Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Looking for info on a shop called "THE LAB" in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 07:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for info on a shop called "THE LAB" in SoCal

how you doing guys.

I recently got a really good price for my up comming swap in my coupe.
can anyone give me any info about this shop and there work? They offer a 90 day parts and labor so thats good but I want to know if they have screwed anyone before as I know a lot of shop have. I did search and found only one post about them and it had nothing to do with getting anything installed at the shop like I'm planning. So please guys fill me in on what you know about that!!!
THANKS
Old 09-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Looking for info on a shop called "THE LAB" in SoCal (StevenSOHCVtec)

they do good work, my turbo EK got installed and tuned there(its the amesthist one on their website). everyone has there pros and cons about shops but call around and see who trusts their own work enough to give you a warranty................. i never heard of one. LAB
Old 09-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Looking for info on a shop called "THE LAB" in SoCal (Cractos)

Its really hard for shops to give out warranties. Majority is on labor and quality of work (making sure everything runs best of there ablilites. When it comes to parts its up to the manufacturer on those warranties.

Like said all shops are going to get good reviews and bad reviews. I know i have a few bad reviews on my name but to justify weither its really a bad name or not you have to look at both sides of the story and you judge if its good or bad. All shops are like that.

As for this shop The Lab i have never personally heard of them. Do they have a website also were are they located? Cractos - when you were tuned was that an inhouse dyno?
Old 09-03-2007, 09:01 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Looking for info on a shop called "THE LAB" in SoCal (StevenSOHCVtec)

Your not too far away so you should go to Jay Smith @ GarageOne in Rialto, great work. Just my 2 pennies.