Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 08:26 AM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!!

ok so yesterday i was coming home from work at my toyota dealership where i am the parts guy(very good job) and i come around this tight little corner and im doing about 45-50 mph.Out of nowhere this tractor trailer throws on his brakes LOCKS them up and i have to swirve out of the way i go right and hit the grass my civic hits the grass goes sideways and end up underneath this trailer and he drags me for about 40-50 feet u can literally see the streaks in the street there wicked deep. So anyway i get out and look at my car from the driver side A-pillar back is totaled. My motor was running for about a mintue after that like it was just dropped in yesterday so i turn it off really quick.I look under my car and i see that my oil pan is cracked a little nothing major but i was leaking oil. So in all after all that my body is toast but my h22a motor,tranny,hondata,exhaust, gsr black painted wheels and ME are A ok. But i did get a careless drving ticket for about 108.00 which i was pissed about. But today i went out and found a white 94 civic cx body with no dents or rust at all very clean i am picking up for 2000.....but im not so sure i am doing the h22 swap again most likely yes cause i have everything for it all i need is a new oil pan. But i am taking offers i will try and post pics but picture a blakc 94 si hatch wrecked excpet for the gsr rims, and passenger side and motor,tranny o yeah and its lsd, probobly going for round 2500 motor has work done to......but i am most likely keeping it. But everyone out there please drive safe and speeds down!
Old 03-31-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!! (brandond)

Damn. That sucks man. My Civic got toasted when I got run off the highway by a minivan. I'm glad you're all right, but it certainly sucks to see your pride and joy looking so bad. Good luck with whatever you're doing next!
Old 03-31-2005, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!! (brandond)

um.. so...

do you want sympathy for your wreckless actions...?

and don't post pictures of your car, or try to advertise to sell you car here.

pictures belong in the Appearance / Cosmetic forum.

WTB/Sell stuff belong on the Honda-Tech Marketplace, or your Signature.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Re: MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!! (jL iLLuZiOnz 9)

he may not be asking for sympathy, but he is sure not asking for comments such as the ones you made. would it hurt you to show a little more respect. its just common curtesy.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!! (matto23)

that's as respectful as it can get. i can do much worst if you'd like.

would you show respect to a wreckless driver?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!! (jL iLLuZiOnz 9)

Doesn't really even seem reckless to me. That is far from a high speed to take a corner at. I would understand if he said 75-80 not 45-50.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MY WRECKED CIVIC H22A HATCH !!!! (Blazin Civic)

so if it wasn't wreckless, then why is it that he couldn't see a tractor trailer? also, not be able to stop, or manuever his way around safely? hm maybe because he's going too fast for a possibly 15-25mph, corner. the reason why i chose 15-25mph, because a turn is supposed to be made at 15mph. now usually the speedlimit for tight corners, unless he was exagerrating, are roughly around 15-25mph. unless you can prove me wrong, i'm sticking with wreckless.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

brandond, dude i feel your pain

SOrry Jl is bein an ***, obvisouly it was a CORNER thus he couldnt SEE the tractor trainler til it was too late. Plus, who the **** would think a tractor trailer would be on a road with tight corners?? And 50mph is not that fast for a corner.

This is plainly a case of wrong place wront ime, Jl you should back off and not be such an *** to the guy, he just lost his freakin car for godsake....

ADDITIONALLY: who the hell goes the speedlimit around 15mph turns with a swapped engine and suspension? Maybe my grandmother but thats where the list ends, also where did he say there was more than one lane to "easily maneveur around" as you put it? Fianlly like i said, whats there to make you think it wasnt a blind corner even if it wasnt the fact that the TT had locked up made it almost un-avoidable.

like i said, lighten up dude
Old 04-01-2005, 03:57 AM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (turbotime)

thanks guys yeah i found another white 94 cx which im switching all the parts over if insurance lets me buy my car back which i think they will.....and for that guy that has no sympathy ......buddy i didnt see the tractor trailer ive been driving descently fast honda's since i was 16 and if i could do something to get out of the way i did i steered off the road like they tell u to and then my car just lost control so keep it to yourself or dont say anything because it was a very serious accident and im happy i walked away thats all that matters so screw u if u were in this position u would be very unhappy as well ...thankyou turbotime that guy needs to lighten up or get a grip on life cause sh*t isnt all a box of chocolates....u put it perfect LIGHTEN up