Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Majestic Honda (Hondaautomotiveparts.com) FTL for the 3rd time.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Majestic Honda (Hondaautomotiveparts.com) FTL for the 3rd time.

Well, I am pretty much going to give up on these guys. I have placed 4 or 5 orders with them in the last few months and 4 of them have been screwed up. Here's what has happened and what Majestic has(n't) done about it.

1. Ordered cast iron driver mount, L bracket, cruise control cable, throttle cable, throttle cable bracket, firewall seals for both cables, 16 intake valve stem seals, and 16 exhaust valve stem seals, and a few seals. When I got the box, it was not very well taped. There was a gap on the bottom. I opened up the box and they failed to put 16 of the valve stem seals in the bag so they (the ones left in the box) were floating around in the bottom getting smashed by the mounts. 6 of them were completely MIA and one of the firewall seals was gone, too. Called them and no one ever called me back. E mailed them and no one e mailed me back. Just wrote it off as a loss and got the valve stem seals from a local (80 miles away) dealer so I could get 2 heads finished.

2. Ordered more valve stem seals for another head, 8 guides, rear main seal, and a few other misc parts. Rear main seal was wrong. Literally fell through the housing. Had my name on it but it was the wrong part. Did nothing.

3. Ordered lower timing cover, upper timing cover, all new bolts for covers, all new gaskets for covers, and a few other parts. One part was wrong and had someone elses name on it. Did nothing.

4. Ordered B16 bearings (rods and mains) and thrust washers to put an LSVTEC together for a guy. Get the box on Thursday of last week and open it up to inventory. I count everything and am one bearing shy of what we need. HOWEVER, there is some friggin seal that has nothing to do with our order (not on the invoice) and one rod bearing shell is totally missing in action. The guy that's getting the engine built called them yesterday and got a voicemail. No returned call yet and I doubt he'll get one. He needs his engines assembled and with one bearing shell missing, it's going to be kind of hard to do. As usual, I'm sure Majestic will just ignore the problem.

We (anyone that I talk to that I can keep from buying)are done buying crap from these guys.

Sorry for the rant, just getting tired of getting hosed by the dealer in Lincoln, RI...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Majestic Honda (Hondaautomotiveparts.com) FTL for the 3rd time. (RyanA)

i wouldve stopped ordering from them after the 1st screw up.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Resident Gearhead

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Majestic Honda (Hondaautomotiveparts.com) FTL for the 3rd time. (RyanA)

Don't give up, keep harassing them until the rectify the situation.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (dangthemang)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dangthemang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i wouldve stopped ordering from them after the 1st screw up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Same
Old 09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (g0rg0n)

Theyve gotten one of my orders wrong so far. I got a tan peice instead of grey. I think its a combination of being too busy and have lousy employees. I know every time I go to Honda they look at me like they want to kill me.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (alphalanos)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by alphalanos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know every time I go to Honda they look at me like they want to kill me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Being on the other side of the counter, sometimes we do want to kill you.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:06 PM

Default Re: Majestic Honda (nsxmatt)

lol its funny cuz techs always want to kill the parts people I dunno what it is with them but they tend to mess up orders a lot at my work it happens all the time and and dealerships my buddy's work at. If they have to order parts and they are wrong (which is the majority of the time) the parts guys blame it on the place they ordered it from. weather it be manufactuer or after market. It must be a curse!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Seagull Management

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

If it makes you feel any better I ordered a bunch of stuff from majestic honda, waited over a month and nothing showed up, so i sent them an email with the order number and asked when it was shipped and when i should expect it. Their response? "we regret to inform you that we no longer ship to canada" I don't know why they let me make the order in that case, I mean i had to select canada and then new brunswick from a drop down list, kinda makes one assume they would ship it there. They didn't bill me though which is good. Anyway, yeah bad expirence.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (94EG8)

hmm...i have ordered through them numerous times and never had a problem, the only time they messed up was they sent me 3 lower ball joints for the price of 2 but im not complaining.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (sohctodohc)

i have ordered a few things from their and always got wat i needed... and they ship pretty quick...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Resident Gearhead

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohctodohc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hmm...i have ordered through them numerous times and never had a problem, the only time they messed up was they sent me 3 lower ball joints for the price of 2 but im not complaining.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by v8 integra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have ordered a few things from their and always got wat i needed... and they ship pretty quick...</TD></TR></TABLE>

How long ago was this?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (mcvtec)

no more then 3-4 months ago when i did my h22 swap and completely re-did my front and rear suspension.

maybe i just got really lucky but in the end i still have an extra lower ball joint laying around for free
Old 09-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have ordered from them a couple of times and never had a problem, but last time they sent me some extra stuff.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DAP97SI)

i've order from them b4 and got my parts...but shipping is slow though
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mingo)

I don't want anything extra... I just want what I paid for and I'd like it in better condition than the worn out parts I'm replacing. Unfortunately, there is no Honda dealer close enough to me to make it worth my while to order from them. I get a good discount from one but they are 80 miles away. Anyone else know another online Honda parts dealer with similar pricing? I always try to give everyone another chance but I think I've been more than patient with them.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i ordered a oil pan and gasket and some bolts around january..and got em within the next week after ordering them
Old 09-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry to hear about your problems.

I haven't ordered anything in a couple of years but I have spent over $4000.00 with them and have been there twice.

Must be new people working there.

Keep calling and may be try the dealers web site and ask to speak to a manager.

There is another Honda dealer the sponors this site. I see it when I click on the drag racing forum.
Here:
http://www.myhondapartsstore.com/

Modified by 1992Si at 5:23 PM 9/10/2008
Old 09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1992Si)

If you're in the Cali area, recommend http://www.slhondaparts.com. They never screwed up my order and received their stuff within a week...even the hard to stock stuff.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:46 AM

man..i was finna order somthing from that majestic honda place but i dunno now....
anyone ever order from that myhondapartsstore.com
place?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Shenanigans

Default Re: Majestic Honda (profesional-hobo)

intresting, i thought they were a good dealer...but i just use my honda hookup at the dealer better prices and if my orders wrong he gets a bitchslap
Old 09-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (H22Ej1)

Hey guys sorry to bother but since you posted do you have the part number to the throttle cable cant find it anywhere. I went to the dealer and Dummy there couldn't find it either.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Majestic Honda (slvrcvc93)

wow it sounds like they've got new people working there and are complete idiots. Ive worked for a parts store before and it goes both ways on the screw ups, but its usually the parts store (IQs of a rock).

Shitty situation with the orders man, ive only had one issue and i had it resolved. i havnt ordered from them since decemeber so i dont know whats up with them now, but i have over 3000 invested from that place.

I would look into that other link for the parts. ive browsed it several times, just havnt had to buy anything yet.

good luck, and if anything just keep calling and bitching, eventally it might get to a higher up and throw the Dbags who work there out, and hire decent people.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1992Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1992Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There is another Honda dealer the sponors this site. I see it when I click on the drag racing forum.
Here:
http://www.myhondapartsstore.com/

Modified by 1992Si at 5:23 PM 9/10/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

ive ordered from majestic honda multiple times before and ive had success. ive decided to order from myhondapartsstore.com since they are out of oklahoma city and that state is just below mine.

I've ordered from myhondapartsstore.com twice already and have received great service.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MeanGreenMachine)

Thats crazy.

I order **** from them 2-3 times a month. Every time they have it to my door in 2-3 days, never had a problem.

excellent customer services as well I think.

Sorry about your luck
Old 09-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i ordered a bunch of seals and bolts for my ls vtec and they took for ever.

the guy did however change the water pump cuz i ordered the 21 toother instead of the 22.... but i never got a refund for the difference...

i wont be ordering from the any more

Quick Reply: Majestic Honda (Hondaautomotiveparts.com) FTL for the 3rd time.