Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice

i have a 94 civic lx with a d15 and many mods done to it, pretty much a show car the attachment should be on here, it has: -13g turbo @ 10lbs boost -body kit -new carpet -clif audio competition system -VIS cb hood -sway bar -shaved rear doors/trunk -mitsu evo injectors other things i may be forgetting. anyways im thinkin about tradin it for a 99 civic si with a b16 its about stock other than 16'' riax racing wheels dunlop racing tires team 5 zigen pro racing exhaust with 2.5'' all the way back bomz racing wing hood pins 7'' flip out touch screen jensen cd/dvd player 2 12'' kicker cvr competition subs with 1200 watt amp triple gauge pod going up column with oil pressure/temp/volt meter 5'' autoshift tach painted interior do u think i should trade, nd what should i look for? im just wantin some advice and opinions from nebody willin to help me out thanks, Matt.
Attached Images  
Old 01-25-2009, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Need advice

I would send it to the yard.

or sell it to some uneducated 17 year old who thinks its madd tyte.

BUT

if you wanted, I would put on some EK 4 door side skirts, EG coupe front end with SiR lip, 50/50 tails with the white smoked lightly, OEM rear bumper with maybe a lip, rain gaurds, Ambers with Black Housing headlights (not ebay projectors), rear disc swap, and some OEM mirrors.

as far as the interior goes, I would respray everything back to black. Just regular black. put some GSR leathers up front, and rewrap the rears in leather. Hopefully you have a Tach on your cluster, and not a monster 5inch. If you dont, get an EX Cluster for the OEM tack, OR retro fit a GSR cluster or USDM ITR cluster. Maybe even look into doing an Integra dash swap if you are bored with your current set up.

What you have done to that car should be illegal though. Seriously.

that would look perty.

Last edited by shiux; 01-25-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need advice

is someone is utterly stupid enough to trade you an SI for your car i'd say do it with no hesitation. At least the SI could/would/might have a higer resale value