Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need Help On Integ Dash I have searched

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help On Integ Dash I have searched

Flame if u want i dont care. i searched and didnt find what i was looking for. I have 94 integ dash and im puttin it into my 95 civic hatch. so both ob1. good so far right? ok first i finished puttin in the dash and now im wiring.. im using the integ dash harness. everything works except the mph, the Odometer(cuz i drove around the block), turn signals, and the heater. the lights works on the climate control and when i press the buttons on the climate control i hear the motor moving the vents and what not. but when i turn it on. doesnt turn on. oh yea some reason every1 said the hazard lights, rear defroster,clock and dim had to be rewired. well not for me i just pluged in the plugs and it worked. hazards work. but not turn signals. hmm i dunno. well i replaced the integ grey plug with the civic grey plug(that pugs into the fuse box) and there are two extra wires since the integ has 16 wire plug and civic has 14 plug. so yea. there are 2 extra ones. now i dunno if thos 2 wires mean something. as for the green and blue. all the wires from the integ and civic looks the same. except a few wires on the integ. but like that guy said on HT. its probaly extra wires for abs and cruise control. but yea. i dunno . sorry if i dont make sense. i have to hurry and type this and then get some sleep. so if u would send me an email. or reply back that be great. deejaystkyrice@hotmail.com
Old 03-02-2004, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need Help On Integ Dash I have searched (DeeJayStkyRice)

^