Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Massimo Performance...Do they exist???

Old 02-24-2004, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massimo Performance...Do they exist???

Ordered something from them on Dec 26th.......haven't seen the merchandise yet!!

But they kindly took my money.....anyone have any info on them?

they are in Carol Stream, IL.

Old 02-24-2004, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Massimo Performance...Do they exist??? (Maxx44)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Maxx44 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ordered something from them on Dec 26th.......haven't seen the merchandise yet!!

But they kindly took my money.....anyone have any info on them?

they are in Carol Stream, IL.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, I looked up massimo performance on google, and the website is no longer up, but this is what google had cached. I would try to track down the guy Chris on a 240sx board.

Please gather tissues, and get ready to cry. I will try to make this as short as possible, and due to the fact that i am very tired, and not in the mood. So this is how it happened, me and my girlfriend meet all our friends at our local hangout called streets of woodfield. There is a starbucks there that we all hang out at. So we are up there hanging out, well about 12:30 at night i decide to take her home, because i have to work in the morning, and she has tennis practice. Well taking her home i i90, a major 4 lane highway, she is dozing off, im wide awake, due to starbucks. Well i90 is under construction. This comes into the story later. Well right after the toll both a semi gets over in the left lane, of the 4 lane rd. Well i get all the way over to the right lane. And am passing the semi but keeping up with traffic. All of a sudden a pick up swerves into the front driver side fender of my car, hitting me onto the sholder. Well i slam on the brakes, trying to slow down as quick as possible. Due to the highway being under construction, there were 20-30 foot lightpoles semi on the sholder leading to the grass. Well i rode up the lightpoles into the grass, hiting a big mound of dirt, When we hit the mound, the car rolled over onto the roof. And slid to a stop back on the shoulder. The good news is, me and my girlfriend walk away fine. I crawled out the back windshield. Fought with her door, and got her out of the car. There were a bunch of people that stopped, and were my i witnesses. The cops told me they gave the same story as i did, but i have not seen a police report yet. We both went to the hospital. She got checked out due to a history of back pain, and they clean off my hand due to a little cut. Bad news is the car that ran me off the road never stopped. It wasd a hit and run, and we dont have the plate. I am praying to god that we can identify the trunk on the video from the toll both. The cop said they might be able to, but i will have to see where that goes. I wanted to say thank you guys for all your support, help, and the great tims on nico. I will prolly still visit the 240 boards frequintley due to my love of the car. Maybe some day in the future i will import an s15, but for now no more sports cars for me. I need a HUMMER!. I would of ran over this ****** ****er. Sorry for the language. I am very scared at what my insurance company is going to say, due to the fact that there is no other car so far. and my insurance company is going to be the one paying.
My father suggested to me that i should try to find a lawyer to help me with the case, and possible file a law suit for hit and run and he said possible attempted man slaughter? im 19, dont know alot about lawsuites, what due you guys think about this. My friend took pictures my car sitting on the side of the road. When you guys see these you wont believe both of us walked away from the car. I will take more pictures of the car 2 morrow, at the yard that its at. Well thats all that i can think of right now. Im sure i will reply alot to this thread with updates and such. For now, i am going to bed, and going to go take an ish load of advil to try to realive some of the pain im starting to feel. Later guys, Chris

Old 02-24-2004, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Massimo Performance...Do they exist??? (Maxx44)

I knew the owner when I lived there. I beleive they even have a storefront now. I used to have the owners cell phone number, but couldnt help you out.

OH Try MWIR.net, Its a Midwest Import Racing forum site like this. Site is based In chicagoland area. They are on it with there own store forum.

Massimo has about 3 different websites, or at least used too. cant remember the URL's though.

EDIT- they arent on mwir.net anymore
Old 02-24-2004, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Massimo Performance...Do they exist??? (vw-honda-hatches)

MPI

And they jacked a bunch of peps.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Massimo Performance...Do they exist??? (C00SI)

they were on this board about a month ago as a sponer, but as a diffrent name.

I have heard alot of **** about this company ripping people off. Since they are an actual business, get ahold of the BBB, and you can also possiblly get them for Mail fraud.