noise im pretty much a noob when it comes to engin problems because ive really never had any to start off with so some one pls tell me whats wrong whit my car
TIA
Old 03-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: need help my dad is going to kill me (Dkober101)

seriously imma bout to **** over here anyone have any idea? is my engin blown?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just be like "it started doing that"

hows he gonna kill you over an engine problem? just explain to him it just happened, unless, you dont have a license and its his car
Old 03-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dannycraq)

my dad dosnt go for **** like that some how some way he will figure out what i did this really sucks man
Old 03-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dkober101)

and no its my car and i have a licens its just hes a real hard *** and ive been known to tear crap up befor its the story of my life but never anything this big
Old 03-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ah heres what you tell him, you and ya boys went out galavanting for some asian prostitutes right, so then you went cruisin down to lil tokoyo to pick up **** chim, well what happened was you ran over **** chim and she [freak]ed up your tranny.

if you tell em a story like that, he couldnt do anything but crack a smile, OR you can tell em the [freak]in truth like a man and take ya lickings, if you cant beat your own dads *** by 17, you have no purpose driving a fine vehicle like a honda civic.

other than that, i got nothing for ya without video.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dannycraq)

lol thats pretty funny but i dont know dude im really not one to ***** foot around by lying and **** but damn man i just wanna know whats wrong with my car mostly
oh and my dads like 6'2" and boxed in high school my moms like 4'11" and gusse who i take after so he could most likely kick my ***
Old 03-20-2008, 07:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Check all off your spack plug wires too make sure there not loose.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

oh @ 6"2

fight em, youll get more respect
Old 03-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dkober101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my moms like 4'11" and gusse who i take after so he could most likely kick my ***</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahah this made me laugh for some reason.

look man, parents are evil. period. " . "

They trick you into thinking they know everything, and can tell when you're lyin.

As long as you don't start sweatin, or tappin your feet, or bitin youw lip while lookin around when you lie, you're fine.

Just make some **** up.

Dane Cook says "The key to a good lie is to take 1) Take the focus off the lie by 2)putting your life in danger"

Tell your damn dad that a deer came flyin outta the trees and you had to slam the brakes. When you started goin again the car was "actin funny" use those words exactly. Parents don't know what to think when you say "actin funny." Or say someone stole your car and youve been on a hunt all day and night lookin for it and when you finally found it it was actin up. Well, no dont say that. Here, thisll work. You have to have a very good "fake surprised emotion" for this to work. Somehow get your dad to drive you somewhere in your car. When he starts it up and goes to drive, be like what the hell, whats wrong with the car, dad, wtf did you dooooo!!!!???
And if you're good, then you dad will never sense the
Old 03-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

check ur oil... report back to me asap..
Old 03-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (needanew1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by needanew1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">[

hahah this made me laugh for some reason.

look man, parents are evil. period. " . "

They trick you into thinking they know everything, and can tell when you're lyin.

As long as you don't start sweatin, or tappin your feet, or bitin youw lip while lookin around when you lie, you're fine.

Just make some **** up.

Dane Cook says "The key to a good lie is to take 1) Take the focus off the lie by 2)putting your life in danger"

Tell your damn dad that a deer came flyin outta the trees and you had to slam the brakes. When you started goin again the car was "actin funny" use those words exactly. Parents don't know what to think when you say "actin funny." Or say someone stole your car and youve been on a hunt all day and night lookin for it and when you finally found it it was actin up. Well, no dont say that. Here, thisll work. You have to have a very good "fake surprised emotion" for this to work. Somehow get your dad to drive you somewhere in your car. When he starts it up and goes to drive, be like what the hell, whats wrong with the car, dad, wtf did you dooooo!!!!???
And if you're good, then you dad will never sense the </TD></TR></TABLE>

listen to this man

cause even on Honda-Tech, not only will people help you fix your ride, they will help you lie and lie and lie to save your *** from your parents.

word @ that dank cook reference too.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dead @ that what did you doooooooo?

ahhahahahaha HILARIOUS.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:40 PM

check your oil first make sure you got oil.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: need help my dad is going to kill me (JEGD16Z6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_SOHC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">check ur oil... report back to me asap..</TD></TR></TABLE>

read first, make sure you read..
Old 03-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dane Cook saves lives
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: check ur oil... report back to me asap..

oils good its just a weard clicking noise like somting is broken or somthing when i first herd it i was like oshit i blew a pistion to **** like i said im pretty new to the whole car thing i know enough to keep em running but i drove like 10 miles home on the high way at about 70 mph and my car didnt shake of sputter its just when its reving or when its falling in the rpms like when i take it out of gear to shift or something
Honda-Tech Member

^ Tell him the problem, if he dont believe tell him to swing that fight him.Youll gain alot of respect from that.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (KDL323)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KDL323 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^ Tell him the problem, if he dont believe tell him to swing that fight him.Youll gain alot of respect from that. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 03-20-2008, 07:50 PM

Default Re: need help my dad is going to kill me (JDM_SOHC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_SOHC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

read first, make sure you read..</TD></TR></TABLE>

sry man, i could not see ur post in all of the joking around. i just thought that no one had givin any good input yet.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (KDL323)

or just get my *** beat im telling you my dads a hard *** he dosnt play that sort of **** and if i did hit him i would be living in my car somewheres because i know he would grap all of my **** and throw it out the door and turn my room into his new office
Old 03-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default sry man, i could not see ur post in all of the joking around. i just thought that no one had givin a

i dont know man but i really need some sort of idea as to what happend because im shitting bricks here and i dont know what to do
Old 03-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_SOHC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 03-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<U>pretty much a noob when it comes to engin problems</U>

So if we told you whats wrong with your car and your just gonna automatically know how to fix your engine problem? my .02
Old 03-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: sry man, i could not see ur post in all of the joking around. i just thought that no one had giv

i say just tell him, dad, i was on my home from school, and my car made this noise

like honestly, how [freak]in mad can he get?

it could be a common problem, and if he takes it to a mechanic, they will tell em, oh its this, its small

and he would feel like an *** and take you out for ice cream and ****

Quick Reply: need help my dad is going to kill me