Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need Advise / Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Advise / Suggestions

I got into a fender/bender accident, pretty much messed up my front bumper (scratches) and front hood (dent) on my 2004 Honda Civic EX coupe. I was thinking of going to the dealer and ordering those parts and have them paint/install it. Both parts (OEM) cost around $600. I am imagining with the paint and installation it will be more than $1K. Is it worth buying it from the dealer and have them install it?
Can anyone recommend any quality and price moderate bodyshops that can do this kind of work in New York area?

I was also looking on numerous websites for bodykits for my honda (now that I have this opportunity) and it seems as they don't have many body kits choices for 2004 Civic Coupes. I am wondering if Body kits from Civic 2003 would fit 2004.

Also, most of the hoods I searched online are in fiber plastic, are those ok to paint, because I want to match up the color to the same as my car?

If you can offer any website links that do have 2004 Honda Civic Coupe accessories (body kits, front bumpter and hood), please post it.

If anyone has 2004 Civic Coupe and has done modifications to it, please post pictures if you don't mind, or send me some pics via email @ i30RLS@aol.com.

My car is Fiji Blue color, so I am interested to see how things would look on it.

As you can see I am a noobie when it comes to this stuff, so any help you may offer in sharing with your ideas is appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Old 02-25-2005, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need Advise / Suggestions (boykob)

Whatever you do dont get a body kit, they are worthless, all the do is crack. Just get the parts install them yourself and have them colormatched, and get a carbon fiber hood since you have the oppurtunity.