Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Mail order parts ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mail order parts ?

I have been happy with alot of after-market parts but for some things I prefer to pay the extra $ for genuine Honda factory parts. Looks like I can beat the cost of local Honda Dealers parts prices by mail ordering from Majestic Honda.
Has anyone had any bad experiences with Majestic e.g. overpricing for shipping/handling or receiving non-genuine Honda parts from them ?
Thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yow, I'd never expect to get bogus parts through an actual dealership, especially with the prices they charge. I've ordered from 2 other online Honda dealers, you might compare your place with these:

http://www.manhonda.com (Manchester Honda)
http://www.slhondaparts.com (San Leandro Honda)
Old 11-18-2004, 11:42 AM

Default Re: Mail order parts ? (alotawatts)

nope. ive ordered my entire front end from them (over 800$ worth of parts) and a whole lot of engine stuff from them too (water pump, timing belt, tensioner stuff, etc.) and have always gotten it in the oem honda bags.

one time it took them like 2 weeks to ship to me, but that was cuz i ordered some really uncommon parts from them and they were all out. everything was good though, and shipping prices were fair too i thought. overall ive had excellent experience with them.

personally i dont lke ordering stuff online, but these guys are an exception in my book.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:49 AM
HT Order of Merit

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Mail order parts ? (ek9hatch0WN3R)

Manchester Honda is about an hour away from me, and I make trips to them all the time. They are great guys there in there parts department. Anything they dont have in stock, they can get and they get it FAST. One of the best dealers in the country as far as i know. I went there for all the little parts for my first swap, and they had 95% of it in stock, and the rest was mailed to me in two days.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Mail order parts ? (alotawatts)

There have been several threads about this over the last few weeks. There are quite a few online OEM Honda retailers. Search will probably yield quite a few good sites. Each site has their good points & bad. I really like the customer service & free shipping at http://www.hnaparts.com. You just have to peruse each site, some parts may cheaper here then there & vice versa....