Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

my 96 civic ex swapping in a b18c and much more

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 96 civic ex swapping in a b18c and much more

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, just got a 96 civic ex a couple months back and starting gathering parts for my build. I just purchased the key a 97 integra gsr type-r motor and lsd tranny, I also got the type-r shift linkage and some other various parts in the deal. It came with a p28 chipped ecu but I have to find a p72 or p73 not sure yet to get the car legal in CA. I have purchased a **** ton of parts and I cant wait to get going. I gotta get some hasport mounts, and some nice axles. The one thing I have been struggling with is finding a complete disk conversion(I want the front and back to match) I though wilwood made one but I am having a hard time finding it now. 90 percent of what I'm doing to the car is going to be with new after market products. I also got a Bc2 body kit,hks exhaust, skunk2 coil overs, and ordered some custom paint from house of colors. This is my first build, but I like to do things right, I have learned a few tuff, pricey lessons already. I'm originally from NYC but I'm living in SOCAL now. just wanted to say what-up and give a quick low down of what I'm up to, I work in a custom car audio store part time, one day a engine shop and I'm also still in school for auto and art, so this forum has been suck a great help to me since I spend a lot of time on the computer