Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

my car has been jacked please be on the look out.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 04:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my car has been broken in please be on the look out.

like the topic said my car was jacked last night, please (people) in New jersey,not animal like thief are, middlesex county be on the look out for my parts please is a pioneer head unit, 2 red jackstands, a sony xplod amplifier, one hydralic jack,a craftman tool box 122 pieces with some other tools in it,they took my ECU which i believe is a P28 since my car its an EX,they took my radar detector as well and they open my hood to see if i had some types of goodies in there but i guess they did not like it so they left it. so if you guys see see some one trying to sell this part out there hit me up right here, please do not hesitate i just want to put my hand on those thieves and they are going to learn not to steel to an angry speak.. thank you.

Modified by Eglifestyle at 5:59 AM 6/15/2006

Modified by Eglifestyle at 6:05 AM 6/15/2006
Old 06-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

was ur car stolen or not? when u say "my car has been jacked" - ur implying it was stolen, but in the body u completely implied that it was broken into....so is it gone, or is it broken into?
Old 06-15-2006, 04:59 AM

Default Re: my car has been jacked please be on the look out. (Eglifestyle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eglifestyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">like the topic said my car was jacked last night, please (people) in New jersey,not animal like thief are, middlesex county be on the look out for my parts please is a pioneer head unit, 2 red jackstands, a sony xplod amplifier, one hydralic jack,a craftman tool box 122 pieces with some other tools in it,they took my ECU which i believe is a P28 since my car its an EX,they took my radar detector as well and they open my hood to see if i had some types of goodies in there but i guess they did not like it so they left it. so if you guys see see some one trying to sell this part out there hit me up right here, please do not hesitate i just want to put my hand on those thieves and they are going to learn not to steel to a angry speak.. thank you. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i feel for you loss but like the other guy said was the car stolen or broken into?????
Old 06-15-2006, 05:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

my bad i made a mistake.. yeah yoo but my **** got broken into, man im so **** off that i would take any of those thieves hard right now..im real mad
Old 06-15-2006, 05:18 AM

Default Re: (Eglifestyle)

Hey, just be happy they didnt steal your car my EG got stolen and all they took were my rims, headlights and my spoiler but either way i feel your pain

---******* theives
Old 06-15-2006, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hondajav06)

I know this is english but WTF does this say???????

"please (people) in New jersey,not animal like thief are, middlesex county"
Old 06-15-2006, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah man at least im happy they did not steal my car, but man you know the pain it is when you work hard for your **** and some stupid f**k just come and ****** it. i will give them a nice lesson if i catch them tonite, i want to see how stupid they are tonite..
Old 06-15-2006, 05:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yoo mike 1114 if you are not going to help with the cause please dont even talk i did not ask for you opinion ok. sorry to be rude but you have to know your limite and i'm real heat it now right.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:29 AM

They stole my eg from infront of my house i dont understand why i didnt hear it but i found it in Camden NJ about a week later now i am taking drastic measeurs
so no one can steal it but the fucked up part about it is that they stole my license plate and inspection stickers

--******* Thieves
Old 06-15-2006, 05:31 AM

****, i say invest in a anti theft device if you what i mean.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah you right its good to invenst in some anti-theft devices, i was going to get my alarm like in a week when i get pay from work, but now i'm going to do it today or tommorrow i got some money lent to me,so i can secure the car a little bit at least, but what i dont understand my friend's car got rims,system,head unit, and it looks better than mine and they didn't even touch it not to say that i want them to steal something out of his car, but damn they go for the crappy one, or it is just he got a VW and they don't have nobody to sell the parts to it.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:19 AM

Default Re: my car has been broken in please be on the look out.

I feel your pain, happened to me a while back. Filed a report and insurance paid to replace everything. Hope you have receipts.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eglifestyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah you right its good to invenst in some anti-theft devices, i was going to get my alarm like in a week when i get pay from work, but now i'm going to do it today or tommorrow i got some money lent to me,so i can secure the car a little bit at least, but what i dont understand my friend's car got rims,system,head unit, and it looks better than mine and they didn't even touch it not to say that i want them to steal something out of his car, but damn they go for the crappy one, or it is just he got a VW and they don't have nobody to sell the parts to it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe it was your friend who set it up...

And that is one longggg asz sentence you wrote there... Heated not heat it...

Sorry for your loss but it happens. You just need to figure out how you are going to prevent it from happening again...
Old 06-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eglifestyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my bad i made a mistake.. yeah yoo but my **** got broken into, man im so **** off that i would take any of those thieves hard right now..im real mad</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know htis probably won't help at all and will probalby make you even angrier, but ur items stolen:
- pioneer head unit
- 2 red jackstands
- a sony xplod amplifier
- one hydralic jack
- a craftman tool box 122 pieces with some other tools in it
- P28 ECU
- radar detector
You have any idea how common these items are? Unless somebody's holding a trunk sale w/ all of that stuff in it it's damn near impossible to tell if somebody's buying ur ECU or one of the other 98,000 P28's out there, same w/ the other equipment :-\

Sorry bro for ur loss, just trying to bring out the truth of the matter, it's not like a stolen car where u can look for type and color
Old 06-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

yeah you are completely right, but you know what my mom told not to worry about it anymore, she told me just work hard again to buy all of the stuff that was stole and just keep moving foward what happen its just part of the past, i just got to make sure to secure my **** now, I'm mad careful now. By any chance does the ECU's come with serial number on it, like from what car it was pulled out like a VIN # kind of.