Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

need bigtime help with this build up...newbie to the import world

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need bigtime help with this build up...newbie to the import world

so for a pr3 itr head and a b18c block(i got some eagle rods and coated racing rod bearings...and ill be sure to get some nice low compression forged pistons)..and i have some new capped 450 cc turbo injectors......i assume i would have to get a pr3 intake manifold and headers to bold on the head with a right fit.....can i use n e b16 obdi electrical set up.... id really wanna build it up obdi chipped.... but what i mean is what starter ,disty , oil pump . water pump ,timing belt sytem,pulley assembly,..etc..do i use? do i use gsr b18 distys n such... or b16 si vtec parts.... i have no car for this motor im building it up all first. im hoping to get a nice 2door acura shell to drop it in.....but not sure yet....

if someone could give me a run down list of what parts exactly imma need to build up this b16 itr and b18c obdi motor.......the more exact and precise the list the
Old 05-07-2007, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: need bigtime help with this build up...newbie to the import world (KidBluff718)

wow..........

okay let me attempt this.

You can either get an ITR intake manifold or b16 or any aftermarket made for thoes (skunk2, edlebrock, aebs, ect) Headers same thing anything for a B18 vtec motor (noth the B16 since deck height si different) Starter you can use the 95 integra GSR same with the oil pump water pump. For the timing belt run either a GSR or a type R. Now you need to find out what year the shell is cause that is going to determan the OBD system you are running. So until then I cant tell you the years of cars to get parts from that have electrical connections on them such as the dizzy.

any more questioins just PM me

OHHHHHH and it is OBD1 not OBDi