Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need Help, My car runs like crap!! Theives stolen my Apexi SAFC

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help, My car runs like crap!! Theives stolen my Apexi SAFC

Thieves broken into my car and stole my electronics and broken my window, my car isn't driveable now. I came back to my car, clean up the glass inside and okie tried starting up it, then all a sudden a CEL light comes and and my idle sounds a little strange as in sounds a bit louder than normal, i looked at my A&F ratio gauge and its led light is all the way to the rich and not even moving left to right. Okie I tried driving it out for bit then as soon i pop it in 1st gear and add a bit of gas to it. The car starts stuttering and sputtering untill it stall as a I tried gasing it a bit more to allow to move further it stalls. I was like WTF did those thieves done? I think maybe they snipped a wire connected to the ecu or somthing? I think cause they stolen my apexi safc it might of caused that, my car was running fine b4 they broke into it. I notice my wiring harness for my apexi safc is still there but it has been snipped off by them. Anyone there can help me out with a solution, I believe its a eletrical problem rather than mechanical